PDA

View Full Version : If Huck has all of this SUPPORT where is his cash?

Dave Wood
10-22-2007, 01:50 PM
http://www.palmettoscoop.com/2007/10/22/mike-huckabee-has-just-won-the-white-house/

I just read a blog, something like the Palmetto scoop and it said that Chuck Norris has endorsed HUCK!

What gives? If people like him so fucking much then why doesnt he have the dollars to prove it?

This is getting really frustrating. I know this is a war but it doesnt seem like we are moving the front lines forward.

Huckleberry for prez. Give me a break!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I think I am getting ready to pull a Linda Blair and spew green I am so mad:mad::mad::mad::mad:

synthetic
10-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Is a Chuck Norris endorsement a good thing? Hes a walking, talking Rick Roll.

Santana28
10-22-2007, 02:36 PM
You know, it was kind of funny at the Iowa Straw Poll.... Huck had a good-sized LOUD passionate bunch of supporters there. I'm pretty sure more than a few of them were friends and family. Brownback had a good amount of support as well. Lots of signs and the like. For a few minutes there, they actually thought they would be able to out-chant our ragtag group of worn-out supporters. Many of us had been running around in the sun literally from sunup to sundown, in 100 degree heat, and most had already seriously damaged their vocal chords from the numerous chants and marches we had been a part of during the day. A LOT of us had left - the ones that remained had something to do, or had no where else to go.

We entered the arena and chanted for 15 or so minutes, waiting for the Straw Poll results.
Brownback's people started up...before Huckabee's people drowned them out. They thought they could do the same to us...hahaha....
We started again - but this time we didnt stop until the Straw Poll results were being read, nearly an hour later. Miraculously, i managed to keep my voice - i don't know how. I guess "Ron Paul" is easier on the vocal chords than "I heart Huck-a-bee." They tried several times to start up a chant to compete with ours...but it was a completely futile attempt.

Mike has his hardcore Bible-thumping believers in Arkansas and Iowa and the corn belt. They think they're on some sort of holy mission for him. They are a very passionnate few who will make a lot of noise, and will assume everything done against them and Mike is the work of the Devil. These people are going to have to learn the hard way. This election is bigger than supporting a man - this election is about supporting ideals and a way of life. Mike has always been willing to play the game - Dr. Paul does things on his terms.

Anyways... yeah. Huckabee's support is small but very concentrated. I've seen it firsthand. But they are nothing compared to us :)

werdd
10-22-2007, 03:03 PM
all of mikes supporters already donated their life savings to evangelithon's on PBS

Syren123
10-22-2007, 04:04 PM
LOL! Their life savings went down with Heritage Acres or whatever the PTL Disneyland was called.

jaumen
10-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Cut the anti-christian stuff. It does nothing but divide people.