PDA

View Full Version : [FILLED] Need $ for CPAC trip..

JTWilliams
01-28-2011, 04:46 AM
I very badly would love to go and support Congressman Paul at CPAC this year, but I'm a bit short on funds for lodging, tickets, fuel to ride from Michigan and such. I'm not necessarily expecting anyone to help me out, but I have to at least ask!

I'm JT, my website is at http://www.ronpaul2012podcast.com/

You may have visited before, as I try to post interesting audio on the RP Forums when Dr. Paul makes radio appearances. This should provide me some validation as a legit RP backer. My C4L profile page is here (http://www.campaignforliberty.com/profile.php?member=jtyrpak). I think I have a ride lined up on the Facebook Help Ron Paul Win CPAC 2011 straw poll page, but can use an extra boost from folks who can't otherwise go (or have tons of dough) but want to see RP win! Email me jt@ronpaul2012podcast.com with any thoughts, questions, concerns. And thank you all for reading!

Visit my chip-in page here, and thanks again!

http://jtcpacfund9007.chipin.com/cpac-trip

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-28-2011, 06:11 AM
Glad to have you on the forums JT. I am sure that you will get funded and I look forward to meeting you at CPAC.

Thomas
01-28-2011, 06:46 AM
JTWilliams is legit, let's get this filled!

TomtheTinker
01-28-2011, 09:34 AM
bumb

JTWilliams
01-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the support- love you guys! I can probably go without the entire amount of money for which i've asked, but my wife is not going to be happy about it. Please help if you can. It sounds like you've helped alot of people already!

Did I hear something about promo codes for cpac tix?

ronpaulhawaii
01-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the support- love you guys! I can probably go without the entire amount of money for which i've asked, but my wife is not going to be happy about it. Please help if you can. It sounds like you've helped alot of people already!

Did I hear something about promo codes for cpac tix?

you can use the code 3VOL to enter the raffle in my sig...

1/29/2011
Receipt ID 64d434b919ab752a
Paid By: Michael Maresco (mkauai@gmail.com)
For: CPAC trip!
Method: PayPal (mkauai@gmail.com)
Total: $20.00

Good luck..., be sure and promote this chip in/thread everywhere you can...

JTWilliams
01-30-2011, 01:35 AM
Thanks rphawaii!

I haven't quite received 25% of what i need to get to CPAC. Nevertheless, C4L website says they're running low on tickets, so I went ahead and bought mine anyway. If anyone is thinking about sponsoring a Ron Paul activist at CPAC-- please make it me!

Paulatized
01-30-2011, 06:03 AM
You just completed your payment for $100.00.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1U678275GV731024A.

We'll send a confirmation email to xxxxxx@gmail.com.

Hope this helps. It feels good to help someone go and vote since I could not go my self.

Thomas
01-30-2011, 08:26 AM
bump!

yatez112
01-30-2011, 09:54 AM
Down to $40!

Receipt ID 943d04ff6a996430
Paid By: David
For: CPAC trip!
Method: PayPal
Total: $15.00

:)

JTWilliams
01-30-2011, 06:04 PM
HELL YEAH! Got my ticket! Thank you all so very much! I will represent in DC for ron paul in 2012!

speciallyblend
01-30-2011, 06:24 PM
Thanks rphawaii!

I haven't quite received 25% of what i need to get to CPAC. Nevertheless, C4L website says they're running low on tickets, so I went ahead and bought mine anyway. If anyone is thinking about sponsoring a Ron Paul activist at CPAC-- please make it me!

your going ok:) i just wish i had more to give. I do not get paid again until feb 9th!!

JTWilliams
02-03-2011, 05:02 AM
your going ok:) i just wish i had more to give. I do not get paid again until feb 9th!!

Well, thank you so very much! If all Americans were more like you (and many of the good folks at RPF) there would be absolutely no need for giant welfare state. Of course, most people are generous, but the state took over and mandated charity with a huge bureaucratic overhead and waste, fraud, and abuse! I'll try and post some pics or other memorabilia from the trip so everyone knows their donation went to great use and enjoyment.