PDA

View Full Version : Chuck norris endorses Mike Huckabee

werdd
10-22-2007, 11:16 AM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Should we just throw in the towell now? I mean, less we want to receive a swift round house kick to our faces.

empirenine
10-22-2007, 11:16 AM

Should we just throw in the towell now? I mean, less we want to receive a swift round house kick to our faces.

Not to worry...Ron Paul invented Chuck Norris.

- RonPaulFacts.com (http://www.ronpaulfacts.com)

Brinck Slattery
10-22-2007, 11:17 AM
it's too bad - Ron Paul wanted to base his sound money on the Chuck Norris standard, because he's completely non-inflationary.

PMatt
10-22-2007, 11:17 AM
What's with all the posts about Huckabee?

synthetic
10-22-2007, 11:18 AM

Thanks for this. Its been almost 5 minutes since Huckabee got some coverage on these boards.

Thurston Howell III
Too many numb chuck accidents?

me3
stop Posting About Mike Huckabee Here!

njandrewg
frankly I find it sad and pathetic that this country puts so much faith into celebreties. Most of them were film majors...in other words they have no clue about economics, no clue about foreign policy and no clue whatsoever about whats going on in this country outside of hollywood.

transistor
10-22-2007, 11:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwnrrK9Fqkw

frasu
Well it is obvious why Chuck will go with Huck:

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

:D:D

Drknows
I think all this late support from neocons for huck is good because like Dr Paul said it dilutes the pro war vote.

But yeah lay off the huck threads or post them where they belong.

transistor
fyi, chuck is a huge jesus freak. this is no suprise

Brinck Slattery
10-22-2007, 11:20 AM
But they're famous! So they must have value! Right? right? *looks about sheepishly*

But seriously, can we all start calling Huckabee "Hickabee"? You know you want to.

KewlRonduderules
10-22-2007, 11:20 AM
this should not be here. Huckabee is not part of our grassroots movement. Can someone please move this?

KewlRonduderules
10-22-2007, 11:21 AM
Thank you!

:)

Chrispy
10-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Chuck Norris is a nightmares worst daydream, but Ron Paul is Chuck Norris' worst nightmare!

Cindy
10-22-2007, 11:30 AM
stop Posting About Mike Huckabee Here!

Please! I come to this forum to engang in what is happening with the Ron Paul grassroots efforts, remember him, Ron Paul, the guy we are suppose to be wroking on getting nominated for the presidency here?

Take your love affairs and hard ons for Mike Huckabee to the other political discussion forum please.

The obsession some RP supporters have for him is just warped.

Shiranu
10-22-2007, 05:34 PM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/10/22/424613.aspx?GT1=10450...

What. The. Flip!

Given Huckabee’s underdog status, Norris “recalled another leader in ancient times that didn't match up in the line up: King David. Seven men were poised and paraded for the position of king, but David was left in the field shepherding because he wasn't ‘a frontrunner in the polls.’ They overlooked the best because they were too busy judging by outward appearance. But God appointed David king.”

Oh... lets see... there is another underdog media wise, his name is...um...something like Ron Paul or something... I forget... anyways, he has morals, doesn't just steal what every one else says, sticks true to his guns and stuff... wait... i think anyways... oh who cares! Huckabee, wee wee wee!

NinjaPirate
10-22-2007, 05:35 PM
repost.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=27693&highlight=chuck+norris

Shiranu
10-22-2007, 05:36 PM
my mistake.

Shogun108
10-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Take your love affairs and hard ons for Mike Huckabee to the other political discussion forum please.

The obsession some RP supporters have for him is just warped.

Agreed, but be careful around Chuck he will deliver a swift but brutal blow the the Movement, but only if you let it. :D

WillInMiami
10-22-2007, 05:43 PM
I understand why he supports him. Norris and his wife are strong Christians. Huckabee is very appealing unless you spend alot of time researching him and really thinking about some of his positions. Hell, I was at the debate on Sunday and Huckabee made me think "I can vote for him if he get's the nomination". Don't give me crap about this - my reasoning is simple - I can NEVER support Rudy or Mitt but I have to consider who I will vote for in the general election if Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination. And, from what I saw at the convention this weekend, I don't think we can/will win. The "base" is too negative towards Ron Paul and they LOVE Rudy, MItt, and Thompson. It does not matter WHY that's true. What matters is that it IS true. Therefore, I must think about who I will vote for if we don't win...

At the end of the day, I will NOT vote for Hillary. If Rudy, Mitt, or Thompson get the nomination, I will write in Ron Paul's name on my ballot. If Huckabee gets the nomination, I will vote for him even though I know that I disagree with several of his positions. The one think I believe about him that is VERY GOOD is that he WILL select very conservative Supreme Court Justices to replace those leaving the post (probably two or three of them) and that will dramatically change several very important things in this country. It may not be perfect. It may not be everything that we want and hope for but it WILL be better than the alternative.

I could also vote for Hunter or Tancrado if they won the nomination (for the same reasons). We all know that will never happen though...

Bradley in DC
10-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Explain how someone endorsing another candidate besides Dr. Paul belongs in the RON PAUL GRASSROOTS subforum please. :mad: :confused:

werdd
10-22-2007, 06:05 PM
I understand why he supports him. Norris and his wife are strong Christians. Huckabee is very appealing unless you spend alot of time researching him and really thinking about some of his positions. Hell, I was at the debate on Sunday and Huckabee made me think "I can vote for him if he get's the nomination". Don't give me crap about this - my reasoning is simple - I can NEVER support Rudy or Mitt but I have to consider who I will vote for in the general election if Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination. And, from what I saw at the convention this weekend, I don't think we can/will win. The "base" is too negative towards Ron Paul and they LOVE Rudy, MItt, and Thompson. It does not matter WHY that's true. What matters is that it IS true. Therefore, I must think about who I will vote for if we don't win...

At the end of the day, I will NOT vote for Hillary. If Rudy, Mitt, or Thompson get the nomination, I will write in Ron Paul's name on my ballot. If Huckabee gets the nomination, I will vote for him even though I know that I disagree with several of his positions. The one think I believe about him that is VERY GOOD is that he WILL select very conservative Supreme Court Justices to replace those leaving the post (probably two or three of them) and that will dramatically change several very important things in this country. It may not be perfect. It may not be everything that we want and hope for but it WILL be better than the alternative.

I could also vote for Hunter or Tancrado if they won the nomination (for the same reasons). We all know that will never happen though...

i know huckabee isnt a bad guy, and i could trust him as a vp under ron paul, but its RP or bust for me. Huckabee is just opting for a CFR membership here.

Liberty
10-22-2007, 06:21 PM

Huckabee supports the war and immigration reform. Can you be supportive of these positions? I can't, especially the war.

literatim
10-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Don't worry, Mr. Rogers will endorse Ron Paul.