PDA

View Full Version : It seems some states a slacking time call them out!

mavtek
10-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Ok people in Nevada, New Hampshire, Oregon, Michigan, Kentucky, and South Carolina, I'm calling you out. I'm in Texas and we're kicking ass along with California, Pennsylvania, Washington, and Florida.

So get this info to your meetups! We need them to get off their butts and donate!! Do you really want to see people in Texas and Cali whooping up on you?

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/donors.html

mavtek
10-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Bump!

mavtek
10-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Come on slacker states get the message out to your meetups!

hopeforamerica
10-22-2007, 02:10 PM
I just sent a message to my meetup. Cool that these graphs can prove how much activity your state has!!

me3
10-22-2007, 03:04 PM
lol, you are aware that your states have only been hot in the last 24 hours. NH, LV et al have kicked butt for Q4. Particularly NH (LIVE FREE OR DIE).

All of the Meetups need to get out there and fund raise!

NinjaPirate
10-22-2007, 03:09 PM
hey mav, do you belong to the Austin TX meetup? I was thinking about joining up with their meetup and tell them to start donating.

M.Bellmore
10-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Hey give the MI folks a break. We're already poor, and rapidly getting poorer thanks to our dem Congress and Governor :mad:

erowe1
10-22-2007, 03:21 PM
Ok people in Nevada, New Hampshire, Oregon, Michigan, Kentucky, and South Carolina, I'm calling you out. I'm in Texas and we're kicking ass along with California, Pennsylvania, Washington, and Florida.

So get this info to your meetups! We need them to get off their butts and donate!! Do you really want to see people in Texas and Cali whooping up on you?

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/donors.html

What are you talking about?! According to the very data you refer us to, Michigan's per capita donations exceed Pennsylvania's! Yet you say Pennsylvania is one of the good states and Michigan is one of the bad ones. What kind of public school math did you take?

mavtek
10-22-2007, 03:23 PM
hey mav, do you belong to the Austin TX meetup? I was thinking about joining up with their meetup and tell them to start donating.

Yes! I belong to most of the north texas meetups though!

mavtek
10-22-2007, 03:24 PM
What are you talking about?! According to the very data you refer us to, Michigan's per capita donations exceed Pennsylvania's! Yet you say Pennsylvania is one of the good states and Michigan is one of the bad ones. What kind of public school math did you take?

Yes but look at the last 24 hours! That's what I'm talking about, we need the money now! Oh and I'll just disregard the insult.

erowe1
Wait a minute!!! Now that I looked again, New Hampshire has THE HIGHEST per capita level of donations of all states! New Hampshire's is higher than Texas, the state you were bragging about! What gives? Did you misread the data?

brumans
What's with North Dakota having 0?!!?

erowe1
10-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Yes but look at the last 24 hours! That's what I'm talking about, we need the money now! Oh and I'll just disregard the insult.

But the past 24 hours is not per capita. So the larger states obviously will have more donors. That is not a valid way to compare them. You have to use the per capita data.

mavtek
10-22-2007, 03:26 PM
I don't know if it was this post, but Michigan was at 13 donations when I originally posted this topic for the last 24 hours! Good job Michigan!

mavtek
10-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Last 24 Hours People!!

RoamZero
10-22-2007, 03:33 PM
Judging by the donation stats, not too many people here in Kentucky seem to be very pro Paul I'm afraid. Luckily since our primary is in May it doesnt matter too much.

RobS
10-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Who cares... for the love of God just donate!