PDA

View Full Version : CHIPIN ALERT RPF Members

speciallyblend
01-26-2011, 07:39 AM
RPF Members please work your magic! This guy is legit! We need more folks to consider going to CPAC 2011/ RON PAUL 2012!!!!

http://cpac2011joseph.chipin.com/cpac-2011

RPF Members ? have you thought about going to CPAC 2011?? What is stopping you?? Then make a chipin ASAP!!! prices go up feb 1st! PLAN NOW/BOOK NOW /Attend CPAC 2011

Please consider making a CHIPIN. If for some reason you do not reach your goal? Then donate it to the next rpf member going to cpac! bottom Line Ron Paul must win this CPAC 2011 event if we are to save the failed gop!!!

Ron Paul 2012

sailingaway
01-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Speciallyblend.... maybe if you offered to change your avatar as an incentive to filling the chip in......?

Just sayin'......

I already said, and repeat here, that if 5 people chip in $10 each to this guy, starting now, I'll match it by chipping in $50. (This does not include one pledge already made before I offered that.)

speciallyblend
01-26-2011, 07:48 AM
Speciallyblend.... maybe if you offered to change your avatar as an incentive to filling the chip in......?

Just sayin'......

I already said, and repeat here, that if 5 people chip in $10 each to this guy, starting now, I'll match it by chipping in $50. (This does not include one pledge already made before I offered that.)

if this chipin is not filled by the time i get home in about 1 1/2 hrs(time now 6:47 colorado). i will post my collins avatar:) something like that??:) ps as collins calls his mom asap to fill the chipin:) snickers with devious grin:)

cannot change avatar until i am on my home puter.

sailingaway
01-26-2011, 07:54 AM
if this chipin is not filled by the time i get home in about 1 1/2 hrs(time now 6:47 colorado). i will post my collins avatar:) something like that??:) ps as collins calls his mom asap to fill the chipin:) snickers with devious grin:)

cannot change avatar until i am on my home puter.

Um, actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a bribe than blackmail... Like offering to change back to the nice jumping elephant if people fill the chip in....

speciallyblend
01-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Um, actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a bribe than blackmail... Like offering to change back to the nice jumping elephant if people fill the chip in....

ok;) hehe so i will post my jumpin elephant if the first 2 chipins i have on my sig are filled by the time i get offwork tonight at 11pm colorado time!!! but for now what can i change it to hmmmm:)