PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul and new Tea Party elected officials are going to be blamed for the coming crash.

PeacePlan
01-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Most of us on this forum pretty much believe that this fiat backed economy is doomed to crash. It would have crashed already if the banks were not bailed out like AIG, Freddy, Fannie, etc. If huge amounts of dollars were not pumped into the system it would have collapsed.

The public has been outraged at all the spending of our dollars to bail out bankers and so Tea Party was formed and many got elected including Rand Paul. Rand has a plan to cut 500 billion and if it is enacted 100,000 government jobs will be cut at the same time states will have to cut jobs. You also will see maybe an audit of the Fed and most likely a stop of the Fed printing press as QE2 comes to an end. I believe with all this money coming out of the system through job loses at State and federal levels it will cause foreclosures and more job loses. We are going to get that crash that we already should have had and Rand Paul the Tea Party will be blamed for it.

Most Americans know nothing about why the economy fails and will believe what it is told by the so called experts. Most of the experts are Goldman Sachs graduates that now work for the government. They are not going to tell the truth, and the man or woman with no job or way to feed the family, or house them are going to be looking for someone to blame.

Tea Party and Rand Paul will be blamed.

The truth is the system was doomed at the fiat conception as fiat always has and always will fail. Rand Paul and Tea party are not going to let them spike the punch bowel much longer and will help the crash to happen and they will be blamed.

The general public is so hooked into the current system that they won't be able to see the forest from the trees.

sailingaway
01-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Yeah, we know. It still needs to be done, and maybe people won't be as stupid as we expect.

Sola_Fide
01-27-2011, 10:17 AM
I agree.

Hopefully we can convince enough people that Keyensianism is the cancer, and we were the doctors trying everything we could to stop its spread.

PeacePlan
01-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Yeah, we know. It still needs to be done, and maybe people won't be as stupid as we expect.

We can only hope and I agree it needs to be done and I think Rand is doing the right thing. I just don't know if this will turn out as we hope it will?

georgiaboy
01-27-2011, 10:57 AM
No pain, no gain.

Spending cuts that elminate fedgov jobs should coincide with de-regulation of American business and federal mandates on state/local gov'ts, allowing the country's private sector to begin to flourish, unencumbered by strangling bureaucracy.

If fed depts are eliminated but relief is given to states or no burdens are removed from the private sector spurring their growth, then yep, it'll be much more painful.

However, the pain will be short term relatively speaking and will save future generations from an even worse pain.

Additionally, those Americans still employed must open their hearts, wallets, and calendars to help reinforce local charitable efforts as needed.

And the ones impacted by the cutbacks must bootstrap themselves and go find something to do that is actually of value to society, rather than leeching off the hard work of others.

Ultimately, this is the best thing that could happen for all of us. Freedom, peace, and prosperity ftw.

georgiaboy
01-27-2011, 10:59 AM
Rand has to know this is coming, and I suspect he'll be ready with the appropriate responses. They can try to blame him for the coming pain, but it's like blaming a doctor for post operative pain after removing a cancer.

Bern
01-27-2011, 11:02 AM
"Well, what the hell we sposed to do, ya moron?"

http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsK/19057-13443.gif

hazek
01-27-2011, 11:03 AM

Every time I see a post on this forum that criticizes general public's intelligence my head wants to explode.

It has nothing to do with their intelligence if the most awesome god damn propaganda machine, the MSM, tells them what they should believe through appealing to their emotions. We are not creatures of reason, I mean we are able to reason but every decision we make is based on emotions. And until every single one of us finally understands this and we start fighting propaganda with propaganda we are always going to lose! And that's 100% a given.

georgiaboy
01-27-2011, 11:07 AM
Every time I see a post on this forum that criticizes general public's intelligence my head wants to explode.

It has nothing to do with their intelligence if the most awesome god damn propaganda machine, the MSM, tells them what they should believe through appealing to their emotions. We are not creatures of reason, I mean we are able to reason but every decision we make is based on emotions. And until every single one of us finally understands this and we start fighting propaganda with propaganda we are always going to lose! And that's 100% a given.

h, I've seen you state this lots of times on the forums, and I think you're on to something. Can you give some examples of how we should "counter-propagandize"? You can use the topic of this thread for a specific example.

Nic
01-27-2011, 11:08 AM
That's been one of my big concerns this whole time. The collapse is coming and, like all of you, I believe the longer we delay it the worse it'll be. Most Americans don't have a clue when it comes to economics though, and they'll simply blame the party that was in power at the time. I think that's a huge reason for the continued kicking of the proverbial can. The way I see it, we've basically got 1 shot to get this right because when the collapse happens if the p.r. isn't handled appropriately, Americans will never elect another tea partier/libertarian again.

sailingaway
01-27-2011, 11:09 AM

Stupid enough not to question the media even in the face of the last few year's events, and find out the truth.

I don't disagree, and we have tried many things. Any other ideas we should follow up on? Because 'own a tv network' isn't going to happen in time.

PeacePlan
01-27-2011, 11:11 AM
@georgiaboy

You have a much milder view of this collapse than I do. Don't get me wrong I do believe the collapse needs to happen and will happen no matter what. I just don't see us coming out of it very fast. My main reason for viewing this as a long term event is because we are going to have problems with energy as we are coming into the declining years of the fossil fuels era. I just see the perfect storm brewing. I hope you guys with the more positive outlook are right and we crash and come back fast. I don't see it but hope I am wrong?

Nic
01-27-2011, 11:17 AM
I think the solution will be to put Americans back to work as soon as possible once the crash happens. Hopefully when it happens, it will lower wages enough that we can start bringing manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. and become a net exporter again. With the right people in office, I believe we can put together the right economic policies to navigate our way through the collapse.

pcosmar
01-27-2011, 11:31 AM
I think the solution will be to put Americans back to work as soon as possible once the crash happens. Hopefully when it happens, it will lower wages enough that we can start bringing manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. and become a net exporter again. With the right people in office, I believe we can put together the right economic policies to navigate our way through the collapse.

Well that would be the right thing to happen. But it ain't goin' to.

What will happen is the IMF will take over as the World Bank. (the bankers are likely already insulated).
The corporate interests will continue , business as usual.

The US will cease to be a "World Power" and will be nothing but the enforcement arm of the UN. That is already it's position.

They will very likely point blame at Patriots that have been warning of this for years.
But it is not the Patriots warnings that cause it. It is a plan and an agenda of the Globalists.

Nic
01-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Well that would be the right thing to happen. But it ain't goin' to.

What will happen is the IMF will take over as the World Bank. (the bankers are likely already insulated).
The corporate interests will continue , business as usual.

The US will cease to be a "World Power" and will be nothing but the enforcement arm of the UN. That is already it's position.

They will very likely point blame at Patriots that have been warning of this for years.
But it is not the Patriots warnings that cause it. It is a plan and an agenda of the Globalists.

I agree. What's right versus what's real couldn't be any further apart.

Romulus
01-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Wait for it.... Oblabla will use the tough times ahead and blame them on 'spending cuts'. I can already hear it.

hazek
01-27-2011, 02:31 PM
h, I've seen you state this lots of times on the forums, and I think you're on to something. Can you give some examples of how we should "counter-propagandize"? You can use the topic of this thread for a specific example.

That's a very tough but fair question.

1. I don't think we can compete with the MSM propaganda machine so anything we try will always get spun in their favor

2. If we can compete through social media, word of mouth, or through those sort of means of spreading the message I still wouldn't know what exactly to say because it depends on what the media would say.

But I can speculate that their basic strategy would be to set up frames of Rand and the tea party being the source of their pain and the statues quo the source of their pleasure and all we'd then have to do is come up with frames that reverse this. I'm not witty enough to figure this out by my self but I know the general principle of how it works and I do know that this is the number one thing that we will have to pay attention to or they'll win.

But maybe just a quick short example if they say "Rand is a job killer" we could then counter "yeah but he is a dollar savior".