PDA

View Full Version : Media picking up

Sematary
10-22-2007, 09:51 AM
As you may have noticed, there is the mention on XM that was noted in another thread. From what I understand, Nightline is going to be there and (of course) all the local media is right there by the Mall so it will be impossible to ignore us. Also - I received this, this morning:

I'm Charlotte Brown radio cohost on Genesis Communication Radio
Network as well as producer for a We The People Radio Network program
called World Review Commentary hosted by George Butler. George and I
are HUGE Ron Paul supporters and have covered Ron Paul in Texas this
past year for every major event. We have interviewed Ron's wife
Carol and his family as well as dozens of his supporters. We
broadcast live from the Texas Straw Poll for 6 hours as well.

We The People Radio Network has agreed to devote several hours during
the Liberty Rally to broadcast live "world wide". The interviews and
"live reporting" will go out on the internet, several micro FM
stations in Texas and Oklahoma and I do believe up to a satellite as
well.

This is going to be THE media event of the year for the campaign. I also understand that there is a professional producer putting together something about the event. Make sure EVERYONE shows up for this thing. It's going to be HUGE!!! The media attention we garner from this, possibly the largest grassroots inspired rally for a presidential candidate EVER, will be enormous and worth untold millions in advertising!

nayjevin
10-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Huge.

Ozwest
10-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Great job by all the people involved! This is a run-away train that's gaining steam. Go Casey Jones!

slantedview
10-22-2007, 03:28 PM
This is going to be THE media event of the year for the campaign. I also understand that there is a professional producer putting together something about the event. Make sure EVERYONE shows up for this thing. It's going to be HUGE!!! The media attention we garner from this, possibly the largest grassroots inspired rally for a presidential candidate EVER, will be enormous and worth untold millions in advertising!
Man, :)

All I have to say is give yourself a pat on the back Bob :)

Sematary
10-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Man, :)

All I have to say is give yourself a pat on the back Bob :)

I wish I could take the credit but there are lots of people to thank, including the people who donated to the Philly group to help them win the contest

parke
10-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Thats it.

Im going. Ive got to make sure my car can handle driving a thousand miles and back.. but Im there.

Sematary
10-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Thats it.

Im going. Ive got to make sure my car can handle driving a thousand miles and back.. but Im there.

NICE!!!
Bring friends. :)