PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Watch 01/21/11 The Emperor Has No Clothes

CaseyJones
01-21-2011, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaUf0frTNnw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biW9bqSzRD0

jct74
01-21-2011, 08:15 PM
Ernie Istook isn't worthy to appear on a show called Freedom Watch. One of the biggest idiot drug warriors to serve in congress. HATE that guy.

Thx for posting Casey. I was hoping Judge was going to cover the Utah drug raid video like he said he was going to do this week, but hopefully he'll cover it next week.

HOLLYWOOD
01-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Can't stand these political hacks that yell FIRE, AFTER they have milked the machine and no longer involved. Ernie Istook during his term was an accomplice to the federal sucking machine.

I betcha the UTAH coverage was put on the back burner... Judge probably received some heat from Roger Ailes, Legal Crew and his FAUX boys running the show.

ctiger2
01-21-2011, 08:26 PM
I'll skip this episode.

college4life
01-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Does anyone know what type of ratings the Judge is getting?

Schiff was on tonight

HazyHusky420
01-21-2011, 11:24 PM
Does anyone know what type of ratings the Judge is getting?

Schiff was on tonight

Hopefully enough to stay on. I'm sure Murdoch and Kristol are watching his every move for an excuse to fire him.

I don't know why he isn't on a more welcoming network like Russia Today or Al Jazeera. Don't get me wrong it's good that he's on Fox because of the audience. I'm just not confident that he'll be on forever.

low preference guy
01-21-2011, 11:27 PM
I don't know why he isn't on a more welcoming network like Russia Today or Al Jazeera.

he is probably interested in educating americans about capitalism more than russians or arabs.

HazyHusky420
01-21-2011, 11:30 PM
he is probably interested in educating americans about capitalism more than russians or arabs.

Read the rest of the comment. Besides that wasn't my point. Those networks are far more welcoming of anti-establishment types. Max Keiser has already been on both networks and I know Russia Today has always been friendly towards Ron Paul and Peter Schiff.

Oh and those networks are in America to. They're just not heavily watched by the average drooling American TV viewer.

low preference guy
01-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Read the rest of the comment. Besides that wasn't my point. Those networks are far more welcoming of anti-establishment types. Max Keiser has already been on both networks and I know Russia Today has always been friendly towards Ron Paul and Peter Schiff.

Oh and those networks are in America to. They're just not heavily watched by the average drooling American TV viewer.

which is why the Judge isn't interested. he wants to wake up the average drooling American.

college4life
01-21-2011, 11:33 PM
yea husky, bro nothing personal but we need to be promoting the agenda here and pushing the ideas to a fairly mainstream audience. Why not try to convince people on fox instead of going on RT where viewership is fairly minimal?

HazyHusky420
01-21-2011, 11:34 PM
which is why the Judge isn't interested. he wants to wake up the average drooling American.

Hopefully enough to stay on. I'm sure Murdoch and Kristol are watching his every move for an excuse to fire him.

I don't know why he isn't on a more welcoming network like Russia Today or Al Jazeera. Don't get me wrong it's good that he's on Fox because of the audience. I'm just not confident that he'll be on forever.

heavenlyboy34
01-21-2011, 11:35 PM

He uses too many "big words" for the average drooling American (Boobus Americanus) to understand him. ;) lolz

heavenlyboy34
01-21-2011, 11:38 PM
that bit about the cops robbing stores (gov'ment breaking its own laws) is a marvelous example of why the Constitution doesn't work in restraining the regime's tyranny. Thanks, judge.

HazyHusky420
01-21-2011, 11:38 PM
He uses too many "big words" for the average drooling American (Boobus Americanus) to understand him. ;) lolz

Both him and Stossel.

I find it ironic how sophisticated they are meanwhile Beck is a childish maniac that is understood by the most illiterate inbred wife beater.

college4life
01-21-2011, 11:43 PM
hey guys, glenn beck is a scholar. he makes murray rothbard PROUD, please let's not ridicule his intellect

low preference guy
01-21-2011, 11:43 PM

examples?

low preference guy
01-21-2011, 11:45 PM
Don't get me wrong it's good that he's on Fox because of the audience. I'm just not confident that he'll be on forever.

he's been there for 5 years. i expect him to stay as long as he wants.

HazyHusky420
01-21-2011, 11:49 PM
he's been there for 5 years. i expect him to stay as long as he wants.

I mean having his own show.

HazyHusky420
01-21-2011, 11:50 PM
hey guys, glenn beck is a scholar. he makes murray rothbard PROUD, please let's not ridicule his intellect

Murray would probably call him the political Gallagher.

dean.engelhardt
01-22-2011, 07:27 AM
I'll skip this episode.

Go to 3:30 of the first segment and view for 1 min. WOW! Police actually taking money out the wallets of law abiding people. Literally!

Sola_Fide
01-22-2011, 07:39 AM
Both him and Stossel.

I find it ironic how sophisticated they are meanwhile Beck is a childish maniac that is understood by the most illiterate inbred wife beater.

The glass is always half empty for you, no?