PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Watch vid's being taken down?

RSLudlum
01-24-2011, 10:37 PM
It seems the YouTube user PatriotsNetwork's Freedom Watch uploads are being blocked. Fox is bringing the hammer down on uploads. :(

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Fox News Network, LLC"

__27__
01-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Corporatism sucks.

Matt Collins
01-24-2011, 10:57 PM
Well I guess I won't ever get to see the show. Their loss.

Pericles
01-24-2011, 11:00 PM
It seems the YouTube user PatriotsNetwork's Freedom Watch uploads are being blocked. Fox is bringing the hammer down on uploads. :(

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Fox News Network, LLC"

I just hate it when that happens.

RSLudlum
01-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Well I guess I won't ever get to see the show. Their loss.

Same here. All the Stossel shows are gone also.

axiomata
01-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Stossel is on hulu, very delayed but on there. We need to petition FOX to put Freedom Watch on there, preferable within 24 hours since his shows are more current event oriented than Stossels.

Kludge
01-24-2011, 11:25 PM
I'm honestly a bit (pleasantly) surprised nobody has removed the Stossel in the Classroom vids I've uploaded which are just a collection of ABC & FNC clips Stossel did. ABC/FNC holds copyright on them and they've tripped Youtube's IP scanner, but no action has been taken in over a year.

FNC is probably having issues getting their advertisers on board. They issued cease & desists to live streaming sites not too long ago even though they were okay with it before, citing problems with their advertising contracts.

socialvirus
01-25-2011, 01:05 AM
That's retarded, it's not like I ever watch them on TV anyhow. I really wanted to watch Beck when I got home too.

talkingpointes
01-25-2011, 01:12 AM
Fox has been good to us guys, give them credit where it is due. They're the main reason the judge is able to have a program aside of his actual fan base. Fox might me be pos's for this, so go to their website and petition them to have the episodes online.

Also Viacom is the worst, by leaps and bounds. IMHO

jct74
01-25-2011, 01:14 AM
That's retarded, it's not like I ever watch them on TV anyhow. I really wanted to watch Beck when I got home too.

http://www.watchglennbeck.com/

There's also another guy on youtube that is still uploading every day, but he splits each show segment onto separate youtube channels. Just search for "glenn beck" and sort by upload date.

cindy25
01-25-2011, 01:21 AM
not everyone bows to Rupert the Greedy; most freedom watch and Stossel are here, although late.

http://thepiratebay.org/user/skJGZV6z/

socialvirus
01-25-2011, 02:05 AM
http://www.watchglennbeck.com/

There's also another guy on youtube that is still uploading every day, but he splits each show segment onto separate youtube channels. Just search for "glenn beck" and sort by upload date.

Dude you're awesome thanks!

Sola_Fide
01-25-2011, 02:08 AM
Great.

Add this to list of reasons to hate Fox.

cindy25
01-25-2011, 02:36 AM
Great.

Add this to list of reasons to hate Fox.

not just Fox; all American networks are greedy. you can watch on youtube most Canadian, British, Korean etc etc series-not just news, and their networks never bother them.
its only Hollywood that is so short sighted. no one will buy a DVD of last weeks Beck. or 60 minutes. no one can buy a DVD of a 50 year old movie or a 25 year old TV show if its not available, and yet they still scream copyright. just to be bitchy.

nobody's_hero
01-25-2011, 05:38 AM
I'm not a fan of youtube advertisements but I'd sit through a few if it meant I still have a way to watch Judge Napolitano's show. I hope Fox will work something out.

cindy25
01-25-2011, 07:00 AM
the best solution would be if piratebay launched their long planned site to compete with youtube