PDA

View Full Version : Double-sided Ron Paul Revolution Yard Signs

SeekLiberty
06-10-2007, 03:35 AM
I found them cheap on E-bay! All his money is going into making more signs. He's dedicated to supporting Ron Paul. I have 5 on the way, and will buy more as money permits. It's only $26 for five of them and it INCLUDES shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RON-PAUL-FOR-PRESIDENT-2008-5-YARD-SIGNS-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ280123267730QQihZ018QQcategoryZ1 3594QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

nayjevin
06-10-2007, 05:55 AM
This is great, but problematic for two reasons:

Ron Paul Revolution is not an official campaign slogan. The reason: Ron Paul is not endorsing a revolution.

There is also no guarantee that the profits are going to the campaign. Seems likely, but no guarantee.

Anything Ron Paul in your yard is good, but seems preferable to go straight to the campaign site for materials whenever possible.

SeekLiberty
06-10-2007, 09:50 AM
This is great, but problematic for two reasons:

Ron Paul Revolution is not an official campaign slogan. The reason: Ron Paul is not endorsing a revolution.

There is also no guarantee that the profits are going to the campaign. Seems likely, but no guarantee.

Anything Ron Paul in your yard is good, but seems preferable to go straight to the campaign site for materials whenever possible.

Many slogans and youtube videos are not "official." This entire campaign has been people driven, not campaign HQ driven. That's what makes Ron Paul's campaign so unique.

IMO, the "Ron Paul REVOLUTION" idea is an extremely smart marketing strategy that's actually WORKING to get people to look to see who Ron Paul is.

The fact is, this IS a revolution of sorts. It's just not a bloody one. It's a peaceful people's revolution.

"seems preferable to go straight to the campaign site for materials whenever possible."

Preferable to whom? I don't believe that's the predominant viewpoint. It's the people who are the one's who are coming up with the BRILLIANT and unique videos and slogans that's making this movement grow, not the campaign HQ.

If we counted on campaign HQ, then why bother with this thread called "Campaign Ideas and Material"?

We'd just leave all the ideas and implementing of them to HQ. Then we'd never see all the budding creative work we see going on now.

For me, I don't care if any proceeds from my purchase of these yard signs don't go to HQ. I honestly don't think the guy who's making these yard signs has any money leftover to be able to even if he wanted to. I could never make these yard signs myself, as professionally as they're being made, at the price he's selling them for.

IMO, the only way we are going to get Ron Paul elected is to take personal responsibility and use our own creativity without waiting for some central "authority" to approve. Don't you see this is what Ron Paul is about?

Say no to "CENTRAL AUTHORITY!" :-)

I encourage everybody to read Ron Paul's book online, which I have linked below in my signature, to find out what Ron Paul is really about.

Ponce
06-10-2007, 10:00 AM
"A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for America"

"American interests not foreign interest, Ron Paul in 2008"

"A vote for Ron Paul will stay in America"

"Vote for Ron Paul and you will vote American"

"An honest vote for an honest man, Ron Paul in 2008"

"Keep America honest, vote Ron Paul in 2008"

"Don't give up, vote Ron Paul in 2008"

"Make peace and not war, Ron Paul in 2008"

"Save your children, Ron Paul in 2008"............................ Ponce

Bryan
06-10-2007, 12:50 PM
There are different opinions here on the R(evol)ution slogan- I personally like it but it's not one that I'm using now. Here is a thread on the topic:

The "Ron Paul R(evol)ution" Thing
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=2271

The campaign store is very thin and doesn't offer any signs.

Dreepa
06-13-2007, 02:19 PM
There are different opinions here on the R(evol)ution slogan- I personally

The campaign store is very thin and doesn't offer any signs.
They aren't 'official' signs but the signs over at www.ronpaulhq.com are pretty slick.

We use them for many a sign wave in NH.

foofighter20x
06-13-2007, 08:48 PM
"American interests not foreign interest, Ron Paul in 2008"

American Interests,
not Special Interests
Ron Paul 2008

Eh? Eh?! :D

Ponce
06-13-2007, 09:09 PM
IPAC is a special interest under orders of a foreign interest......:mad:

And that's why I say....."A vote for Ron Paul will stay in the US".