PDA

View Full Version : I am calling for a new strategy

Johnnybags
10-22-2007, 06:24 AM
I know I'm gong to get hammered here but:

1. Let the Paul campaign design the TV/Radio ads for Paul - continue donating
2. Realize the attack ads between top tiers towards eachother is coming
3. Take advantage of these ads by running some ourselves - Not attack as in personal attacks but attack ads in exposing foolish positions like Rudy wants a Hybrid army, never read 911 report, etc.
4. Begin designing and running these in IOWA and NH thru chipins under a PAC

30 second spots with catch endings like

" Rudy Guiliani, can we really afford a President who does not understand foreign policy"

"Mitt Romney, Hmmm, can we really trust a politician that changes his tune depending on which way the political winds are blowing"

" John McCain, can we afford a Ted Kennedy like stance on illegal immigration that is bankrupting our cities and towns and leaves our borders wide open"

I will forget FRED because he is sinking himself fast enough.

I like Operation NH but there is no choice between chipin for positive Paul ads vs a choice for meetups to run exposition ads on the opponents. We should compliment the campaign, not duplicate its efforts, OK hammer away!

Chip
10-22-2007, 06:26 AM
I have "soft" money for this kind of op.

centure7
10-22-2007, 06:33 AM
" Rudy Guiliani, can we really afford a President who does not understand foreign policy"

"Mitt Romney, Hmmm, can we really trust a politician that changes his tune depending on which way the political winds are blowing"

" John McCain, can we afford a Ted Kennedy like stance on illegal immigration that is bankrupting our cities and towns and leaves our borders wide open"

Ron Paul was right when he said people are flocking to him because of his message. Therefore, I think that talking about other people's messages (or positions) instead of his own would be the last thing we would want to do.

PS - Will the mods PLEASE ban Chip already.

wgadget
10-22-2007, 06:35 AM
I think they ought to mention that Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate that will take the presidency SERIOUSLY. He doesn't stand up and joke around at the debates like a fool. (Although I guess Tancredo doesn't much, either.) On the other hand, show Dr. Paul's humanness by showing him with kids, or something like that.

Johnnybags
10-22-2007, 06:38 AM
Ron Paul was right when he said people are flocking to him because of his message. Therefore, I think that talking about other people's messages (or positions) instead of his own would be the last thing we would want to do.

in that these ads are coming anyway and think of the donation possibilities from democrats themselves wanting a piece of Rudy, or from 911 firefighters etc.. This is not Ron Paul specific at all. We could open up mass donations for all sorts of special interest donations, just by asking for donations from sites like the KOS. Heck, Hillary people will donate to expose Rudy. I am positive that chipins would fill up fast for exposition ads. Even Huckabee guys would probably love a chance to rip some of the frontrunners.

jointhefightforfreedom
10-22-2007, 06:47 AM
Heck, Hillary people will donate to expose Rudy. I am positive that chipins would fill up fast for exposition ads. Even Huckabee guys would probably love a chance to rip some of the frontrunners.

I totally agree
nobody wins a war by being nice! Don't fool yourselves
THIS IS A WAR FOR OUR FREEDOM!

kylejack
10-22-2007, 06:48 AM
Can we include video of Trudy cross-dressing, pretty please?

Johnnybags
10-22-2007, 06:57 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/25/us/politics/25giuliani.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

He lied.