PDA

View Full Version : Man found NOT guilty for refusing to show ID to TSA

Anti Federalist
01-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Man found not guilty for refusing to show ID at Sunport

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S1936923.shtml?cat=500

An Albuquerque jury handed down a not guilty verdict for the Seattle man who refused to show his ID to TSA officers at the Sunport.

Phil Mocek was arrested in late 2009 after he wouldn't show his ID, and then used a camera to videotape an altercation with TSA officers.

He was facing several charges, including failure to obey an officer and concealing his identity, but the jury found him not guilty on all four counts.

sailingaway
01-22-2011, 10:53 PM
Good.

Now of course they claim it is illegal to film what they do to you. Wonder why?

tangent4ronpaul
01-22-2011, 11:39 PM
Good.

Now of course they claim it is illegal to film what they do to you. Wonder why?

I never thought I'd be saying this, but thank god for all those surveillance camera's that are turning up everywhere, as their tapes can be gotten if you are charged with something and you didn't film nuthin!

Bet the police state will be none too happy that their own tools will be used against them.

-t

Anti Federalist
01-22-2011, 11:48 PM
I never thought I'd be saying this, but thank god for all those surveillance camera's that are turning up everywhere, as their tapes can be gotten if you are charged with something and you didn't film nuthin!

Bet the police state will be none too happy that their own tools will be used against them.

-t

Which is why, when it comes to defending a mundane, the regime's surveillance grid many times suffers a mechanical malfunction.

tangent4ronpaul
01-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Which is why, when it comes to defending a mundane, the regime's surveillance grid many times suffers a mechanical malfunction.

Possibly a good defense on it's own right, as you can then ask for maintenance logs and as camera's, expecially in a location like this will have overlapping coverage... "HOW MANY CAMERA's malfunctioned at this exact time?"...

-t