PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire Residents, Get Into The Audience

Hancock1776
05-17-2007, 09:56 AM
I posted this in General Discussion, but I think it actually belongs here, so sorry about the double post. Perhaps a mod can delete the first one.

It is very important we get a friendly audience for Ron Paul in the next debate. They can't silence our applause!!

So, only if you are a New Hampshire resident please email info@politicallibrary.org by noon on Friday, May 18.

The request must explain which single debate you wish to attend (Democrats on June 3, or Republicans on June 5); how many tickets you want (one or two); and in which party, if either, you are a registered voter. Your name, address, date of birth, phone and e-mail are also required. If you would like to ask the candidates a question during a debate, please summarize it in your e-mail.

Requests are limited to no more than two tickets to one of the two debates.

The audience was stacked for Rudy on May 15, so let's even it out in June.

MsDoodahs
05-17-2007, 10:28 AM
I would think it would be wise to use caution in choosing your question. The GOP machine does NOT want Dr. Paul's supporters in view, so it might not be wise to ask a question that reveals which candidate you support. :)

AlexAmore
05-17-2007, 11:40 AM
I'll do this as I live in NH.

I'll ask Rudy: Will you please apologize to Ron Paul?

lol j/k.

edit: Ok I have signed up for two tickets. Nothing about Ron Paul in it. Wish me good luck getting the tickets! :)

CraigMcCra
05-17-2007, 02:43 PM
I live close enough in Mass. I wish everybody that is close enough to New Hampshire to attend. Just imagine if there were 1000 Paul supporters in the Audience. What could they say about that?

CraigMcCra
05-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Oops I wasnt really paying attention when you wrote only for NH residents only.

AlexAmore
05-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Edit: nevermind, bad idea lol.

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Could someone who is on the NH4RonPaul Yahoo Group post it there if it's not already?

Ask something good for RP, but disguised as a good question for all. Immigration is good. Taxes and spending issues are great. Believe me, someone else will ask about Iraq and 911.

mdh
05-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Does anyone know anyone involved in the Free State Project? If so, they should absolutely be engaged on this matter.

LizF
05-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Thanks for this info Hancock. I requested tickets & forwarded the info to a Ron Paul Meet Up group I just joined.

literatim
05-18-2007, 05:05 PM
I would think it would be wise to use caution in choosing your question. The GOP machine does NOT want Dr. Paul's supporters in view, so it might not be wise to ask a question that reveals which candidate you support. :)

New Hampshire is pretty much completely different than the rest of the GOP machine.