PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a little help here?

angelatc
01-22-2011, 01:09 PM
I;m not big on posting my personal life on the net, but I'm working with on getting some things 10th amendment stuff done in Michigan.

My state senator is like a sponge - he's is so into this stuff it isn't funny. I asked him about "Nullification" by Tom Woods, and he enthusiastically said he's heard a lot of good things. I said I'd get him a copy if he promised to read it.

He wasn't saying "Yes" just to get my vote. He really wants to read this book. Problem is - I can't buy it right now, so I'm coming here.

Can somebody donate a copy to me? I'm going to Lansing in a couple of weeks - I can put it in his hands.

CaseyJones
01-22-2011, 01:48 PM
bump

ronpaulhawaii
01-22-2011, 02:08 PM
I;m not big on posting my personal life on the net, but I'm working with on getting some things 10th amendment stuff done in Michigan.

My state senator is like a sponge - he's is so into this stuff it isn't funny. I asked him about "Nullification" by Tom Woods, and he enthusiastically said he's heard a lot of good things. I said I'd get him a copy if he promised to read it.

He wasn't saying "Yes" just to get my vote. He really wants to read this book. Problem is - I can't buy it right now, so I'm coming here.

Can somebody donate a copy to me? I'm going to Lansing in a couple of weeks - I can put it in his hands.

If you can wait till after CPAC I should be able to get a signed copy for him...

evilfunnystuff
01-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Start a chip in I got $5 on it.

Kotin
01-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Start a chip in I got $5 on it.

I will put in 15$

FrankRep
01-23-2011, 09:55 AM
Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1596981490?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1596981490) has a Nullification book selling for $11.83 through a third party. Looks like a nice deal.

angelatc
01-23-2011, 11:03 AM
You guys are the best, and that's from the heart. Here's a chip-in link: http://canny.chipin.com/nullification. I made if for $20.00 which will cover the book for $11.83, the $$3.99 shipping, and the paypal fees. Anything left over I'll donate to somebody.

If you can wait till after CPAC I should be able to get a signed copy for him...

That is very tempting. Obviously it would be beyond awesome to hand him a signed copy.

I'm not sure exactly when I'm going to Lansing. I'm working with a group, and I think we're trying to set up meetings with a bunch of legislators over the span of a couple of days. They're all really busy. If you want to get me one if we still haven't gone, I'll take both books, and give the spare to a random legislator. Maybe somebody my senator suggests, or somebody that strikes me as especially interested. It won't be wasted.

evilfunnystuff
01-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Was able to do $10

Kotin
01-23-2011, 05:05 PM
put you over the top.

:D

angelatc
01-23-2011, 05:32 PM
You guys are sooo awesome. I really appreciate it. I'll let you know how it goes!