PDA

View Full Version : Will Griggs on who the real criminals are......

Mach
01-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Who Gave You Permission to Notice?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w191.html

MN Patriot
01-21-2011, 05:41 AM
Scary stuff considering they use this stuff on American society as a whole through the news and entertainment media. I've noticed the ads on TV for the military describe the military as a social worker career. Go to foreign lands, help people, heal people, enforce the rules of the UN on them.

Anti Federalist
01-21-2011, 09:20 AM
Wow wow wow...Must read folks...I mean it.

The last paragraph:

Whatever its clinical definition might be, the term "paranoid" as employed by the custodians of polite opinion refers to someone who notices things without official permission. People meeting that description might take impermissible notice of the curious fact that the same defense attorney who quietly ushered Ted Kaczynski (and Tim McVeigh and Zacharias Moussoai and Eric Rudolph) off the stage is now being called on to perform the same service with respect to Jared Loughner – and be prompted by that fact to ask some similarly unacceptable questions.

Anti Federalist
01-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Just to rate

pcosmar
01-21-2011, 09:44 AM
Wow wow wow...Must read folks...I mean it.

The last paragraph:

Whatever its clinical definition might be, the term "paranoid" as employed by the custodians of polite opinion refers to someone who notices things without official permission. People meeting that description might take impermissible notice of the curious fact that the same defense attorney who quietly ushered Ted Kaczynski (and Tim McVeigh and Zacharias Moussoai and Eric Rudolph) off the stage is now being called on to perform the same service with respect to Jared Loughner – and be prompted by that fact to ask some similarly unacceptable questions.

Damn.
It is nice to know I am not alone. A small comfort for sure, but to see someone else who is able to put things more eloquently than I,,, :)

and still on the front page
:cool: