PDA

View Full Version : So is Mommy in love with Rand now? Isn't this what she wanted?

sailingaway
01-24-2011, 03:36 PM
http://www.bluegrassbulletin.com/2011/01/rand-paul-supports-life.html

Brett85
01-24-2011, 05:03 PM
I doubt it. She'll find some excuse.

PermanentSleep
01-24-2011, 05:05 PM
She probably had a brain aneurysm while trying to find a new way to hate him after this one.

radiofriendly
01-24-2011, 05:09 PM
I fell for commenting on her site recently when she posted adoringly of Bachmann...I linked to the video of her introducing and praising Ron Paul. That got removed real quick...

I feel sorry for her. Horowitz is really funding her site, I guess...fancy layout.

anaconda
01-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Who is "mommy?"

specsaregood
01-24-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm fairly certain she would disagree with this bill, as it would not outlaw abortion. It simply reverse roe v. wade. States could then handle it as they see fit.

anaconda
01-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Troubling language from Rand when he says "Protecting Americans is my priority now..." sounds like George W. Bush. I would have preferred that he worded it something like "everyone is entitled to their Constitutional Rights" or something.

TheDriver
01-24-2011, 05:16 PM
That maniac won't be happy until Sen. Paul earmarks a new wheelchair and attack dog for her.

BamaFanNKy
01-24-2011, 05:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B3T37rD9yM

Matt Collins
01-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Who is "mommy?"
No one worth discussing :rolleyes:

angelatc
01-24-2011, 05:52 PM
I fell for commenting on her site recently when she posted adoringly of Bachmann...I linked to the video of her introducing and praising Ron Paul. That got removed real quick...

I feel sorry for her. Horowitz is really funding her site, I guess...fancy layout.

Yeah, she's gone from "I'd starve if it wasn't for the government!" to "I don't get any government assistance!" so I'm guessing he's paying her. More importantly, it proves that perhaps she wouldn't have starved after all. All she needed to do was try.

sailingaway
01-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Troubling language from Rand when he says "Protecting Americans is my priority now..." sounds like George W. Bush. I would have preferred that he worded it something like "everyone is entitled to their Constitutional Rights" or something.

Rand uses troubling language, but to date, he doesn't mean the troubling thing, but the benign thing, by it. It makes people who are not like us more comfortable with him. His votes have to stand on their own, though.

sailingaway
01-24-2011, 06:09 PM
Yeah, she's gone from "I'd starve if it wasn't for the government!" to "I don't get any government assistance!" so I'm guessing he's paying her. More importantly, it proves that perhaps she wouldn't have starved after all. All she needed to do was try.

Well, if she really is independent now, she may actually come around. IMHO self interest was the biggest barrier. He is what she SAYS she wants...

anaconda
01-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Rand uses troubling language, but to date, he doesn't mean the troubling thing, but the benign thing, by it. It makes people who are not like us more comfortable with him. His votes have to stand on their own, though.

Yes I believe you are exactly right. Rand is a smooth operator.

angelatc
01-25-2011, 11:07 AM
Well, if she really is independent now, she may actually come around. IMHO self interest was the biggest barrier. He is what she SAYS she wants...

She's a big-government social conservative. I don't see that changing.

Brett85
01-25-2011, 11:57 AM

The purpose of the federal government is to protect our lives, our liberty, and our private property rights. There's nothing wrong with what Rand said.

amy31416
01-25-2011, 12:06 PM
The purpose of the federal government is to protect our lives, our liberty, and our private property rights. There's nothing wrong with what Rand said.

Oh, but the things that gov't does in the name of "keeping us safe." I understand anaconda's discomfort at Rand's words, but I don't think he has bad intent. The gov't does have a tendency to do all kinds of bad stuff in the name of "protecting us." (Drugs, prostitution, war on terror, war on poverty, gun control, CPS, TSA, DHS, etc. etc.) I'd rather protect my own life, thank you.

http://www.keepamericasafe.com/

Board Members:

Elizabeth L. Cheney
William Kristol

Brett85
01-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Oh, but the things that gov't does in the name of "keeping us safe." I understand anaconda's discomfort at Rand's words, but I don't think he has bad intent. The gov't does have a tendency to do all kinds of bad stuff in the name of "protecting us." (Drugs, prostitution, war on terror, war on poverty, gun control, CPS, TSA, DHS, etc. etc.) I'd rather protect my own life, thank you.

http://www.keepamericasafe.com/

Board Members:

Elizabeth L. Cheney
William Kristol

None of those things are actually authorized in the Constitution, and most of them take away our liberty. I was just saying that the federal government wouldn't allow the states to legalize murder.

GeorgiaAvenger
01-20-2012, 04:49 PM

As Ron said to Rick: I think you're being oversensative

MRoCkEd
01-20-2012, 04:58 PM
This woman was annoying during the election by virtue of the fact that her blog showed up in google news results, and it was funny watching her melt down over Palin endorsing Rand and seeing a desperate Trey Grayson seek her meaningless endorsement. But she later revealed she has a mental disorder so we should probably just ignore her rather than encourage her illness.

RonPaulFanInGA
01-20-2012, 05:54 PM
"Mommy":

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGqKzAPt5Ntjp1HRZIfrxhLbAjo4MzS 35Sijswv_KubIciLL3Ugtc1kaJ5Cw