PDA

View Full Version : Looking to donate a $200 United Airlines voucher

tsai3904
01-25-2011, 12:41 PM
I have a $200 United Airlines voucher that I am willing to donate to help send someone with limited funds to CPAC.

It seems like most people have achieved their donation goals so if anyone else is interested, please let me know or point me to someone who still needs help.

The voucher works like a coupon that will deduct $200 off the total price. The only caveat is that the flight must be operated by United Airlines (can not work on Continental flights). To check if the voucher will work, go to united.com and select your flight details. After you hit search and are given flight options, the flights that are operated by United or United Express are eligible.

If the United ticket is a lot more expensive than a comparable flight on another airline, please do not request this voucher (for example, if you are able to get a flight for $200 through another carrier and a similar United flight is $400).

gls
01-25-2011, 01:56 PM
Generous offer but are you sure it's transferable? anyway *bump*...

tsai3904
01-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Voucher probably isn't the right word. I have an e-certificate, which is very similar to a gift card. It can be used by anyone.

Cherder
01-25-2011, 03:38 PM
I was planning on making an 11 hour drive, but if no one takes you up on this offer... I'll take the e-certificate and donate $100 to someone else that needs the money for gas/lodging.

tsai3904
01-25-2011, 10:02 PM
I was planning on making an 11 hour drive, but if no one takes you up on this offer... I'll take the e-certificate and donate $100 to someone else that needs the money for gas/lodging.

I sent you an email awhile ago...please let me know if you will use the e-certificate.

Cherder
01-26-2011, 01:50 PM
I sent you an email awhile ago...please let me know if you will use the e-certificate.

I just responded. Sorry it took me a whole day; I was checking out prices and alternative options. You'll see a more detailed explanation of the situation in my email.