PDA

View Full Version : Video - Michael Reagan calls brother Ron an 'embarrassment'

Immortal Technique
01-17-2011, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzETs2PdJ3k
Airing Date Of Fox Clip Jan.18, 2011

Hannity brings on Michael Reagan after an interview his brother Ron gave to ABC's 20/20.Ron said in the 20/20 interview that his father (Ronald Reagan) had served his final years with Alzheimer's disease.
This lead Michael Reagan tweeting

"Ron, my brother was an embarrassment to his father when he was alive and today he became an embarrassment to his mother,"

Michael insinuates Ron may be doing this to sell a book, yet Mike's book is mentioned 7 times in the span of a 6 minute interview.
I would agree this is more of something that should be kept within the family but Michael Reagan as usual took things way overboard in his tweet.I agree on nothing politically with Ron, but for Hannity and Michael to come out and call what Ron said is controversial with out never, NEVER addressing Michael s past insanity that i showed at the end of the clip is not "Fair and balanced"

Bruno
01-17-2011, 11:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzETs2PdJ3k
Airing Date Of Fox Clip Jan.18, 2011

Hannity brings on Michael Reagan after an interview his brother Ron gave to ABC's 20/20.Ron said in the 20/20 interview that his father (Ronald Reagan) had served his final years with Alzheimer's disease.
This lead Michael Reagan tweeting

"Ron, my brother was an embarrassment to his father when he was alive and today he became an embarrassment to his mother,"

Michael insinuates Ron may be doing this to sell a book, yet Mike's book is mentioned 7 times in the span of a 6 minute interview.
I would agree this is more of something that should be kept within the family but Michael Reagan as usual took things way overboard in his tweet.I agree on nothing politically with Ron, but for Hannity and Michael to come out and call what Ron said is controversial with out never, NEVER addressing Michael s past insanity that i showed at the end of the clip is not "Fair and balanced"

The problem was that it was "kept in the family". People in his inner circle surely knew, and if he was living with Alzheimers as the President of the United States (and his son is only confirming what has long been suspected), then that is concerning.

Brett85
01-17-2011, 11:46 PM
The problem was that it was "kept in the family". People in his inner circle surely knew, and if he was living with Alzheimers as the President of the United States (and his son is only confirming what has long been suspected), then that is concerning.

Ron has no proof at all that Reagan had Alzheimers when he was President. That was the point that Michael was making.

BuddyRey
01-18-2011, 12:41 AM
Does anyone else find it a bit odd when a political family becomes so publicly and acrimoniously divided? The Reagans are one example, and James Carville and his wife are another. I sometimes wonder if the whole thing isn't just a big circus attraction designed to hog media attention and keep interested bystanders pecking around the same partisan fences.

jtstellar
01-18-2011, 09:38 AM
Does anyone else find it a bit odd when a political family becomes so publicly and acrimoniously divided? The Reagans are one example, and James Carville and his wife are another. I sometimes wonder if the whole thing isn't just a big circus attraction designed to hog media attention and keep interested bystanders pecking around the same partisan fences.

do real people with lives even exist in your world or are you implying this is another part of some shadow guy behind the scenes

pls stop implying everything is a circus because for guys like me who spend hours every day on libertarian news, quite frankly i have some attention to spare

HazyHusky420
01-18-2011, 10:04 AM

It's not just political families, it's most families in general. On many issues my family is extremely divided. It doesn't help when me and one of my brothers are the only libertarians.

Tyr
01-18-2011, 02:21 PM
And your father was an embarrassment to America, Mikey. Now go away.

emazur
01-18-2011, 02:39 PM
So when is Ron Jr. going to tell Michael that he is an embarrassment to traditional conservatism?