PDA

View Full Version : Rand On Wolf Blitzer. Blitzer Tries To Race Bait Twice [youtube]

ItsTime
01-27-2011, 04:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5q4Bk8YPo

Why did Wolf ask about Africa and Israel aide? Why did he not ask about Egypt and Yemen aid?

Rand answered these questions very well! Great interview.

Romulus
01-27-2011, 04:30 PM
It appears they're trying make hay out of 'cutting aid to Israel'

Jeremy
01-27-2011, 04:39 PM
How was this "race bait"? You guys are exaggerating.

ItsTime
01-27-2011, 05:03 PM
How was this "race bait"? You guys are exaggerating.

You dont think that he used examples of Africa and Israel on purpose? Remember in their eyes Rand is a racist and they want to paint it as he wants to cut aid just to those regions.

specsaregood
01-27-2011, 05:14 PM

Indeed he did. Rand is smooth...

low preference guy
01-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Indeed he did. Rand is smooth...

the "think on your feet" part of his brain is rumored to be 3 times bigger than the average person.

CheezItsRule
01-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Wolf looked like he was trying to hold down his lunch when Rand said he would cut off foreign aid to Israel.
Whaddya expect? Wasn't he affiliated with AIPAC in some shape or form?

Truthfully, Wolf came off a little hostile in this interview from the beginning.:mad:

JoshLowry
01-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Why did he not ask about Egypt and Yemen aid?

Wolf mentions Israel and Egypt both receiving military aid.

Rand followed up with "Are we funding an arms race?"

Good interview except for the Israel is a fountain of peace line.

ItsTime
01-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Wolf looked like he was trying to hold down his lunch when Rand said he would cut off foreign aid to Israel.
Whaddya expect? Wasn't he affiliated with AIPAC in some shape or form?

Truthfully, Wolf came off a little hostile in this interview from the beginning.:mad:

I believe he was. He came off as very biased.

Anyone know how much more money we give to Israels enemies than Israel?

JoshLowry
01-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Anyone know how much more money we give to Israels enemies than Israel?

http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/politics/us-foreign-aid.htm

I don't know how accurate those numbers are.

Captain Shays
01-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Always remember among many people the catch phrase "cut aid to Israel" is the same as "anti-Jewish". Jew hater yeah! NOT. Like Rand said and like his father said in his great book "A Foreign Policy of Freedom" we are sending more money to Israel's enemies that surround her than we are to Israel. So really if you care about Israel you should support this measure with all your heart.

ItsTime
01-27-2011, 05:29 PM

Thanks, seems a lot of the numbers are no longer available?

PermanentSleep
01-27-2011, 05:34 PM
I love how they are always like, "so to be clear...", as if the whole segment wasn't abundantly clear already. YES Wolf, ALL aid. Got it? :collins:

WTF is so confusing about this subject? There is no money for our own hand outs at home, so we can't continue giving hand outs to the rest of the world. Something's gotta give, Wolf.

YumYum
01-27-2011, 05:46 PM
As a Jew, I can say: Rand is my man!!!!

brenden.b
01-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Wolf is an idiot.

pahs1994
01-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Yes, Wolf. he said no more free money!!! I know its hard to belive that a politician can be so clear on their stance, but get the sh*t out of your ears!

outspoken
01-27-2011, 07:04 PM
How many different ways do the American people have to hear it to understand that we are BROKE? Rand did a nice job but we still as a nation are not receptive to a logical approach to understanding the state of union/disunion.

HOLLYWOOD
01-27-2011, 07:48 PM
It appears they're trying make hay out of 'cutting aid to Israel'

Well, it is a known fact Wolf Biltzer is a Zionist and Pro-Israeli supporter with your tax dollar money.

That's why he did it. I won't bother posting the videos of Wolf Biltzer incriminating himself.

PS: Yes, Israel is a racist nation and so are the rest, so ALL AID should be cut off to ALL these Racist/Fascist/Tyrannical Banana Republics that bilk the US taxpayers...

Not even close on how much goes the land the size of Connecticutt... that's only a portion of the US State Departments donations, doesn't include $10-15 Billion in low interest loans per year/Tax Credits and US Subsidies for US businesses to invest in Israel, joint development in Weapons systems where a majority of the "JOINT" is US tax Dollars. Subsidized and tariff free imports from Israel.

Don't forget the write-offs for Americans to go to Israel... nice how the legislators carved that piece for the only foreign nation on the planet.

Did you know the US Taxpayers pay $50 Million dollars a year on average to migrate Jews BACK to Israel from around the world? Every Year for the past 20 years.

Ron Paul was the only Congressional Representative to vote against Israel Global business development award because it was all subsidized by the US Taxpayers. We're still broke in this nation...

Then there's the US Free Trade Agreement with Israel that carves out a very special exemption... "Buy American Act" does not pertain to Israel. American is still massively in debt and broke, yet out of all the nations, this one gets an exemption?

http://knownet2.com/far/Subpart%2025_4.html

There's more BS... but you get the message.

Imaginos
01-27-2011, 08:06 PM
What did you expect?
Blitzer is a former lobbyist for almightly, AIPAC!
Google Blitzer and see for yourself.

EndSlavery
01-27-2011, 08:08 PM
At 2:35 I wish he said government "specter" rather than "sector" which is what he corrected himself to say :)

Michael Landon
01-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Rand is very very smooth. His answers were dead on.

- ML

daviddee
01-27-2011, 11:02 PM

Bman
01-27-2011, 11:14 PM
Good interview except for the Israel is a fountain of peace line.

Maybe so, but you say something like that or get called an anti-Semite. IMO Rand's writing the book on how you can win. We should all take heed.

daviddee
01-28-2011, 12:18 AM
Maybe so, but you say something like that or get called an anti-Semite. IMO Rand's writing the book on how you can win. We should all take heed.

+1776

JoshLowry
01-28-2011, 12:21 AM
I don't like it because I won't know who to believe in 10 years when there are 50 liberty candidates trying to win and they all are saying that Israel is a fountain of peace.

ExPatPaki
01-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Yea, I wouldn't say we're funding an arms race with respect to the supposed "enemies of Israel", like Egypt. What a joke. Let's give some F-16s, missiles, and a couple of nukes to the Palestinians, then it can be said we are "funding an arms race".

specsaregood
01-28-2011, 08:17 AM
I don't like it because I won't know who to believe in 10 years when there are 50 liberty candidates trying to win and they all are saying that Israel is a fountain of peace.

Maybe it is a heterograph issue. Where he meant "piece" instead of "peace"....as in fountain of piece ** ****.....

low preference guy
01-28-2011, 01:03 PM

If they all say that Israel is a fountain of peace but its foreign aid should be cut, then I'd want them to win.

Bruno
01-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Fox News Headline: Sen. Paul Calls for Cutting U.S. Aid to Israel

Hmmm....they curiously omitted all of the other countries he wants to cut aid to!

ItsTime
01-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Wolf Blitzer is a racist.

Brian4Liberty
01-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Why did Wolf ask about Africa and Israel aide?

Wolf probably thinks that asking about Africa first makes him seem "humanitarian". He asked about Israel second because he is an Israeli, and he couldn't very well ask about Israel before he asked about Africa first! In the charity handout line, he couldn't jump in front of Africa.

It's a simple and underhanded smear attempt. Wolf is a douchebag.

Lord Xar
01-28-2011, 04:49 PM
Email Wolf and tell him to stop being a mouthpiece for the Israeli interests OVER american interests.

HOLLYWOOD
01-28-2011, 04:53 PM
Fox News Headline: Sen. Paul Calls for Cutting U.S. Aid to Israel

Hmmm....they curiously omitted all of the other countries he wants to cut aid to!

Your American Corporate Main Stream Media aka PROPAGANDA

Here on FAUX NEWS - FOX UnFAIR/UnBALANCED:

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee332/McLieberman/RAN_ISRAEL1.jpghttp://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee332/McLieberman/RAN_ISRAEL2.jpg

Sola_Fide
01-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Your American Corporate Main Stream Media aka PROPAGANDA

Here on FAUX NEWS - FOX UnFAIR/UnBALANCED:

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee332/McLieberman/RAN_ISRAEL1.jpghttp://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee332/McLieberman/RAN_ISRAEL2.jpg

Wow^^^

Romulus
01-28-2011, 06:39 PM
They'll make a star out of Rand just yet... :)

AGRP
01-28-2011, 08:23 PM
Who pays for those useless Federal jobs/departments and foreign aid you bearded goon?

Koz
01-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Wolf is an idiot and a jackass.