PDA

View Full Version : Post here if you can offer non monetary support for CPAC (Housing, transport,etc)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I know money is tight for some people but if you live in the area and can provide free lodging or meals or transportation than post here for what you can offer. Making this as cheap as possible for as many as possible means more funds to go around so we can get the ultimate number there that we can.

If you can offer something outside of money than please let the community know what you can do and I am sure it will be of help to someone.

TheJeffersonian
01-30-2011, 11:01 PM
I can offer a couple of couches in D.C., food/transportation not included, just a place to stay, shower, etc. for the 3 days and nights of CPAC.

Austin
01-30-2011, 11:31 PM
I can offer a couple of couches in D.C., food/transportation not included, just a place to stay, shower, etc. for the 3 days and nights of CPAC.
Awesome, I might have a couple of folks that would benefit greatly from this. I may be in touch with you tomorrow. Cheers.

Thomas
01-31-2011, 02:48 PM
http://www.facebook.com/NenaBartlett This person has offered to house cpac liberty peeps

Steve_Spellman
01-31-2011, 10:13 PM
I have a carpool coming from Missouri, via St Louis, Indy, Ohio, Pittsburgh area, etc. let me know if that would work for anybody.

Austin
01-31-2011, 10:21 PM
I have a carpool coming from Missouri, via St Louis, Indy, Ohio, Pittsburgh area, etc. let me know if that would work for anybody.

What days will you be leaving / returning?

ronpaulhawaii
01-31-2011, 10:28 PM

And carrying precious cargo, I understand :)

Eric21ND
02-01-2011, 12:59 AM
Would anybody have lodging for potentially 10 people (mostly college age) in the DC area?