PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Cooper calls Jesse Ventura "a joke"

cindy25
01-19-2011, 09:06 PM
interviewing Cohen (D-TN) now

sorry no you tube, live on CNN

Philhelm
01-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Anderson Cooper needs to dye his hair and go back to Channel One News.

dannno
01-19-2011, 09:09 PM
The truth is a joke in the empire of lies.

Ask Peter Schiff.

Brett85
01-19-2011, 09:19 PM
I agree.

specsaregood
01-19-2011, 09:20 PM
It's sorta true.

Mr. "Don't start the revolution without me" -- but in the meantime I'm gonna leave the country and live in my villa in mexico and surf.

Kludge
01-19-2011, 09:23 PM
Well... Have you seen his TruTV show?

YumYum
01-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Cooper is a Vanderbilt. He is a privileged elitist. According to wiki:

"Anderson Hays Vanderbilt Cooper was born on June 3, 1967, the younger son of the writer Wyatt Emory Cooper and the artist, designer, writer, and heiress Gloria Vanderbilt, and is a great-great-great-grandson of Cornelius Vanderbilt of the prominent Vanderbilt shipping and railroad fortune."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper

jct74
01-19-2011, 09:27 PM
For anyone that doesn't know, Steve Cohen is the person that criticized Ventura's "FEMA Camps" episode and supposedly got it pulled off the air. I guess they were discussing Jesse's TV show...

YumYum
01-19-2011, 09:30 PM
For anyone that doesn't know, Steve Cohen is the person that criticized Ventura's "FEMA Camps" episode and supposedly got it pulled off the air. I guess they were discussing Jesse's TV show...

Cohen is an advid Zionist. How did you know this? This may answer some questions I have.

dannno
01-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Well... Have you seen his TruTV show?

Did you see the episode in question and what a fucking dick Cohen is?

jct74
01-19-2011, 09:36 PM
How did you know this?

There's some threads on it. Here's two:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?272054-Jesse-Ventura-s-FEMA-CAMP-Episode-Pulled-by-Congressman-Cohen-amp-The-ADL&highlight=cohen
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?271802-TN-Congressman-Slams-Jesse-Ventura-over-Conspiracy-Theory&highlight=cohen

oyarde
01-19-2011, 09:44 PM
It's sorta true.

Mr. "Don't start the revolution without me" -- but in the meantime I'm gonna leave the country and live in my villa in mexico and surf.

Valid point .

YumYum
01-19-2011, 09:52 PM
There's some threads on it. Here's two:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?272054-Jesse-Ventura-s-FEMA-CAMP-Episode-Pulled-by-Congressman-Cohen-amp-The-ADL&highlight=cohen
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?271802-TN-Congressman-Slams-Jesse-Ventura-over-Conspiracy-Theory&highlight=cohen

Good stuff. Cohen denies the Armenian Holocaust because it distracts from the Nazi Holocaust. He denies the FEMA Camps because that is where we are going to go when we can't pay the tax.

"He is a member of the Congressional Caucus on US Turkish Relations and Turkish Americans. He has consistently opposed Congressional recognition of the Armenian Genocide on pragmatic grounds, believing that recognizing it officially in Congress would damage relations with Turkey."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Cohen

HazyHusky420
01-19-2011, 09:57 PM
He denies the FEMA Camps because that is where we are going to go when we can't pay the tax.

and it probably distracts from the Nazi concentration camps.

YumYum
01-19-2011, 10:15 PM
and it probably distracts from the Nazi concentration camps.

Well, you bring up an interesting point, but you must consider this. As far as the holocaust goes and the Nazis, that's a done deal. Have ever noticed how the Discovery Channel and the History Channel and the Military Channel always focuses on Hitler and the Nazis? Over and over and over, these channels rehash the horrible actions of the evil Nazis. They never talk about Stalin, though. Why? Because all of the henchmen that were under Molotov that killed millions of farmers were Zionists. I just learned this and it is disgusting. The American media doesn't want you and I to know this, so they harp on Hitler. But the FEMA Camps are there because the cannot let 50 million Americans walk the streets and not contribute to Society. Americans will be given jobs and pay their fair share. There is no way out of this. We are stuck with paying back this debt that I nor you created. If we refuse, we will go to FEMA.

TheeJoeGlass
01-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Valid point .

Those are not valid points. Ventura can live his life how he sees fit. He has earned that after his service.

dannno
01-19-2011, 10:25 PM
If I could live anywhere I'd be living in Baja, surfing as often as possible. So ya, not valid..

Plus I'd get satellite internet and run the revolution from there, bitches!

jct74
01-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Here's the video. Cohen briefly brings up Jesse's TruTV show, says that type of stuff could inspire another Oklahoma City bombing. AC says Jesse show is "ridiculous" and "a joke". It's at 3:15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4IHQV4_xA0

HazyHusky420

Wait I thought Al Qaeda was in Mexico. AL QAEDA'S SUPPORTING RON PAUL!!!! < Neocon reaction

specsaregood
Those are not valid points. Ventura can live his life how he sees fit. He has earned that after his service.

Nobody is saying he can't live where he wants. But it is damn disingenuous to write a book titled, "Don't start the revolution without me.". tour the US selling copies of it, then run off and leave the country when you are done. That's bullshit, if you really think there should be a revolution then fucking stay and get it started. don't go telling people to wait for you, then leave.

HazyHusky420
01-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Nobody is saying he can't live where he wants. But it is damn disingenuous to write a book titled, "Don't start the revolution without me.". tour the US selling copies of it, then run off and leave the country when you are done. That's bullshit, if you really think there should be a revolution then fucking stay and get it started. don't go telling people to wait for you, then leave.

He just surfs there. It's not like he's a dual citizen and owns a business in La Paz.

specsaregood
01-19-2011, 10:37 PM
He just surfs there. It's not like he's a dual citizen and owns a business in La Paz.

Uhm no, he lives there.

Kludge
01-19-2011, 10:39 PM
If I could live anywhere I'd be living in Baja, surfing as often as possible. So ya, not valid..

"There are no newspapers down where I live. Where I live, I'm an hour from pavement and an hour from electricity..I'm completely off the grid." -Ventura

HazyHusky420
01-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Uhm no, he lives there.

He is still an American citizen. That's all that matters.

Kludge
01-19-2011, 10:49 PM

His legal status is all that matters...?

HazyHusky420
01-19-2011, 10:51 PM
His legal status is all that matters...?

Ummm yeah. Technically that's what makes an American

specsaregood
01-19-2011, 10:53 PM
Well then keep on waiting for him to start the revolution like he asked. Won't bother him none, he's gone surfing, enjoying margaritas, coronas and latinas. I'm sure he'll come back and help after you are already rounded up and in the FEMA camp.

HazyHusky420
01-19-2011, 10:59 PM
Well then keep on waiting for him to start the revolution like he asked. Won't bother him none, he's gone surfing, enjoying margaritas, coronas and latinas. I'm sure he'll come back and help after you are already rounded up and in the FEMA camp.

Did I say I supported Ventura? No. I just don't don't see why geographical location matters. I mean aside from privately owned property land is just land. Some of it can produce crops. Some of it is good for building on top of. Some is good for off-roading. The rest is for plants and animal waste.

specsaregood
01-19-2011, 11:02 PM
Did I say I supported Ventura? No. I just don't don't see why geographical location matters.

I think you missed the whole point. Fail.

Freedom 4 all
01-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Bah, Anderson's just bitter that Ventura isn't going to let him suck his dick.

HazyHusky420
01-19-2011, 11:08 PM
I think you missed the whole point. Fail.

No I got your point.

"HE AINT ON DIS SIDE OF DA FINSE!!!11"

Bman
01-19-2011, 11:11 PM
I once had hopes for Ventura. They have been all gone for quite sometime. He should stay in Mexico on his surf board. Not much to do with a big mouth and no action. Plus he's wat too much for Government programs such as NATIONAL HEALTHCARE!

bah bye Jesse.

dannno
01-19-2011, 11:13 PM
"There are no newspapers down where I live. Where I live, I'm an hour from pavement and an hour from electricity..I'm completely off the grid." -Ventura

Actually I'm pretty sure he still has internet, he has solar panels down there. I think I heard it in an interview, I could be wrong.

specsaregood
01-19-2011, 11:13 PM
No I got your point.

"HE AINT ON DIS SIDE OF DA FINSE!!!11"

Nope, you missed it. Smoke another joint, maybe it'll come to you.

dannno
01-19-2011, 11:14 PM
Uhm no, he lives there.

For 6 months out of the year.

puppetmaster
01-19-2011, 11:15 PM
cooper is CIA....remember

HazyHusky420
01-19-2011, 11:17 PM
Nope, you missed it. Smoke another joint, maybe it'll come to you.

No you think he's disingenuous for wanting to be a part of the revolution and being in a certain remote location that isn't in the same governmental division as us. What if he spent his time skiing in a remote location in Idaho? He would be just as isolated as he is in Mexico, but at least he would be in Amurrica.

libertybrewcity
01-19-2011, 11:18 PM
He is a joke.

doodle
01-19-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm skeptical that CCN's Anderson Cooper is working for Obama's cia appointees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwQkmEQCYw0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0&feature=BF&list=PL1027BF109BB93BC5&index=6

specsaregood
01-19-2011, 11:20 PM
No you think he's disingenuous for wanting to be a part of the revolution and being in a certain remote location that isn't in the same governmental division as us. What if he spent his time skiing in a remote location in Idaho? He would be just as isolated as he is in Mexico, but at least he would be in Amurrica.

Wrong again.

HazyHusky420
01-19-2011, 11:21 PM
Wrong again.

What else could it be? That's all you've talked about in this thread.

dannno
01-19-2011, 11:30 PM
G. Edward Griffin says that the freedom revolution has to be global in his "An Idea Whose Time has Come" presentation (highly recommended - go watch it on google video)

specsaregood
01-19-2011, 11:36 PM
What else could it be? That's all you've talked about in this thread.

The fact that it is mexico that he runs off to isn't the point. I'd be saying the same thing if he was running off to some remote location in Idaho. get it?

dannno
01-19-2011, 11:42 PM
It's too bad his TV show only plays on Mexican TV stations, can you imagine if they ran his show in the US?

HazyHusky420
01-19-2011, 11:44 PM
The fact that it is mexico that he runs off to isn't the point. I'd be saying the same thing if he was running off to some remote location in Idaho. get it?

Like he doesn't spend alot of time in populated areas filming his show?

I'm not a Ventura fan so whatever.

doodle
01-19-2011, 11:46 PM
I'm skeptical that CCN's Anderson Cooper is working for Obama's cia appointees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwQkmEQCYw0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0&feature=BF&list=PL1027BF109BB93BC5&index=6

I would however say that if Ventura is a joke, Cooper is a bigger joke.

Romulus
01-20-2011, 01:04 PM
If he pisses off senator Cohen and blue blood Cooper, he's ok by me.

emazur
01-20-2011, 01:20 PM
It's too bad his TV show only plays on Mexican TV stations, can you imagine if they ran his show in the US?

What show? If you're talking about Conspiracy Theory, that most certainly runs in the U.S. on TruTV - I only have ghetto cable myself and don't get that station, but one of the guys at work says he watches it on TV and called Jesse a 'hero' and that's how he learned about things like the global warming hoax.

remaxjon
01-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Ventura at best is a clown but I have a lot other names I would like to call him. This thread will without doubt have 20 links to youtube videos that other clowns think prove some kind of conspiracy.

Cherder
01-20-2011, 02:12 PM
It's sorta true.

Bingo.

vita3
01-20-2011, 02:28 PM
I don't think Jessie did a lot for the 911 truth movement this year, he hasn't teamed up with a legit group like Architects & Engineers for 911.. and he constantly talks about the same surface items & broad questions, but never goes deeper.

+ he made money off of it from his show.

Weak. I like u Jessie, but you can do a lot better in 2011