PDA

View Full Version : How YouTube Will Bring The Next Revolution!

Matt Collins
02-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Great read:
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/12/ff_tedvideos/

Romulus
02-01-2011, 07:46 AM
YouTube was how I was turned onto RP.

hazek
02-01-2011, 08:32 AM
YouTube was how I was turned onto RP.

Yep same.

Stary Hickory
02-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Same here, I heard fucktard Cheney say "No one saw this coming" when we had an economic collapse in 2008, and I was like REEEAAALLLY? What the hell, so I decided to figure it out myself, did not take long to find the crazy old white dude talking about how peeps in Austria knew this shit would happen....that's when I was like why does this crazy guy make so much sense and why is he talking about Austria all the time?

Matt Collins
02-01-2011, 10:59 AM
YouTube is changing the world.

Stary Hickory
02-01-2011, 11:05 AM
YouTube is changing the world.

Its the fact communications are getting faster and faster, and the Internet is anon(for the most part) people feel freer to voice their opinions more than ever before. What people do not realize is that every day when we all gather together on these boards we are engaging in a virtual assembly. In the old days people would have to meet in person, now we can assemble every day and smash ideas against one another and work out rational solutions.

I think it will change the world. I am hoping the world become freer and less oppressive as a result. And btw every day or so I do battle in noecon land on the internets. Trying to make headway, as best I can. Things are changing slowly, the war in Iraq has mostly been discredited as folly even on the right, this was the work of a lot of dedicated freedom lovers doing battle within the ranks of the GOP.

Romulus
02-01-2011, 11:26 AM
It's equivalent to the invention of the printing press to a multitude of infinity.

Maximus
02-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Youtube got me too, was just drinking one night and came across the Avaroth videos, and bam! My head was blown

ctiger2
02-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Watching the GOP debates on Youtube is what woke me up. I also think that Livestream/Justin.tv could come into play for this as well.

Romulus
02-01-2011, 02:34 PM
So many people woke up to RP because of the debates... I found out about him before that, and the debates just sealed it for me. Those moments will live on forever in history in countless clips. Imagine if RP runs again. the '10 debates will again be legendary and more proof positive that 'Ron Paul is right'. Those moments are invaluable.

civusamericanus
02-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Ron Paul is King of the republican party on youtube... or at least in number of videos he has over any other 2012 GOP contender.

MikeStanart
02-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Youtube got me too, was just drinking one night and came across the Avaroth videos, and bam! My head was blown

Youtube is what got me as well! I got many hooked onto liberty from Avaroth's videos too!

AZKing
02-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Found him on YouTube as well ;)