PDA

View Full Version : Question about donation pages

JPFromTally
10-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Sorry if this has already been covered. On the RP2008.com site I clicked on Raising To Win (statue of liberty) and then clicked "Donate" there to give the campaign 50 bucks after the debate.

Does that count towards the radio ad? Or does it only count towards the radio ad if you click on "donate" button on the radio ad flash page.

If that's the case, are they two seperate totals? The statue of liberty and the antenna?

Patrick Henry
10-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Sorry if this has already been covered. On the RP2008.com site I clicked on Raising To Win (statue of liberty) and then clicked "Donate" there to give the campaign 50 bucks after the debate.

Does that count towards the radio ad? Or does it only count towards the radio ad if you click on "donate" button on the radio ad flash page.

If that's the case, are they two seperate totals? The statue of liberty and the antenna?

The statue of liberty updates along with the radio ads.

Original_Intent
10-22-2007, 02:37 PM

It counts toward the radio ad campaign AND Lady Liberty totals.