PDA

View Full Version : And They're Off - 2012horserace, and a note about online polls

ronpaulhawaii
01-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Though of limited value, online polls can be fun, and occasionally result in favorable un-intended consequences. The NPR March Madness event stands as a good example of where we ended up earning some respect in enemy territory... The reason we earned respect is because we did not "cheat" (use bots, delete cookies, etc...) till we had proof that RomneyBots were being used. At that point Romney's folk changed the "rules" of the game... We beat them at that, too. It was fun, and the NPR blogger who started it treated us very fairly.

In the run up to 2012, I hope we all watch for, and try to avoid, the unintended consequences of similar behavior originating on our side. We can win legitimately polls just by voting and sharing. Cheating will only make us look bad, as will the mere suggestion of it...

That said, I hope all our task-chair warriors are keeping a close eye on our adversaries, Romney's folk seemed to be at it again, recently. Screenshots are golden...

Enough sermonizing :o

w ww.2012horserace.com

In the GOP field

Romney is leading at 10:1
Palin 15:1
Huckabee 20:1
Paul is tied with Gringrich and Pawlenty 25:1

Elwar
01-25-2011, 01:29 PM
I do believe that that site is the one that had a big 'X' through Ron Paul's picture last time around and didn't allow him as an option.

With the site owner constantly censoring or banning anyone mentioning Paul's name.