PDA

View Full Version : Need an owner for my Fantasy Basketball League

Michael Landon
01-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Mods- I know this belongs in a different Forum but I'm looking to gain some traffic with better odds of finding someone, so can you please leave it here for a day? Thanks.

I'm looking for someone willing to take over a team in my Fantasy Basketball League. It's a new keeper league where we'll be keeping 3 players next year.

Here's the team:

Devin Harris, NJ
Gilbert Arenas, Orl
Trevor Ariza, Nor
Darrell Arthur, Mem
Brook Lopez, NJ
Ramon Sessions, Cle
Reggie Williams, GS
Dwight Howard, Orl
Mo Williams, Cle
Caron Butler, Dal
Al Horford, Atl
Leandro Barbosa, Tor
Drew Gooden, Mil
Chris Andersen, Den
Grant Hill, Pho
Mike Miller, Mia
Kenyon Martin, Den
Reggie Evans, Tor

Let me know if you are interested in taking it over.

Thanks,
ML

Maximilian American
01-30-2011, 07:33 PM
check pm

Michael Landon
01-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Sent you a pm. Thanks.

- ML

TCE
01-30-2011, 11:00 PM
If you still need someone, I'm interested, but man, that is one bad team. There are several auto-drops right off the top unless this is a seriously, seriously deep league. And even then, keeping Reggie Evans is still not good.

Eric21ND
01-31-2011, 12:27 AM
That's what I was thinking. How deep IS this league?

Eric21ND
01-31-2011, 01:34 AM
deleted

Michael Landon
01-31-2011, 08:15 AM
If you still need someone, I'm interested, but man, that is one bad team. There are several auto-drops right off the top unless this is a seriously, seriously deep league. And even then, keeping Reggie Evans is still not good.

I sent you a pm.

Yes, it is a bad team, which I'm sure is the reason the current owner decided to quit keeping up on it. But I do know that there are quite a few teams that like to trade and there is always a lot of players getting dropped so there is the ability to upgrade. We start 10 with 5 bench spots.

- ML