PDA

View Full Version : Will he run?

Carehn
01-22-2011, 08:57 AM
I have been looking on the web and trying to find out if Ron will run again. I would like him to but there is a small part of me that thinks he won't. When i first heard that he would be the chair of the 'financial committee' (i think its called) I was happy but at the same time felt this would keep him from running.

You know that all he wants to do is be a thorn in the side of the fed and this may be his best chance to do so ever. I also thought that he may have made a deal with his party in order to get that spot. Something along the lines of you get the chair if you don't mess with our primary again.

If that deal was presented to him what do you think he would say?

What im getting at is this. Does anyone out their know if he is going to run? And i mean know. Alex Jones about got on his knees yesterday and begged him on the radio. That was fun, if you didn't catch it i would check it out.

So is there going to be a Ron Paul 2012 campaign? I hope so. I would like to be able to vote Republicrat just one more time in my life.

muzzled dogg
01-22-2011, 09:01 AM
Read the threads. We dunno

Mr.Fish
01-22-2011, 12:04 PM
I fucking hope so.

/thread

sailingaway
01-22-2011, 12:20 PM
I have been looking on the web and trying to find out if Ron will run again. I would like him to but there is a small part of me that thinks he won't. When i first heard that he would be the chair of the 'financial committee' (i think its called) I was happy but at the same time felt this would keep him from running.

You know that all he wants to do is be a thorn in the side of the fed and this may be his best chance to do so ever. I also thought that he may have made a deal with his party in order to get that spot. Something along the lines of you get the chair if you don't mess with our primary again.

If that deal was presented to him what do you think he would say?

What im getting at is this. Does anyone out their know if he is going to run? And i mean know. Alex Jones about got on his knees yesterday and begged him on the radio. That was fun, if you didn't catch it i would check it out.

So is there going to be a Ron Paul 2012 campaign? I hope so. I would like to be able to vote Republicrat just one more time in my life.

No one knows. He is looking for support. We need him to win CPAC.

pacelli
01-22-2011, 01:36 PM
Nobody knows. If anyone hasn't heard the Paul-Jones interview on Friday 1/21, the link is in the first post in the following thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?276290-Ron-Paul-on-Alex-Jones-quot-I-m-ambivalent-about-what-to-do-next-and-undecided.-quot

doodle
01-22-2011, 01:43 PM
If Ron will not run for President, then he must run for Senate.
If Ron won't run for Senate, I hope Robert Paul will and make this election season exciting for all parties.

Sola_Fide
01-22-2011, 01:45 PM
I think he will.

If you watch the Cavuto interview with him and Rand, he talks about his 20+ year legacy of fighting spending. It sounded like he was interviewing for the job to me. I could be wrong, but its just a guess.

Let's hope.

JackieDan
01-22-2011, 01:47 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/01/ron-paul-president-2012-/1

trey4sports
01-22-2011, 02:13 PM
my gut says no

QueenB4Liberty
01-22-2011, 03:31 PM
I saw him speak this morning at the Mises Circle in Houston. Someone asked him, but once again he just said he doesn't know. He was extremely excited about his committee and I can't wait until he has his first hearing sometime in February. He's got a great poker face, but I think he really wants to run. I think if he wins CPAC he'll announce soon after.