PDA

View Full Version : When in Rome

ARealConservative
10-22-2007, 08:28 AM
I know we are all sick to death of the treatment given last night and sadly there isn't a dang thing we can do about it except use it as motivation.

For me personally, the gloves are coming off.

I'm going to start appearing at these candidates events not as a Ron Paul supporter but as a well informed heckler. I will not be wearing or doing anything to indicate that Ron Paul is my guy because I don't want the campaign touched by what I plan on saying or doing. Others in my meetup groups will be the face of Dr. Paul - I'm going to start taking this candidates to task.

ARealConservative
10-22-2007, 08:31 AM
Guliani is easy. The next time he comes I will be spreading info about his child hood ties to a known pedophile and how he keeps him on his payroll anyway.

Romney has no such huge skeletons in his closet. I will instead smear his family. His father was also once a chicken hawk - until American sentiment changed - then he claimed he was brainwashed. A flip flopper, Like father, like son.

I'm pissed off

EvilTwinkie
10-22-2007, 08:43 AM
Pass this badboy out on dvd to Rudy Supporters or have a portable player with you. Its brutal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEDGWlY38c0

American
10-22-2007, 08:48 AM
I think the polls are manufactered because I have yet to meet a Ghouliani fan. Good video though, I shall report it elsewhere when needed. But he isnt a conservative by any stretch.