PDA

View Full Version : Um. Ron losing on line poll to 'Decanus Picto'.

sailingaway
01-30-2011, 06:59 PM
I'm tempted to let them have this one, but.....

h xxp://www.bluezer0.net/2011/01/2012_presidenti.htm#

ItsTime
01-30-2011, 07:00 PM
how many people visit that site a day? 3?

sailingaway
01-30-2011, 07:04 PM
how many people visit that site a day? 3?

Just about.

VBRonPaulFan
01-30-2011, 07:25 PM
ahahah ron paul at 73% now

BlackTerrel
01-30-2011, 07:37 PM
decantuspintoforums.com has been pushing hard in that poll.

Seriously though - finding random online polls on sites that no one visits and spamming them so Ron will win doesn't actually do anything. It's not really a negative but there are more efficient uses of time too.

Vessol
01-30-2011, 07:50 PM
http://www.decanuspicto.com/profile1.jpg

"He's best known as BlueZer0.net's ex-publisher, a UFO abductee and subsequent cyberstar, and now a 2012 U.S. Presidential candidate. Decanus can also be described as a brother to all that enjoy beer, cheesesteaks, smart-ass humor and titty bars. His closest friends might add that he's an electronic space music artist and that he has a lustful predilection for asian babes.

Bolstered by his spiritual experiences, including some gained through psilocybian exploration as a young adult, six months of residency at the Buckalew Palace and his recent abduction by aliens and stay on Biaveh, Decanus fears little now that he's certain the world is ending on December 21, 2012 as revealed by judaeo - christian - islamic - mayan - rileyian - jaredian prophecy. He accepts the truth of Muhammad al-Māhdī and O-Qua Tangin Wann emerging with Jesus and fulfilling their respective promises of salvation just as the shit comes down and leaving many of us behind.

Before Doomsday arrives, Decanus will be campaigning to see us all come together in one last attempt for national unity and he will need your help in realizing his goal of Decanus Picto For President 2012."

Doesn't sound like that bad of a candidate, I'm upset I didn't vote for him!

DamianTV
01-31-2011, 05:08 AM
Online polls as small as those dont matter. We need to keep our eye on the prize.