PDA

View Full Version : My e-mail from Sen. Burr

olehounddog
01-21-2011, 08:46 PM
You outta staters are pissin of my Senator:D:p;)
Keep it up. He left his phone #'s too.

Dear Mr. Brown:

I recently received a message from a third party organization using your name. In many cases, constituents may be unaware that their contact information is being used by these organizations in such a manner. In other cases, messages to me from non-North Carolinians outnumber North Carolinians.

These messages can hinder my ability to provide a thorough and timely reply to my constituents. So that I may focus on the priorities of North Carolinians above all others, I do seek to confirm that third party messages are, indeed, from constituents. However, all messages to my office are logged and recorded. If you have a comment or concern, please visit my web site at http://burr.senate.gov to send me an electronic message.

You are also free to call my office in Washington at 202-224-3154 or in North Carolina at 800-685-8916 to ask a question or leave a comment. Finally, if you prefer, feel free to share your thoughts by sending a letter to my office in Washington.

Please know that you can always contact me directly to let me know your thoughts or concerns. I look forward to assisting you in any way I can.

Sincerely,

Richard Burr
United States Senator

Vessol
01-21-2011, 09:07 PM
I hate Richard Burr myself, though I've always seen writing letters to politicians as completely useless as aides just read it and then delete it.