PDA

View Full Version : Screw it, I don't care, I'm voting Ron Paul no matter what.

Anti Federalist
01-21-2011, 07:44 PM
I don't care anymore.

Ron can decide not to run or not hold the office and I wouldn't say a word.

That's his choice, but I've made mine.

I wrote his name in during 2008.

I'm doing it again in 2012.

And I'll sleep easy that night.

CaseyJones
01-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Ron Paul!

Danke
01-21-2011, 07:55 PM
I don't care anymore.

I'm writing in Kludge.

sailingaway
01-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Honestly, at this point, even if Ron didn't run, don't you think the freeway banners and yard signs would still be up?

And, of course, we'd write him in.

When you think about it, he might as well run.

dannno
01-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Unless there's another REALLY good option....

Bman
01-21-2011, 08:11 PM
+rep

You are a good man. Despite what I may say tomorrow.:p

JoshLowry
01-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Keep putting up billboards and signs til he does run.

:D

RonPaulGetsIt
01-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Basically when you step into the voting booth you are saying "Give me liberty or give me.......I don't give a crap I'm voting for liberty"

yeah same here.

2012 is a whole lot of dollar and bond crashing away though first. When the pigeons want answers as to what happened Ron Paul will have the answers.

muzzled dogg
01-21-2011, 10:41 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/shemdogg/IMG_1872.jpg

Carson
01-21-2011, 10:59 PM
I hear you brother!

I sort of remember writing in a single candidate in every race on the ballot. Then another time I wrote in a bunch of people from the fast food places I frequented. That was the year I sensed someone upset having to hand record them. After that was when they made only official write in candidates allowed. I could be mistaken on that though. It could have happened earlier.

Oh. One thing about the fast food people. They almost always gave me what I ask for.

qh4dotcom
01-21-2011, 11:20 PM
I'll most likely vote for whoever the Libertarian nominee is, assuming RP doesn't get the nomination

rich34
01-22-2011, 07:52 AM
Where's that dude from Kentucky when you need him? You know the guy that sang, "run Rand run, now's the time to run"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vRlYJqZ_K4
this^^^

Change them lyrics, Run Ron Run Now's the time to run!!

satchelmcqueen
01-22-2011, 08:44 PM
im gonna write in paul as well. i did last time and it was the best feeling in the world. i will do it again if i have to. i think paul will run though. if he doesnt ill always be left wondering "what if" for the rest of my life. paul MUST run.

Koz
01-22-2011, 10:22 PM
+Rep

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm writin him in no matter what.

Nate-ForLiberty
01-22-2011, 10:25 PM
I don't care anymore.

right on

RyanRSheets
01-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Keep putting up billboards and signs til he does run.

:D

I say we all just campaign as if he is running. Show up at the debates with more signs than the Romney supporters. Banners everywhere, ad buys, a blimp. Go all out, even if he does not run. The media coverage would be hilarious. When the electorate gives you lemons, squeeze the electorate and make electorade.

sailingaway
01-24-2011, 11:10 AM
I say we all just campaign as if he is running. Show up at the debates with more signs than the Romney supporters. Banners everywhere, ad buys, a blimp. Go all out, even if he does not run. The media coverage would be hilarious. When the electorate gives you lemons, squeeze the electorate and make electorade.

this^^^

Yieu
01-24-2011, 11:28 AM

This is what I came into this thread to post. Lets take it a step further.

In addition to writing him in, lets campaign as if he were campaigning, even if he doesn't announce.

Eventually he'll either be inspired by our enthusiasm and run, or we'll at least have had a fun time and caused a stir in the media.