PDA

View Full Version : Whos voice is this?

conner_condor
10-22-2007, 12:24 PM
In this short video you can hear a whoa before the audience follow suit.. Who was the ring leader for the boos? It wasn't an audience member cause they was to far back.. It had to be someone on stage or one of the putzs asking questions..
This is proof it was staged and cued for boos.. But who was the f/k bubble who started it, anyone know?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2001375967329296550&q=Ron+Paul+Florida+Republican+Debate+10-21-07&total=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

DrNoZone
10-22-2007, 12:25 PM
In this short video you can hear a whoa before the audience follow suit.. Who was the ring leader for the boos? It wasn't an audience member cause they was to far back.. It had to be someone on stage or one of the putzs asking questions..
This is proof it was staged and cued for boos.. But who was the f/k bubble who started it, anyone know?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2001375967329296550&q=Ron+Paul+Florida+Republican+Debate+10-21-07&total=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

It's not proof of anything. The only thing it might be proof of is that someone with a mic at the debate doesn't like Paul and thinks it's okay to boo him. Hardly a conspiracy.

conner_condor
10-22-2007, 12:29 PM
It's not proof of anything. The only thing it might be proof of is that someone with a mic at the debate doesn't like Paul and thinks it's okay to boo him. Hardly a conspiracy.

But for others to follow cue on that.. It could of been rummy since he paid for 100 tickets I have heard..

DrNoZone
10-22-2007, 12:31 PM
But for others to follow cue on that.. It could of been rummy since he paid for 100 tickets I have heard..

Eh, who cares? Worrying about this crap and speculating until we're blue in the face isn't going to get Dr. Paul elected.

DaronWestbrooke
10-22-2007, 12:33 PM

It may not be proof, but it is enough to cause people to question. I'm going to post this on YouTube with a title of Orchrastrated Booing- Rudy's Campaign Controls the Crowd. If we say this enough, it will cause doubt and have people question how the others operate.

conner_condor
10-22-2007, 12:35 PM
I care about this crap as many of RPs supporters... If we can find out who this was we could use it on blogs to show what kinda BS is going on at these debates to help RP.. If you don't want to help out.. Then shut the F/K up and don't reply to these threads.. How easy is that for you to do??