PDA

View Full Version : Whitehouse 2012 took Ron's pic entirely off their banner-reports Mitt Romney’s TEA Problem

sailingaway
01-23-2011, 08:48 PM
So they went from having a corner turned over his face, to giving him a full picture, now he is off entirely -- but their story speaks of him being in second place in the NH poll.

Embarrassed?

Not so you'd notice....

http://whitehouse2012.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/mitt-romneys-tea-problem/

satchelmcqueen
01-23-2011, 09:43 PM
i commented. we will see what happens in a few weeks.

sailingaway
01-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Yeah. Well, he took umbrage and flat out said it reflected HIS opinions and tastes. So if it is just his fan page for people, obviously it will just have those he advocates. So long as he isn't trying to pretend he's reporting evenhandedly, I don't care. It makes that site more like the Texasfor Sarah site or the Huck sites, or this one, and not a journalistic site.

Which is fair, except the rest are labled so it is clear they are advocacy for particular candidates.

devil21
01-24-2011, 02:03 AM
I’ll make you all a deal. Since Ron Paul has the “biggest support”, it should be no problem for you to have 1,500 different names and email addresses to petition White House 2012 to redisign its banner around Ron Paul’s face, by Midnight, Tuesday, January 25th. If Ron Paul’s picture is the key to the 2012 election and the survival of freedom that you all seemingly make it ti be, such a small effort should be no problem.

We could do that easily. Who's up for it? I think Ill start a thread.

edit: nevermind, he doesn't publish his email address. He just wants comments on his blog and that only serves to make his apparently biased blog more popular with no guarantee of him following up on his promise. I wish I could find his email address ;)

Bman
01-24-2011, 02:09 AM
Interesting

pacelli
01-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Big deal.

Bern
01-24-2011, 08:23 AM
Some dudes start a blog and diss Ron Paul? Oh noes!

sailingaway
01-24-2011, 09:07 AM
Some dudes start a blog and diss Ron Paul? Oh noes!

Yeah, I goofed. I thought it was claiming to report objectively, what with the multiple candidate banner and the white house logo, but I guess not.

To an earlier comment, yeah, I didn't see a 'contact us' line either, and if he's this hostile to us, do we want to give him 1.500 of our email addresses? At minimum, we give him a mailing list he has shown no sign of deserving.

I guess he isn't up on C4L having more than half a million members, etc.