PDA

View Full Version : SMFH, what's with idiots like this? they will hurt RP in 2012 again, I'm sure.

RileyE104
01-25-2011, 07:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsSpNm8QUlA&feature=feedu

The title to the video is: Ron Paul - Never Forget the Day He BACKSTABBED America!

I have stated before I believe in certain aspects of "9/11 truth", but I swear these fucking idiotic no-brain one issue people are going to fuck things up for us AGAIN.

And read the comments in that video! FUCKING SHAMEFUL they make me want to puke.

Yep, he has no balls at all and is actually just a lot of hot air. People waste time and money getting behind him and it's just a show. The real money knows this too. Otherwise Ron Paul would be in the same place as JFK.

syyenergy7 17 minutes ago

At lease assholes like the guy who posted the comment above AREN'T on our side. But people like the idiots who posted this video are just complete dumbasses.

sailingaway
01-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Actually, since most AREN'T truthers, I don't see that his not being one hurts him.

Anti Federalist
01-25-2011, 08:02 PM
I think the "beltway libertarians" like those at (T)Reason magazine, are a much bigger threat than one issue "truthers".

RileyE104
01-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Actually, since most AREN'T truthers, I don't see that his not being one hurts him.

I just mean that they make Ron look crazy, even when he denies he believes in their movement.

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, lets say he did. What is he to do? Commit political suicide?? There's no use in that.

sofia
01-25-2011, 08:10 PM
I love Ron, but I do wish he had Jesse Ventura's balls on this issue.

Until 9/11 is exposed, there is no hope for igniting a revolution in this country. 3000 Americans murdered, our civil liberties destroyed by HS, PATRIOT, and TSA, 6000 dead troops, 1,000,000 dead Iraqis/Afghans, $1 trillion dollars wasted.....and more 9/11 wars to come.

The true perps are getting away with 9/11 while we remain silent out of fear of being labeled "conspiracy theorists."

jmdrake
01-25-2011, 08:14 PM
How do you know a "truther" made the video? Yeah there's a "we are change" logo at the end, but the original We Are Change video didn't attack Ron Paul. It could have just as easily been Mitt Romney or one of his hacks. It serves the tripple purpose of attacking Ron Paul for secretly being a truther, attacking him for not being a truther and attacking truthers for attacking Ron Paul. Besides, if this video is really truthers saying Ron Paul is a "backstabber" isn't that a good thing? If truthers don't like Ron Paul then doesn't that help distance Ron Paul from the 9/11 truth movement? (A major goal of some here).

sofia
01-25-2011, 08:23 PM
I have a hunch this video is a dirty trick too.

Every truther I know supports Ron and we understand that he's in a tough spot in regards to "coming out" on 9/11. I can't imagine a real truther trying to undermine Ron like this.

Petar
01-25-2011, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsSpNm8QUlA&feature=feedu

The title to the video is: Ron Paul - Never Forget the Day He BACKSTABBED America!

I have stated before I believe in certain aspects of "9/11 truth", but I swear these fucking idiotic no-brain one issue people are going to fuck things up for us AGAIN.

And read the comments in that video! FUCKING SHAMEFUL they make me want to puke.

At lease assholes like the guy who posted the comment above AREN'T on our side. But people like the idiots who posted this video are just complete dumbasses.

I'm as truthy as they get, but to attack Ron Paul like this is absolutely disgraceful.

sailingaway
01-25-2011, 08:32 PM
so if we don't like this video, shouldn't it be in hot topics?

hazek
01-25-2011, 09:25 PM
People who are upset because of this video or upset because of the substance of this video should please remember it's nothing more then propaganda. If you want the transparency about 9/11 then you damn well know Ron is the only person who'd give you that. And if you think we already have enough transparency on that issue and that theories are just theories then you should still support Ron's effort to provide transparency since it would shed light into other perhaps to you important issues as well.

But all of you have to please understand that all of this shit is just to discredit his name. Unfortunately the most awesome goddamn propaganda machine, the MSM, did it's finest with the label "conspiracy theorist" to give it an extremely negative connotation and if you don't realize that and don't realize that when they just ask Ron these sort of questions on national TV it automatically attributes Ron the frame of that label no matter his belief and instills a negative feeling about Ron on the vast majority of viewers.

So if you are passionate about Ron and want him to win, you should god damn stop throwing negative labels and negative frames around his name and person when he is national TV. Please I beg you to finally learn this.