PDA

View Full Version : We NEED $165,000 ASAP! PLEASE help!

zebov
10-22-2007, 08:31 AM
I know there have been a lot of threads on this, but I think it needs to be stressed how important it is that we meet the goals set by the campaign. We raised a million dollars in under a week. We can hit this goal! We HAVE TO hit this goal! The campaign needs to know they can count on us, folks. Whatever commitments you have in the future for donation, move those to the present. There is no time like TODAY to donate.

kylejack
10-22-2007, 08:32 AM
I know there have been a lot of threads on this, but I think it needs to be stressed how important it is that we meet the goals set by the campaign. We raised a million dollars in under a week. We can hit this goal! We HAVE TO hit this goal! The campaign needs to know they can count on us, folks. Whatever commitments you have in the future for donation, move those to the present. There is no time like TODAY to donate.

JUST STOP. We have an IDENTICAL THREAD started today.

zebov
10-22-2007, 08:35 AM
JUST STOP. We have an IDENTICAL THREAD started today.

I never thought I would see the day when the ronpaulforums folks would ask me to stop asking people to make donations.

ronpaulfan
10-22-2007, 08:35 AM
If we can come from behind and reach today's goal, we'll have enough momentum to reach the October $4 million goal! You get the biggest bang for your buck if you donate today!!!!

steph3n
10-22-2007, 08:36 AM
I never thought I would see the day when the ronpaulforums folks would ask me to stop asking people to make donations.

it isn't that, just jump the other thread, the chat link front page makes many people miss important other topics :)

BillyDkid
Look, I respect all of you in here, but there is this inclination to fret and complain about what other people post and to tell people what and when to post. Duplicate threads - so friggin what? We don't need to police each other of serve as forum monitors.

kylejack
I'm asking you to stop starting identical threads. Voice your opinion IN THAT THREAD rather than shitting up the forums with 50 threads on the same damned thing.

kylejack
10-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Look, I respect all of you in here, but there is this inclination to fret and complain about what other people post and to tell people what and when to post. Duplicate threads - so friggin what? We don't need to police each other of serve as forum monitors.

This crap kills the SNR, and that pisses me off.

ronpaulfan
I'm asking you to stop starting identical threads. Voice your opinion IN THAT THREAD rather than shitting up the forums with 50 threads on the same damned thing.

We need MORE identical threads! The importance of today's goal can't be stressed enough! If we come from behind and reach the goal today, we will have the momentum to reach the October $4 million goal! We can do it! More threads! :)

zebov

PM me please.

SouthernGuy15
10-22-2007, 09:00 AM
We need to all keep donating! Please donate to the campaign!

People CANNOT be reminded enough!

fj45lvr
10-22-2007, 09:07 AM
more the merrier

sent $50.

KewlRonduderules
10-22-2007, 09:11 AM
I did my part today (even at the risk of my wife finding out)

I made this donation earlier:

Thank you very much for your donation of $199.99 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T65936-97301886

SouthernGuy15
10-22-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks for donating KewlRonduderules,

K1RBY
10-22-2007, 09:19 AM
we only need 3000 of our 50,000 meetup members to give $50 today.

send reminders to your meetup groups, the goal is a cakewalk if we all spread the word.

we cannot start missing goal, or it will put doubt in the hearts about the strength of the revolution.

ATTACK!!

ronpaulhawaii
10-22-2007, 09:29 AM

We need MORE identical threads! The importance of today's goal can't be stressed enough! If we come from behind and reach the goal today, we will have the momentum to reach the October $4 million goal! We can do it! More threads! :)

We need to contact and remind people OFF this board. Zebov, are you a part of the MySpace effort? If not, why not?, that is the best way for netizens to increase donations and activists IMHO.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25583

Thanks

hopeforamerica
10-22-2007, 09:30 AM
Thank you for your generous donation of $10.00!

zebov
10-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Everyone please contact your meetup group asap. I noticed my group didn't have any notice about this campaign goal yet! I agree with the above comments that (as always) we need to get this information off the ronpaulforums and out to the world. Do as much as you can to do your part.

SouthernGuy15
10-22-2007, 09:50 AM
Keep donating everyone! We can meet this goal.