PDA

View Full Version : Chipin For YAL...!?

reduen
01-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey guys/gals,

Given the information below, shouldn't we also do a Chipin for YAL? It couldn't hurt could it..? What do you all think?

Friend of liberty,

Next month is CPAC 2011 in Washington, DC. This is the largest and most important conservative conference of the year. Over 10,000 activists will descend on Washington, D.C., to identify the makeup of the conservative movement.

Fox News, CNN, the Washington Post, and every other mainstream media outlet will cover the event. The results will be all over the news.

This is the first major event after the 2010 elections AND the kickoff for the 2012 presidential elections. Every presidential hopeful will be in attendance and speak at CPAC.

My staff and I are reaching out to every student activist in our movement and asking them to join us.

So far, over 400 students have registered, but I am afraid it will not be enough.

This is precisely why these next couple weeks are so critical.

I can tell you firsthand there are students that would like to attend CPAC this year, but they cannot afford the transportation costs to travel to Washington, D.C. These are high school and college students. They can hardly afford textbooks, let alone the costs of travel.

Therefore, I am coming to you on their behalf.

Will you become their sponsor and give these students the opportunity to attend CPAC?

I can assure you there are students right now that will make the trip to Washington, D.C., if you will help alleviate their traveling costs.

For every $120 you contribute today, I will connect your donation with a carpool of students, so you can reimburse their gas expenses.

In fact, if you can afford it, please consider sponsoring 2, 3, or even 5 carloads of students. This will dramatically increase our turnout.

I will be sure the students who receive your contribution know the donation came from you, and I will encourage them to write you a thank you letter that details their CPAC experience.

Or, if you cannot afford to sponsor a carpool, could you please purchase their student ticket for only $11?

For every $11 you contribute, your donation will cover the ticket price for a single student. If you can, please consider supporting a handful of students.

If you pitch in and help YAL turnout the largest group of student activists this year, I can promise you that you will see our name all over the news... not to mention the incredible boost you will give our cause going into the 2012 presidential elections.

Here is an opportunity to contribute to a specific goal to support specific students. I hope you will join me in this last second push to turnout the largest student body at CPAC 2011.

Please sponsor a carpool of students to attend, or help purchase a student ticket, by contributing securely online here.

Thank you for helping me and these students. Time is running out, and there is still work to be done. Your support will enable us to reach many more student activists and hopefully change their lives.

In Liberty,

Jeff Frazee
Executive Director
Young Americans for Liberty

P.S. -- CPAC 2011 is a few weeks away, and there are students unable to attend this year due to inadequate funding.
Please help me tackle this problem by sponsoring a student in need.

For every $120 you contribute, your donation will reimburse the gas expenses for a carpool of students traveling from out of town.

For every $11 you contribute, your donation will cover the ticket price for a single student.

Your contribution will directly assist a student activist who otherwise couldn't afford their transportation costs to attend CPAC. Please give generously.

sailingaway
01-23-2011, 08:17 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?276412-How-to-sponsor-YAL-students-to-CPAC-for-as-little-as-11-also-some-lodging-options

mine has a nifty picture. :p

Agorism
01-23-2011, 09:12 PM
How many yal's last year?

FSP-Rebel
01-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Likely, there are plenty of YAL contributers overall than there are here. That said, the youngins are cheaper to care for. I've been focusing my dough here but it seems like a good idea to help them too. Problem is, very few of us on this forum have been helping out the chipins yet YAL probably can make the money go farther. Maybe finish up the few chipins left and then give it up to YAL? Can all the Ron Paul wanting patriots here give $10 bucks or more to YAL to help us get more bread for our butter? And maybe YAL can make a forum to help this out? Like getting those who get the funds to buy tix in the name of the collins or moresco.