PDA

View Full Version : Hey Matt C.? Or what the hell is Mike Church doing having David Webb host??

xd9fan
01-30-2011, 09:43 AM
David Web is in for mike church and while David is doing the lecture about the budget with a retired 4 star general telling us that a Ron Paul foriegn policy is out of the question. At the same time the 4 star general is telling us that the damage the vets have (mental and physical) is more than the Govt can handle:mad::mad::mad:

What the hell is it with the GOP acting like school girls in front of generals??

Then Webb continues to lecture about getting pencil and paper and figuring of a budget and danger danger danger budget budget budget bad.

Really douche bag no $hit the budgets bad but by God we cant touch our interventionist foriegn policy.

Lew Rockwell was right...the GOP think the Govt sucks domestically but somehow as the midas touch with foriegn policy and spending.

I'm tried of it.

Church....I will cancel my satellite radio on monday:mad::mad:

we either cut it all or let it fall..

angelatc
01-30-2011, 09:46 AM
You think Mike Church represents the GOP?

Cowlesy
01-30-2011, 09:47 AM
Do you think Mike Church is sitting there monitoring the line when David Webb guest hosts? Mike was having his birthday party so he took the day off.

While I'd rather hear Jack Hunter guest host over David Webb, I feel like Mike tries to be big-tent on his guest hosts and let's David Webb have the chair occasionally.

You've listened to Mike's show. He's an ardent non-interventionist and a huge liberty guy. Don't cancel your radio subscription on account of David Webb being on board the Good Ship Failboat on foreign policy.

Do what I do on the rare occasions that an interventionist gets the microphone...once they get into foreign policy, switch to Outlawwwwwwwww Counntry. :P

xd9fan
01-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Its church's show its his baby......he built it up, he then lets a neocon sit in and have an orgasim with a general about the military then lecture the listeners about the budget is a joke.....

Its like Ron Paul having a show then go on vaca while Huckabee sits in.
Doesnt make me question the GOP (I have no faith with them)....it makes me question Mike.

wow is Budget talk is cheap these days......

Cowlesy
01-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Its church's show its his baby......he built it up, he then lets a neocon sit in and have an orgasim with a general about the military then lecture the listeners about the budget is a joke.....

Its like Ron Paul having a show then go on vaca while Huckabee sits in.
Doesnt make me question the GOP (I have no faith with them)....it makes me question Mike.

Certainly entitled to your opinion! I've listened to Mike's show enough to trust he's a friend of liberty even if he lets someone who doesn't share our views on foreign policy sit in once in a while.

Thomas
01-30-2011, 11:58 AM
simmer down xd9fan, mike church is awesome

jmdrake
01-30-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm confused as to what Matt has to do with this other than he likes Mike Church. :confused: I do think this is worth contacting Mike Church about whether or not he's a bona fide "friend of liberty".

Matt Collins
01-30-2011, 12:07 PM
I'll drop him an e-mail with a link to this thread.

specsaregood
01-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Certainly entitled to your opinion! I've listened to Mike's show enough to trust he's a friend of liberty even if he lets someone who doesn't share our views on foreign policy sit in once in a while.

In fact, i think one could argue that having somebody sit in that upsets your audience a bit might actually be a good thing. I've noticed that the people that fill in for Jason Lewis are often in the same vein as the topic of this thread.

Guitarzan
01-30-2011, 12:29 PM
Interesting nonetheless.

I've heard Kevin Gutzman, Jack Hunter and I believe even Walter Williams sub for Mike. I guess maybe they were all unavailable for this one. But I've been listening to Mike since before he converted to non-interventionism, and he's probably still friends with some neocon types. Hope he's working on them.

I still like Mike...but if it bothers you (OP), you should write Mike about it. He'll be sure to give you an explanation.

xd9fan
01-30-2011, 01:06 PM
I'll drop him an e-mail with a link to this thread.
This is why I referenced matt.....He was the only one that I knew that also listens to Church (more than I do...I have tshirts and have listened for the past 1 and a half but thats about it.) I figured Matt is "connected";)

Church is special...sadly he is unique.....and to hear Webb was like sitting on McCain's lap....(frickin gross)

I (we here) have this small theory like Ron Paul, If the GOP ignores cutting the foriegn policy side of the Govt laviathan coin (as well as the welfare domestic side) than we might as well just go home, collect our guns and gold and wait for the collapse.

If I want to listen to the Webb-tards of the GOP....I have more than enough options........

emazur
01-30-2011, 04:20 PM
In fact, i think one could argue that having somebody sit in that upsets your audience a bit might actually be a good thing. I've noticed that the people that fill in for Jason Lewis are often in the same vein as the topic of this thread.

I've also noticed that Jason Lewis's subs are generic conservatives/neocons. But I say if you want to shake things up, put an anarchist like Walter Block or Stefan Molyneaux on instead.