PDA

View Full Version : FreedomWorks introduces new Terra Eclipse-designed social networking platform

AuH2O
01-18-2011, 05:44 PM
From their Twitter feed:

We'd love your feedback on FreedomConnect, our new platform to connect activists across the country! http://connect.freedomworks.org

Pretty good-looking site.

AuH2O
01-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Bump. Looks like there are some local C4L and YAL chapters on there already. Could be a useful tool.

sailingaway
01-18-2011, 08:42 PM
could be, and if the privacy policy is better than facebooks, I'll think about getting on myself...

AuH2O
01-19-2011, 12:30 PM
Just got this email because apparently I set up a profile on the old site. Still in "Open Beta" phase.

Dear,

I'm excited to give you a sneak peek of our brand new activist networking platform, FreedomConnect!

http://blogs.freedomworks.org/images/FreedomConnectScreenshot.jpg

Because you set up and use a profile on our current FreedomWorks site, I wanted to give you extra-special early access to FreedomConnect's "Open Beta" launch.

FreedomConnect finally answers the question "How can I find my local Tea Party?"

With easy-to-use geolocation technology, FreedomConnect helps you find like-minded activists, groups and events right in your own neighborhood.

Already a member or leader of your local Tea Party, 9-12 or liberty group? FreedomConnect is a powerful tool that helps you recruit, connect and communicate better than ever before. Check it out now!

If you are already on Facebook or Twitter, login is just a click away. If not, full access will take just a few easy clicks. Get started by clicking here now.

Please use it, enjoy it, and get connected!

Sincerely,

Kibbe Signature
Matt Kibbe
President and CEO, FreedomWorks

UtahApocalypse
02-18-2011, 08:48 PM
wow this site is really good!! Just found out about it.

AGRP
02-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Freedomworks = Dick Armey

No thanks.

HOLLYWOOD
02-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Freedomworks = Dick Armey

No thanks.

^^^^YEAP It's all backed by Establishment NEOCONs and their silent Money Masters/Lobbyist deep pockets.