PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Huckabee trolls!!

rich34
01-26-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm just sayin this because I absolutely remember certain folks supporting Rand, but they made it clear that they were Huckabee supporters for president. Why do I bring this up?

I'm bringing this up because recently one used a poll showing Romney "crushing" Ron Paul and then posted the link, but if you read the article it was essentially an article that was showing how "strong" the Huckster was in the republican primary...

Imo, the poster used this article to shift our focus to Romney while at the same time he was pimping Huckabee.

I know, I'm crazy, but whatever. I'm just throwing this out there because we need to be aware of our opponents tactics. They obviously know that all the republican challengers got schooled big time by Ron's supporters the last go around online and now they're ready to try and manipulate us when the time is right. I'm not going to mention names at the moment, but when I read the article and remembered this person being a Huck supporter I damned near threw up! If Ron doesn't run, this is a non issue, but if he does like so many of us hope, we damn well better be on our toes!! Of course, it won't be just "Huck's army," but Mittens paid bots.

Everyone, just keep your eyes open as things start to heat up, I'd like to head this off before it gets worse...

trey4sports
01-26-2011, 05:04 PM
let'em troll....

In a war of ideas, Ron is intellectually superior to Huck

Brett85
01-26-2011, 05:08 PM
I just said that if Ron doesn't run, Huckabee would be the only other candidate I would even consider voting for since he's come out against the war in Afghanistan. But of course I'll support Ron if he runs. I'm not really sure which poster you were referring to though.

Agorism
01-26-2011, 05:19 PM
I was on Huck's forum, and they banned me for saying I liked Ron Paul on my first thread.

Kludge
01-26-2011, 05:24 PM
Palin's the opponent with the enthusiastic online grassroots support who pop up at the most inopportune times during critical elections to say something like "you Ron Paul folks just hate Palin because she's taken the movement so much farther than RP ever could." I don't recall ever seeing an actual Huckabee troll here.

Agorism
01-26-2011, 05:34 PM
I don't think we should autoban the Huckster trolls, but I was just pointing out they have nasty admins on the Huck's army forums.

rich34
01-26-2011, 05:45 PM
I don't think we should autoban the Huckster trolls, but I was just pointing out they have nasty admins on the Huck's army forums.

I agree, totally, and also with the statement "let them troll." I'm just pointing this out because I saw it point blank and as I said, I nearly puked.. Traditional Conservative, I was not referring to you.

rich34
01-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Just thought I'd bump so everyone can see this...