PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing video of cops killing man during drug raid

jct74
01-18-2011, 06:02 PM
This video was released a few weeks ago just before Christmas but I didn't see it posted here. The victim, 45-year-old Todd Blair, was holding only a golf club and was shot with no advance warning within seconds of breaking down the door. The police officer that fired the shots admits the victim did not even make any type of move toward him. Recovered was a small amount of pot and an empty vial that had previously contained meth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV6Bq8xeQrU

Here is more information on this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/18/utah-video-police-kill-man-drug-raid_n_810420.html

sevin
01-18-2011, 06:21 PM
He was holding a GOLF CLUB! I mean, what the hell!? They couldn't just yell, "Drop your weapon!"? And who wouldn't grab a bat or a golf club if some guys kicked in your front door? Are they trained to shoot first and ask questions later? This is outrageous!

specsaregood
01-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Are they trained to shoot first and ask questions later?
<= confused as to whether that is a question.

It seems that the safest way to get somebody whacked in this day and age is to convince the cops that they are selling drugs out of their home.

youngbuck
01-18-2011, 06:48 PM
It seems that the safest way to get somebody whacked in this day and age is to convince the cops that they are selling drugs out of their home.

I bet that if it hasn't been tried already, it soon will.

Icymudpuppy
01-18-2011, 06:49 PM
<= confused as to whether that is a question.

Actually, I've thought this might be the most effective way to eliminate our political enemies. They will either get killed, or agree that the government has gotten too powerful, either way, we'll win.

So, who should I implicate first? The neocons, or the socialeftists?

Deinonychus
01-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Disgusting. :mad:

jclay2
01-18-2011, 07:19 PM
This is horrible. I can only hope one day this man will be judged for his actions.

Anti Federalist
01-18-2011, 07:31 PM
Response from the collective mundanes: Yawn.

Or perhaps, from the more aggressive ones, "Good, kill them damn hippy stoner potheads so I doan have to pay for their ass in prison!"

Succor will not come from the masses, they will be dragged along kicking and screaming, if at all, toward freedom.

Contrary to popular belief, the Gestapo was not the all-pervasive, omnipotent agency in German society.[17] In Germany proper, many towns and cities had less than 50 official Gestapo personnel. For example, in 1939 Stettin and Frankfurt am Main only had a total of 41 Gestapo men combined.[18] In Düsseldorf, the local Gestapo office of only 281 men were responsible for the entire Lower Rhine region, which comprised 4 million people.[19] "V-men", as undercover Gestapo agents were known, were used to infiltrate Social Democratic and Communist opposition groups, but this was more the exception, not the rule.[20] The Gestapo office in Saarbrücken had 50 full-term informers in 1939.[20] The District Office in Nuremberg, which had the responsibility for all of northern Bavaria employed a total of 80–100 full-term informers in the years 1943–1945.[20]

The vast majority of Gestapo informers were not full-term informers working undercover, but were rather ordinary citizens who for whatever reason chose to denounce those they knew to the Gestapo.[21]

According to Canadian historian Robert Gellately's analysis of the local offices established, the Gestapo was, for the most part, made up of bureaucrats and clerical workers who depended upon denunciations by citizens for their information.[22] Gellately argued that because of the widespread willingness of Germans to inform on each other to the Gestapo that Germany between 1933-45 was a prime example of Panopticism.[23] Indeed, the Gestapo, at times, was overwhelmed with denunciations and most of its time was spent sorting out the credible from the less credible denunciations.[24] Many of the local offices were understaffed and overworked, struggling with the paper load caused by so many denunciations.[25] Gellately has also suggested that the Gestapo was "a reactive organization" that "...which was constructed within German society and whose functioning was structurally dependent on the continuing co-operation of German citizens

jclay2
01-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Response from the collective mundanes: Yawn.

Or perhaps, from the more aggressive ones, "Good, kill them damn hippy stoner potheads so I doan have to pay for their ass in prison!"

Succor will not come from the masses, they will be dragged along kicking and screaming, if at all, toward freedom.

AF: Do you have more sources about the Gestapo in German society? It looks like I have even less time than I thought to prepare if that is the case.

Reason
01-18-2011, 07:41 PM
If only the MSM would plaster this all over the TV for weeks at a time...

sad

HazyHusky420
01-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Freeper: No no that's liberal propaganda. Police officers are the most moral people around. If you question an officer you need to be beaten.

Anti Federalist
01-18-2011, 07:50 PM
AF: Do you have more sources about the Gestapo in German society? It looks like I have even less time than I thought to prepare if that is the case.

That's a wiki entry that relies heavily on this work:

The Gestapo and German Society by Robert Gellately.

Here are some more listings from the entry.

Crew, David F., ed (1994). Nazism and German Society, 1933–1945. London; New York: Routledge.
Lumsden, Robin (2001). A Collector's Guide To: The Allgemeine – SS, Ian Allan Publishing, Inc. ISBN 0-7110-2905-9.
McNab, Chris (2009). The SS: 1923–1945, Amber Books Ltd. ISBN 978-1-906626-49-5.
Padfield, Peter (1990). Himmler: Reichsfuhrer-SS. New York: Henry Holt and Company.
Rees, Laurence (1997). The Nazis: A Warning From History. New York: New Press.
Shirer, William (1960). The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. New York City: Simon & Schuster. ISBN 0-671-72868-7.
Williams, Max (2001). Reinhard Heydrich: The Biography: Volumes 1, Ulric Publishing, ISBN 0-9537577-5-7.
Editors of Time-Life Books (1988). The SS: The Third Reich Series. Alexandria, Va.: Time-Life Books.
I've read Dave Crew's book, but not Gellately's, but I would suspect that we would find the same thing.

It's a pretty well researched fact of history that the German people did not go kicking and screaming into NAZI fascism but rather wholeheartedly embraced it after a decade or more of financial collapse, monetary collapse and social upheaval.

Which is why, after all the arguing and discussion that I've had with our anarchist brothers, I cannot embrace the concept as being practical.

You throw Boobus into a state of true anarchy, suddenly, with no one around to tell him where to shit and squat, and within a year the vast majority will literally be begging for a dictatorial hard ass to come along and "make the trains run on time" and "set things right".

And God almighty help the poor motherfuckers that Boobus fixes his sights on as having caused all the problems.

No, I'll remain a minarchist and work toward a minimalist structure of government.

Because when it comes right down to it, would Boobus be better off paying a small tariff on his purchased goods or risk getting his face blown off because he decided that I was the source of all his problems and maybe we'd all be better off if we turned ol' Anti Federalist into a bar of soap or a lampshade?

Philhelm
01-18-2011, 07:53 PM
There really needs to be a thread devoted to law enforcement misconduct, and this particular thread should be stickied. Every American should see this fucking ridiculous display of murder!!!

Carson
01-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Reminds me of the saying what goes around comes around.

HOLLYWOOD
01-18-2011, 07:54 PM
There's a 100-150 POLICE RAIDS a day... you never see Corporate Government MSMedia show any of them... only when it's some big find of drugs, or other Bullshit that favors the state/government and their propaganda stories.

If only the MSM would plaster this all over the TV for weeks at a time...

sad

HazyHusky420
01-18-2011, 08:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/CopsOutofControl

Carson
01-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the New World Order.

oyarde
01-18-2011, 08:05 PM
There really needs to be a thread devoted to law enforcement misconduct, and this particular thread should be stickied. Every American should see this fucking ridiculous display of murder!!!

Actually , yes , the mods could stick an AF police killing spree folder at the top for his weekly updates .

Carson
01-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Utahganistan.

GunnyFreedom
01-18-2011, 08:12 PM
Mrrkhfna shahmnagh...

http://nc49.org/emo/rage/rage3.jpg

And look, just another day at the office for our armed overlords...

http://nc49.org/emo/rage/Rage.gif

Anti Federalist
01-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Actually , yes , the mods could stick an AF police killing spree folder at the top for his weekly updates .

Weekly?

Shit, this is just about a daily occurrence anymore.

And keep in mind, I'm scanning just two websites and entering just two search terms.

For police killings I check LRC blog and Radley Balko's "Agitator" blog.

The two search terms?

Google news: Last 24 Hours: police shoot man - police taser man.

I leave aside the numerous stories every day that could be determined to be a justified shooting, even the ones that are dubious.

Almost every day I can find one that is not justified, at least based on the facts presented.

oyarde
01-18-2011, 08:16 PM
Weekly?

Shit, this is just about a daily occurrence anymore.

And keep in mind, I'm scanning just two websites and entering just two search terms.

For police killings I check LRC blog and Radley Balko's "Agitator" blog.

The two search terms?

Google news: Last 24 Hours: police shoot man - police taser man.

I leave aside the numerous stories every day that could be determined to be a justified shooting, even the ones that are dubious.

Almost every day I can find one that is not justified, at least based on the facts presented.

I know it nearly is every day , I was suprised when you mentioned that is all you search and come up with all of that . That is bad ...

Anti Federalist
01-18-2011, 08:30 PM
I know it nearly is every day , I was suprised when you mentioned that is all you search and come up with all of that . That is bad ...

Proving my point, "Cops taser man" comes back with this as the sixth item or so.

It's one I don't recall posting before, it's an older story but one of the rare cases where some justice was done:

Judge sentences convicted BPD officer to 90 days probation

http://www.kfdm.com/news/guedry-41055-newman-judge.html (Love the station's call sign: Kill Fucking Depeche Mode LOL - AF)

BEAUMONT - A Beaumont police officer convicted of Official Oppression for using a Taser on a man during a traffic stop was sentenced to 90 days probation Tuesday morning.

Judge John Stevens sentenced James Cody Guedry for the Class A Misdemeanor.

Stevens also sentenced Guedry to 30 days in jail but probated the sentence, meaning Guedry won't serve any time behind bars.

A jury convicted Guedry December 3. He could have received up to 1 year in prison and/or up to a $4,000 fine.

Guedry is appealing his conviction.

Another Beaumont officer, David Todd Burke, 44, involved in the same August 2007 traffic stop, was convicted of Official Oppression by a jury in San Antonio. Judge Layne Walker sentenced him to 1 year probation, a $350 fine and 80 hours of community service.

aGameOfThrones
01-18-2011, 08:43 PM
"Legally justified under Utah law." See? They had a license to kill.

jclay2
01-18-2011, 08:52 PM

I would subscribe.

oyarde
01-18-2011, 08:55 PM
I would subscribe.

Actually AF could put a book together and it would sell .

jct74
01-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Well, at least we have someone on TV finally covering this stuff. Judge mentions at least one of these cases every night it seems. Tonight he talked about some unarmed guy getting shot and killed by a SWAT team... for betting on football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCe0W-NnDp8

oyarde
01-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Well, at least we have someone on TV finally covering this stuff. Judge mentions at least one of these cases every night it seems. Tonight he talked about some unarmed guy getting shot and killed by a SWAT team... for betting on football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCe0W-NnDp8

I have not seen that one . I might need one of you guys to place my bets next season ...

HealthWyze
01-18-2011, 10:06 PM
This is truly sick. The cop shoots him down just after he got through the door. If cops tried to raid most houses, they would be lucky to survive. Most people don't take kindly to people knocking down their doors. What's truly disturbing is that this isn't a serial killer that they went after, just a regular run-of-the-mill addict.

AGRP
01-18-2011, 11:07 PM
WOW.

Did they give him ANY time to put down his golf club before filling him with lead?

heavenlyboy34
01-18-2011, 11:22 PM
And God almighty help the poor motherfuckers that Boobus fixes his sights on as having caused all the problems.

No, I'll remain a minarchist and work toward a minimalist structure of government.

Republicans and big L libertarians have been attempting that for generations. How's that working out for you?

Minarchism is a long-failed political philosophy, but I'll gladly let you have it if you let me opt out. Cheers, AF. Keep up the good fight.

ClayTrainor
01-19-2011, 01:39 AM
This video almost made me shed a tear. Fuck that's sad. Drug war Nazis is an appropriate term.

Minarchism is a long-failed political philosophy, but I'll gladly let you have it if you let me opt out.

You can opt out, so long as you pay your tariffs. :p

Sola_Fide
01-19-2011, 01:56 AM
That poor man. What a sick, evil tyranny we live in.

YumYum
01-19-2011, 02:02 AM
That poor man. What a sick, evil tyranny we live in.

That is why we need G-d's Kingdom. This government, like all of the world's governments, is under the control of Satan and his demons.

AtomiC
01-19-2011, 02:04 AM
This is despicable and is outright murder. The cops should be ashamed of themselves and be held accountable for their actions just like we are.

I advise everyone to purchase a shotgun or any weapon to defend yourself from these terrorists.

YumYum
01-19-2011, 02:06 AM
This is despicable and is outright murder. The cops should be ashamed of themselves and be held accountable for their actions just like we are.

I advise everyone to purchase a shotgun or any weapon to defend yourself from these terrorists.

True, but they have the United States Army behind them. How can a shotgun stop the U.S. government?

AtomiC
01-19-2011, 02:10 AM
True, but they have the United States Army behind them. How can a shotgun stop the U.S. government?

Well, imagine if everyone in our society was armed.

If a few cops started dying suddenly from being shot after invading someone's home, I can bet you that they would think twice about breaking into someone's house.

And also the U.S. Army has a couple hundred thousand armed soldiers, maybe a million at tops? We've got hundreds of millions of citizens, we can overwhelm them with sheer numbers.

YumYum
01-19-2011, 02:20 AM
Well, imagine if everyone in our society was armed.

If a few cops started dying suddenly from being shot after invading someone's home, I can bet you that they would think twice about breaking into someone's house.

And also the U.S. Army has a couple hundred thousand armed soldiers, maybe a million at tops? We've got hundreds of millions of citizens, we can overwhelm them with sheer numbers.

True, but the powers that be keep us divided and fighting with each other. So, how can we stand up to the man when we are all divided?

AtomiC
01-19-2011, 02:59 AM
True, but the powers that be keep us divided and fighting with each other. So, how can we stand up to the man when we are all divided?

That's what we have to figure out together. ;)

Krugerrand
01-19-2011, 05:38 AM
That's a wiki entry that relies heavily on this work:

Here are some more listings from the entry.

I've read Dave Crew's book, but not Gellately's, but I would suspect that we would find the same thing.

It's a pretty well researched fact of history that the German people did not go kicking and screaming into NAZI fascism but rather wholeheartedly embraced it after a decade or more of financial collapse, monetary collapse and social upheaval.

Which is why, after all the arguing and discussion that I've had with our anarchist brothers, I cannot embrace the concept as being practical.

You throw Boobus into a state of true anarchy, suddenly, with no one around to tell him where to shit and squat, and within a year the vast majority will literally be begging for a dictatorial hard ass to come along and "make the trains run on time" and "set things right".

Because when it comes right down to it, would Boobus be better off paying a small tariff on his purchased goods or risk getting his face blown off because he decided that I was the source of all his problems and maybe we'd all be better off if we turned ol' Anti Federalist into a bar of soap or a lampshade?

+ rep for good post.

Sola_Fide
01-19-2011, 05:52 AM
AF is one of the best of RPF in my humble opinion.

Promontorium
01-19-2011, 08:42 AM
Republicans and big L libertarians have been attempting that for generations. How's that working out for you?

Minarchism is a long-failed political philosophy, but I'll gladly let you have it if you let me opt out. Cheers, AF. Keep up the good fight.

Neverminding that "big L libertarians" haven't even existed as long as "generations", nor that there haven't been any measurable minarchist Republican influences for much longer than late 20th century; I'm surprised you'd be ignorant enough in your smug snarkyness to fail to see your own hypocracy. Anarchists have worked to achieve their goals internationally for actual generations, and I would ask, how is that working out for you?

Philhelm
01-19-2011, 03:29 PM
I still can't get over how blatant this was. I think this might even be worse than the Oscar Grant video.

oyarde
01-19-2011, 03:36 PM
That is why we need G-d's Kingdom. This government, like all of the world's governments, is under the control of Satan and his demons.

Interesting ...

GunnyFreedom
01-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Actually, it looked pretty much identical to a military entry. Military as opposed to police. The entry I saw is exactly the way it is "supposed" to be done in a war zone (except for the fact that the golf club should be an AK-47, but that's a different story for another day). the point being that this was NOT a 'police' entry, it was a 'military' entry. I am willing to bet that the point men on the entry team are combat vets either from Iraq or AfPak. That's certainly not a justification...the militarization of our police forces is straight up evil. I'm just saying that the explanation for what happened is probably a lot simpler than what many in this thread think. It's just military training in action. Whether the point was a combat vet or not, this is the direct result of the militarization of our domestic police forces. There is a very good reason our Founders opposed standing armies and why around the Civil War we ended up with posse comitatus. This vid demonstrates why both of those were good ideas.

oyarde
01-19-2011, 03:55 PM

Yum Yum may have solved govt . : )

YumYum
01-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Yum Yum may have solved govt . : )

I will take you seriously, because I am. My question: In all of history, which man-made government has succeeded? Why do Christians believe that G-d blesses this government, when it is the most corrupt of all, and He says He will destroy all governments; including the U.S.?

squarepusher
01-19-2011, 04:16 PM
I will take you seriously, because I am. My question: In all of history, which man-made government has succeeded? Why do Christians believe that G-d blesses this government, when it is the most corrupt of all, and He says He will destroy all governments; including the U.S.?

depends on your definition of succeed;

YumYum
01-19-2011, 04:17 PM
depends on your definition of succeed;

A government that has lived up to what it has promised to do.

Clairvoyant
01-19-2011, 04:30 PM
So I don't know what is worse, what happened in that video, or me feeling - more than once - that I would be better off if they just did that to me instead of letting me live in work in this shit hole they are creating.

pcosmar
01-19-2011, 04:32 PM

According to prophecy,
In the upcoming battles of Armageddon, the US does not have a role or a mention.

At some point the US will cease to be a player (power) in the world.

AFPVet
01-19-2011, 04:46 PM
My dad once told me that man cannot govern themselves.

YumYum
01-19-2011, 04:47 PM
According to prophecy,
In the upcoming battles of Armageddon, the US does not have a role or a mention.

At some point the US will cease to be a player (power) in the world.

What about the "King of the North, and the King of the South" mentioned in Daniel, the 11th chapter? Could the U.S. represent the "King of the South"? Also, Daniel talks about the end times and what would happen to all the world's governments. It says in Daniel 2:44: " 44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom (government) that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms (governments) and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Powerful stuff here. According to this scripture, G-d will wipe out ALL governments on Earth!

oyarde
01-19-2011, 04:57 PM
What about the "King of the North, and the King of the South" mentioned in Daniel, the 11th chapter? Could the U.S. represent the "King of the South"? Also, Daniel talks about the end times and what would happen to all the world's governments. It says in Daniel 2:44: " 44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom (government) that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms (governments) and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Powerful stuff here. According to this scripture, G-d will wipe out ALL governments on Earth!

Daniel 11:5 , 11:11 , 11:12 & 11:40 . I have no idea who the King of the South would be , or his commander that would rise to power .

YumYum
01-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Daniel 11:5 , 11:11 , 11:12 & 11:40 . I have no idea who the King of the South would be , or his commander that would rise to power .

I agree...it gets a little muddy. But do you believe in what is said in Daniel 2:44: " 44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom (government) that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms (governments) and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Do you believe that G-d will wipe-out all the governments on Earth, but spare the United States, or that He will wipe out the United States government also, with the rest of the world's governments?

oyarde
01-19-2011, 05:09 PM
But , if you are to do battle on the Plains of Megiddo , a description of South of that should exclude the US . That description could include any of some of these examples ; Egypt , Saudi Arabia , Yemen , Ethiopia , Somalia etc

Philhelm
01-19-2011, 05:10 PM
http://www.policeone.com/use-of-force/articles/3225086-Video-Utah-cop-shoots-kills-golf-club-wielding-man/

The comments on this site, presumably by cops, are particularly depraved. All but one approved of the murder. To be expected, of course, but we need to remember that the character of these people is of the despicable variety.

tnvoter
01-19-2011, 05:14 PM
COPS SHOOT HIM. Then you hear "GET ON THE GROUND".

Scum pigs

oyarde
01-19-2011, 05:18 PM
I agree...it gets a little muddy. But do you believe in what is said in Daniel 2:44: " 44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom (government) that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms (governments) and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Do you believe that G-d will wipe-out all the governments on Earth, but spare the United States, or that He will wipe out the United States government also, with the rest of the world's governments?

Well , maybe Gunny could give a look at this from original Greek . The message is there .... One Corinthians 15 :24 , Rev. 11 : 15 , Luke 1 : 32 - 33 . Then you have Isaiah 60 :12 that kind of looks as though if the nation serves God , it and the people will be spared ....

oyarde
01-19-2011, 05:19 PM

King of the North Russia ?

YumYum
01-19-2011, 05:20 PM
But , if you are to do battle on the Plains of Megiddo , a description of South of that should exclude the US . That description could include any of some of these examples ; Egypt , Saudi Arabia , Yemen , Ethiopia , Somalia etc

Do you believe that the battle of Armageddon will be fought in the Valley of Megiddo, or will be G-d's destruction on the whole Earth? The reason I ask is, how will all the world's armies fit inside the Valley of Megiddo?

Anti Federalist
01-19-2011, 05:21 PM
When this thread was first posted, I was on a 'puter that had no video capability...

I just watched this for the first time.

Words fail me, literally...I'm sick right now.

mrsat_98
01-19-2011, 05:25 PM
When this thread was first posted, I was on a 'puter that had no video capability...

Disgusting how that enemy alien held up his golf club to protect himself on the peace officers battlefield. He should have know drugs kill.

oyarde
01-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Do you believe that the battle of Armageddon will be fought in the Valley of Megiddo, or will be G-d's destruction on the whole Earth? The reason I ask is, how will all the world's armies fit inside the Valley of Megiddo?

My guess is that it describes two great Armies to do battle there . If you look at Daniel 11 it describes the victor , from the South invading other countries and killing thousands . There is room there for two great armies . Then , probably , about Daniel 11 :12 it says in a few years , the King from the North will return with a larger Army . Starts to sound like some perpetual war . My question is this ? Has any of this already taken place ?

oyarde
01-19-2011, 05:37 PM
King of the North Russia ?

Or Turkey ?

Philhelm
01-19-2011, 05:50 PM

I really think this video needs to go viral. Seeing really is believing in this instance. For some reason, I find this video even more disturbing than the Oscar Grant execution. The act of murder in this video is so blatant as to be beyond belief, and it was ruled as a good shoot. At least the officer in the Oscar Grant case got a slap on the wrist (And I mean at least in the strictest sense).

Edit: I would have shit myself after seeing this video for the first time, but I'm taking activated charcoal pills. ;)

YumYum
01-19-2011, 06:09 PM
My guess is that it describes two great Armies to do battle there . If you look at Daniel 11 it describes the victor , from the South invading other countries and killing thousands . There is room there for two great armies . Then , probably , about Daniel 11 :12 it says in a few years , the King from the North will return with a larger Army . Starts to sound like some perpetual war . My question is this ? Has any of this already taken place ?

Man I love discussing this stuff! I hope they don't shove this to "Off Topics". What skeptics don't realize, is that Daniel got it right. He predicted "Cyrus the Great" before he appeared on the scene!

What happens to the King of the South; he sort of disappears, doesn't he? Also, what do you make of the clay and iron mixed together at the feet of the huge image, mentioned at Daniel 2:41? Could this be the United States, since we are so divided and cannot get along? Clay does not mix with iron; Democrats do not mix with Republicans.

YumYum
01-19-2011, 06:11 PM
Or Turkey ?

What happens to the King of the North?

Anti Federalist
01-19-2011, 06:15 PM
I really think this video needs to go viral. Seeing really is believing in this instance. For some reason, I find this video even more disturbing than the Oscar Grant execution. The act of murder in this video is so blatant as to be beyond belief, and it was ruled as a good shoot. At least the officer in the Oscar Grant case got a slap on the wrist (And I mean at least in the strictest sense).

Edit: I would have shit myself after seeing this video for the first time, but I'm taking activated charcoal pills. ;)

If these bastards get the drop on you, you're fucked.

8 times more likely...

Oh, and I hope they are working, that sounded positive!

oyarde
01-19-2011, 06:17 PM
What happens to the King of the North?

He partially invades , is defeated , but returns again in a few years with a larger Army .

oyarde
01-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Man I love discussing this stuff! I hope they don't shove this to "Off Topics". What skeptics don't realize, is that Daniel got it right. He predicted "Cyrus the Great" before he appeared on the scene!

What happens to the King of the South; he sort of disappears, doesn't he? Also, what do you make of the clay and iron mixed together at the feet of the huge image, mentioned at Daniel 2:41? Could this be the United States, since we are so divided and cannot get along? Clay does not mix with iron; Democrats do not mix with Republicans.

I think the clay and iron is only to describe that there will be strength and weakness existing at once .

YumYum
01-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I think the clay and iron is only to describe that there will be strength and weakness existing at once .

Couldn't that be describing the United States?

oyarde
01-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Couldn't that be describing the United States?

Could be anyone ?

jct74
01-19-2011, 06:32 PM
I really think this video needs to go viral. Seeing really is believing in this instance.

I agree. Post this on your facebook if you have one or tweet it out to your friends. The best way to get people to wake up to this stuff is for them to see it with their own eyes and hear it with their ears. I wish there were more videos out there like this, hopefully more police departments will start videotaping their raids and they will become available to the public in situations like this. There is also the video last year of the cops shooting the dog in Missouri, which is even harder to watch listening to the dog struggle for life and seeing a little kid involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc

Unfortunately these are the only 2 videos I know of specifically involving drug raid shootings, but if anyone knows any other ones, post them here.

oyarde
01-19-2011, 08:06 PM

It may be that all of the prophecies in Daniel 11 were fulfilled in the time of the Persians , Alexander and Rome .

BlackTerrel
01-19-2011, 08:16 PM
This is fucked.

jct74
01-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Judge mentioned this shooting and another botched drug raid on Freedom Watch tonight. He called it a murder, went off on a mini-drug war rant, and said he will be playing the tape on his show later in the week. Thank you Judge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjyrOnmF5QA

Pericles
01-19-2011, 11:14 PM

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."
— Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/10420.Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn)

jct74
01-24-2011, 06:43 PM
Judge is going to show the video tonight:

Senseless violence! A Utah man shot dead in his home by police. Put the kids to bed b4 #FreedomWatch 8PM ET @FoxBusiness @radleybalko

http://twitter.com/Judgenap/status/29622018534023168

Glad he is going to have Radley Balko on too, that guy knows his stuff about drug raid violence. I don't know if the tube will be posted though because Patriot's Network youtube channel had to remove all their Fox News video clips today. Hopefully MOXNEWS or someone else will tube it because I think Patriot's Network channel might be done.

jct74
01-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Here is the segment on Freedom Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H69rIx_hIUc

Radley Balko says its hard to find fault with the officer that fired the shots... WTF?

Anti Federalist
01-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Here is the segment on Freedom Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H69rIx_hIUc

Radley Balko says its hard to find fault with the officer that fired the shots... WTF?

Hmmph...(T)Reason writers.

Anti Federalist
02-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Bump for Radley Balko's back pedaling

ClayTrainor
02-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Hmmph...(T)Reason writers.

What is meant by the (T)?

Anti Federalist
02-03-2011, 01:04 AM
What is meant by the (T)?

Something I picked from Rockwell's site.

Treason = Reason

(T)Reason

A way of showing disdain for the beltway libertarian crowd and even though I cite Balko's work on regular basis, I find it distressing that he backpedaled in this interview

NewRightLibertarian
02-03-2011, 02:06 AM

Treason = Reason

(T)Reason

A way of showing disdain for the beltway libertarian crowd and even though I cite Balko's work on regular basis, I find it distressing that he backpedaled in this interview

That's why I like LRC and Infowars/Prisonplanet better than CATO or Reason. Washington ruins everything it touches.

Matt Collins
04-22-2011, 03:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bFl4H-toyU&feature=player_embedded

MelissaCato
04-22-2011, 05:36 PM
COPS SHOOT HIM. Then you hear "GET ON THE GROUND".

OMG I know. And the knock to open the door ? The guy in the house was doing what they told him to do and he was killed. People being shot left and right, pets being shot left and right .... it's like the Police have total immunity to kill on a whim.

When is our Military gonna save us .........

MelissaCato
04-22-2011, 05:40 PM
I watched it again. Those Police wanted to kill that man I think.

Matt Collins
04-22-2011, 05:42 PM
Bump for Radley Balko's back pedaling
Huh? What are you talking about?

Carehn
04-22-2011, 05:54 PM
This made me cry a bit. What if that guy was your dad or something, or you. He was startled and then just falls down and they start yelling at him.

I hate cops. Something has to be wrong with a person to be one.

Anti Federalist
04-22-2011, 09:47 PM
Huh? What are you talking about?

Read on.

Treason = Reason

(T)Reason

A way of showing disdain for the beltway libertarian crowd and even though I cite Balko's work on regular basis, I find it distressing that he backpedaled in this interview.

Matt Collins
04-23-2011, 07:01 PM
Radley Balko says its hard to find fault with the officer that fired the shots... WTF?No, that's not exactly what he said. And it's definitely not what he meant in context.

Try again.

fisharmor
04-23-2011, 08:32 PM

Yeah, right. Sure they would.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQuxfRbzfi8