PDA

View Full Version : The Freemasons are now advertizing on TV???

tangent4ronpaul
01-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Why???

http://askafreemason.org

Who's next? The Bilderbergs?

-t

Corydoras
01-17-2011, 04:44 PM
I've read that their membership is declining, that they never caught on with the baby boomers and now, obviously, the problem is becoming acute. But consider that hearsay, I don't remember where I read it.

Nate-ForLiberty
01-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Why???

-t

why not. The CIA is putting out tv commercials too.

starless
01-17-2011, 05:32 PM
I'm a mason. There is a huge gap between the bulk of ages... I find there are a lot of guys in their late 50s and 60s, and then a lot of guys in their mid to late 20s and early 30s. Not much in between.

jmhudak17
01-17-2011, 06:06 PM
It's just a group of people I don't see it as a big deal.

oyarde
01-17-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm a mason. There is a huge gap between the bulk of ages... I find there are a lot of guys in their late 50s and 60s, and then a lot of guys in their mid to late 20s and early 30s. Not much in between.

Similar to Legion & VFW type groups ?

romacox
01-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Forgive me for coming across as a teacher again. I am simply one who loves education, and is fascinated with this topic among others. If it does not interest you just ignore me.

Several of the Founding Fathers were Masons, and many of the U.S. symbols come from the Masonic Order (like the pyramid on the dollar bill...Joseph Campbell in the "Power Of Myth" has a most interesting explanation of its meaning. ). Masons were were originally the builders of the churches during the Middle ages (thus aptly named masons), and they studied under the Knights Templar. However the Knights did not pass to them the meaning of many of the ceremonies they practiced.

The Masons are the oldest remaining Christian organization in existence today. Like most organizations when they became too powerful they did some seedy things, but most of their history has been quite charitable helping burn victims, and doing community work.

oyarde
01-17-2011, 06:38 PM
Forgive me for coming across as a teacher again. I am simply one who loves education, and is fascinated with this topic among others. If it does not interest you just ignore me.

Several of the Founding Fathers were Masons, and many of the U.S. symbols come from the Masonic Order (like the pyramid on the dollar bill...Joseph Campbell in the "Power Of Myth" has a most interesting explanation of its meaning. ). Masons were were originally the builders of the churches during the Middle ages (thus aptly named masons), and they studied under the Knights Templar. However the Knights did not pass to them the meaning of many of the ceremonies they practiced.

The Masons are the oldest remaining Christian organization in existence today.

You think the Templars no longer exist ?

romacox
01-17-2011, 06:40 PM

I am not aware of that. Do they? I do know the Catholic Church attempted to animate them, but some of them escaped.

OOPs not animate... I meant annihilate...big difference.:)

TCE
01-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Well hey, I think the Catholics started a trend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvbMytS2ZOg

specsaregood
01-17-2011, 06:55 PM
I was thinking about checking em out. I just don't have time for another hobby/social club right now. I'd really like a chance to check out one of their internal libraries. I wouldnt' mind finding out if they really did vist the americas well before columbus....

Flash
01-17-2011, 06:58 PM
I was thinking about checking em out. I just don't have time for another hobby/social club right now. I'd really like a chance to check out one of their internal libraries. I wouldnt' mind finding out if they really did vist the americas well before columbus....

That's an actual theory? I know the Vikings reached America before Columbus, but I never knew the Masons may have as well.

Bman
01-17-2011, 07:01 PM

Not in a meaningful capacity. Same with Masons.

oyarde
01-17-2011, 07:05 PM
I am not aware of that. Do they? I do know the Catholic Church attempted to animate them, but some of them escaped.

OOPs not animate... I meant annihilate...big difference.:)

The people they got were in France . Thousands were unaccounted for.

Bman
01-17-2011, 07:05 PM
That's an actual theory? I know the Vikings reached America before Columbus, but I never knew the Masons may have as well.

It has to do with this. No one is quite sure who and it has been attributed to a few groups, or possibly a hoax. No one knows for sure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_Runestone

Icymudpuppy
01-17-2011, 07:08 PM
I think the best Christian Organization is the Gideons. JMHO. I'm thinking of joining them. I am not a christian in the typical sense, but I do think the Bible is an excellent book that should be distributed as Jesus was a great teacher.

Flash
01-17-2011, 07:10 PM
It has to do with this. No one is quite sure who and it has been attributed to a few groups, or possibly a hoax. No one knows for sure.

Yeah I've heard about that before. And now that I think of it, I do remember hearing the Knights Templar theory. Also.. Oak Island's money pit may have been placed there by the Knights Templar. Now we just have to find a clear connection between Masonry & the Templars.

Flash
01-17-2011, 07:10 PM
I think the best Christian Organization is the Gideons. JMHO. I'm thinking of joining them. I am not a christian in the typical sense, but I do think the Bible is an excellent book that should be distributed as Jesus was a great teacher.

Freemasonry isn't a Christian organization. You can be a Muslim, Jewish, Pagan, Buddhist (theist buddhist), etc.. as long as you believe in a higher power/god you can enter. No atheists allowed. Not really sure about agnostics..

romacox
01-17-2011, 07:19 PM
Freemasonry isn't a Christian organization. You can be a Muslim, Jewish, Pagan, Buddhist (theist buddhist), etc.. as long as you believe in a higher power/god you can enter. No atheists allowed. Not really sure about agnostics..

Doing a quick search I found this:

The Knights Templar is a Christian-oriented fraternal organization that was founded in the 11th century. Originally, the Knights Templar were laymen who protected and defended Christians traveling to Jerusalem. These men took vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, and were renowned for their fierceness and courage in battle.

Today, the Knights Templar display their courage and goodwill in other ways. They organize fund-raising activities such as breakfasts, dinners, dances, and flea markets. They support Masonic-related youth groups and they raise millions of dollars for medical research and educational assistance.

Currently, Templar membership consists of people from all walks of life, including doctors, lawyers, clergy, businessmen and entertainment personalities, all of whom profess a belief in the Christian Religion.

All Knights Templar are members of the world's oldest fraternal organization known as "The Ancient Free And Accepted Masons" or more commonly known as "Masons". However, not all masons are Templars. Templary is but a part of the Masonic structure known as the "York Rite Of Freemasonry".

More Here: http://egyptshrine.org/york2.html (http://egyptshrine.org/york2.html) But I think you are correct that they are inclusive.

specsaregood
01-17-2011, 07:22 PM

I think there is even more to it than that. Just from little hints I've read over the years, that they had been all over the Americas. But I don't know exactly, I'm not a member. It is something I find interesting though.

starless
01-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Yes, but for different reasons. I think it has to do with the advent of the internet and accessiblity of information. Whereas before it was rare to join the masons without a familial connection, now anyone can easily learn about anythingand take action.

WarDog
01-17-2011, 08:44 PM
Walt Disney's logo is"Capturing your imagination" America was founded on MASONIC FREEMASONRY or Kabbala.Freemasonry is the founding of "America" Freemasons sought "A"merca or the western star
This means the Western Star Venus. Venus is the Red White & Blue star. The statute of LIBERTY is Their LIGHT BEARER COLUMBIA Shes their Goddess.Your Capital Building's are TEMPLES with each having a CORNER STONE from the FREEMASONS. They ORDAIN their CRAFT with WINE CORN & OIL. www.vigilantcitizen.com or www.freemantv.com (alternately "Kabbala"(h) or "Qabala

Fox McCloud
01-17-2011, 08:44 PM
I have to wonder if the reason most people join is purely to develop connections for their business.

I'm not a fan, considering that it points away from Christ and towards the organization itself.

Corydoras
01-17-2011, 09:03 PM
The Masons are the oldest remaining Christian organization in existence today.

The Masons aren't a Christian organization, they're an organization with lots of Christian members.

For oldest Christian organization, there are of course the ancient patriarchates (Alexandria, Antioch, Jerusalem, Rome).
But of course there also is St. Catherine's monastery at Mt. Sinai (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Catherine%27s_Monastery,_Mount_Sinai).

Flash
01-18-2011, 12:50 AM
Doing a quick search I found this:

The Knights Templar is a Christian-oriented fraternal organization that was founded in the 11th century. Originally, the Knights Templar were laymen who protected and defended Christians traveling to Jerusalem. These men took vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, and were renowned for their fierceness and courage in battle.

Today, the Knights Templar display their courage and goodwill in other ways. They organize fund-raising activities such as breakfasts, dinners, dances, and flea markets. They support Masonic-related youth groups and they raise millions of dollars for medical research and educational assistance.

Currently, Templar membership consists of people from all walks of life, including doctors, lawyers, clergy, businessmen and entertainment personalities, all of whom profess a belief in the Christian Religion.

All Knights Templar are members of the world's oldest fraternal organization known as "The Ancient Free And Accepted Masons" or more commonly known as "Masons". However, not all masons are Templars. Templary is but a part of the Masonic structure known as the "York Rite Of Freemasonry".

More Here: http://egyptshrine.org/york2.html (http://egyptshrine.org/york2.html) But I think you are correct that they are inclusive.

This seems to be one very specific order within Masonry. The Fraternity itself isn't Christian or any religion. In fact I knew a man who studied eastern religions before joining the fraternity. He founded the knowledge revealed to him by the masons to be boring. Apparently it's just a lot of eastern teachings revealed through a mystical way.

Philhelm
01-18-2011, 02:11 AM
Wait...what? What's this about the Knights Templar? I'm intrigued...

purplechoe
01-18-2011, 02:25 AM

same shit, different asshole, just another secret organization of bankers, and their temple is the Fed...

I'm not a fan of practitioners of "mysticism" and their so called mysteries, it's all bullshit anyway, I've read Manly P Hall among other psychos who wear aprons...

jtstellar
01-18-2011, 07:51 AM

do you find all these fascination with masons just plain silly or are they founded

romacox
01-18-2011, 08:07 AM

It is intriguing, especially since so many of the Founding Fathers belonged to the organization.

Two reasons I said they are a Christian organization is that my mother belonged to the Eastern Star (woman's part of the Masonic Order) for a short time, and she said they studied the Bible. It is possible that not all of them do that. I also thought I read it in Joseph Campbell's book )The Power Of Myth, but I will need to check.

Here is an article that talks about the Mason and Templar connection:
http://science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/awards-organizations/freemason1.htm

OrigSEOH
01-18-2011, 08:25 AM
The pyramidal order of things always leads to a central authority in which one, or few, is all-knowing, all-seeing, and of authority in the matter. Which this person(s) assume the position of “God-like”, kinda like Berneke setting atop of the Monetary System Temple, claiming he knows all that is good for us. This can be seen in almost all organizational systems, especially government. They are called “Tall Organizations” and usually are run with authoritarian leadership styles. In comparison, flat organizations in the shape of a cross are run with laissez-faire leadership styles. You would think we would see this organizational structure in churches, but most of them seem to be in the shape of a pyramid also.

fisharmor
01-18-2011, 08:26 AM
So much horseshit and fail in this thread....

The Templars ceased to exist in the 14th Century.
Freemasonry didn't exist before the 18th Century.
Freemasons are not Christians.
Christians are not Freemasons.
Dan Brown is a fiction writer, not a historian.

romacox
01-18-2011, 09:30 AM
Joseph Campbell is a college professor who studied ancient history to understand ancient symbols like the pyramid on the dollar. Some of his discoveries outraged the college elite, and they fired him.

He wrote about these findings in a book titled "The Power Of Myth"

He discovered that the Creation Story has been told many times, and by people who never read the Bible, and lived long before Jesus. He wrote that the meaning of the snake to ancient peoples is "life and death on a physical plane" . The Bassari were an ancient people lived long before the Bible, and Jesus, and they taught a Creation Story very similar to the one in the Bible. But because ancient peoples had few words they spoke in symbolism.

I have a Jewish friend who gives a much deeper meaning to the Old Testament than the way most Christian ministers explain it. After reading "The Power Of Myth", I have a greater understanding and appreciation for The Bible.

The Masonic symbols all over the Capital architecture, dollar bill, ext have fascinating historical meaning.

The pyramid on the dollar: "When you are on one side or the other of the pyramid you will only be able to see one side or the other (not all sides). But when you get to the top all points come together, and there (the all seeing) eye of God opens." He continues to say that the Founding Fathers wanted the nation to be founded on reason instead of simple warfare. "All people in the world are thus capable because all in the world are capable of reason." People, he says, do not have to have a special authority or revelation telling you that this is the way things should be. This angers those who want you to think they have the answers, and you do not.

He talks about the meaning of many of the other U.S. symbols and their meaning. It gives one even a greater appreciation of the wisdom and research done by the Founding Fathers, and found in ancient writings from all over the world, Christianity included.

HazyHusky420
01-18-2011, 10:16 AM
Seriously? People here are talking about this?

I don't get these collectivist nutjobs who act like everyone in a group works for the NWO.

"Oh it's the Catholics! No it's the Jews! No, it's the... MASONS!!!!!!!!!!" How ironic that Hitler targeted the latter two and that the the people most opposed to those groups having the same freedom of association and expression as anyone else are collectivist mental midgets who don't know what the words civil and liberty mean when put together.

These theories belong in the 1600s. We're not in the 1600s anymore. Grow up. The bankers want to keep us distracted with this silly shit. What does the eye of providence mean when your house is being repossessed or when your life savings is being destroyed by inflation? The eye has too many meanings for some protectionist foil head to just yell "illuminati!!!11" at the site of it.

therepublic
01-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Seriously? People here are talking about this?

I don't get these collectivist nutjobs who act like everyone in a group works for the NWO.

"Oh it's the Catholics! No it's the Jews! No, it's the... MASONS!!!!!!!!!!" How ironic that Hitler targeted the latter two and that the the people most opposed to those groups having the same freedom of association and expression as anyone else are collectivist mental midgets who don't know what the words civil and liberty mean when put together.

These theories belong in the 1600s. We're not in the 1600s anymore. Grow up. The bankers want to keep us distracted with this silly shit. What does the eye of providence mean when your house is being repossessed or when your life savings is being destroyed by inflation? The eye has too many meanings for some protectionist foil head to just yell "illuminati!!!11" at the site of it.

"Nutjobs" is rude of you, and that is not what at all what they have discussed in this thread. They were talking about the Founding Fathers wisdom, and the wisdom of the Masonic symbols found all over DC and on the dollar bill.

specsaregood
01-18-2011, 10:48 AM

I don't want to go too far offtopic, but there is evidence of many civilizations having visited the americas from the east (over the atlantic) prior to columbus. Most noteably the Celts seemed to have made quite a few forays into NE america even back in B.C. times.

This is an excellent book on the subject, should it interest you.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0812906241
The author is a linguist and most of his evidence is based on linguistical studies.

HazyHusky420
01-18-2011, 10:52 AM
"Nutjobs" is rude of you, and that is not what at all what they have discussed in this thread. They were talking about the Founding Fathers wisdom, and the wisdom of the Masonic symbols found all over DC and on the dollar bill.

No it isn't rude to call someone a collectivist nutjob when they think every person in a group is involved in a conspiracy because they are collectivist nutjobs. I think freemasonry is stupid but it's not the reason mold grows on bread.

therepublic
01-18-2011, 11:11 AM
No it isn't rude to call someone a collectivist nutjob when they think every person in a group is involved in a conspiracy because they are collectivist nutjobs. I think freemasonry is stupid but it's not the reason mold grows on bread.

So a nutjob is someone who thinks every person in a group is involved in a conspiracy. You falsely think people in this thread are discussing a conspiracy theory. By your definition you have just called yourself a Nutjob

Many of the Founding Fathers were Masons. I do not think they were stupid.

HazyHusky420
01-18-2011, 11:23 AM
You falsely think people in this thread are discussing a conspiracy theory.

No i've actually seen a few in this thread that leaned that way.

Discuss it all you want. Whether or not you should is up to the site owner. I just don't get why some of this matters considering the problems out there. I believe it's a distraction.

starless
01-18-2011, 11:51 AM
If you guys are interested in an absolutely fascinating book on one theory of the origins of freemasonry, check out Born in Blood (http://www.amazon.com/Born-Blood-Lost-Secrets-Freemasonry/dp/1590771486/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295373008&sr=8-1), by John J. Robinson. It's by far the most historically vigorous, non-sensational and believable masonic origin theory I've ever read.

starless
01-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Oh, and for those who are arguing whether masonry is Christian or not, I will say that most of the moral lessons are rooted in the old testament. Non-Christians are more than welcome to join, but it doesn't change the material.

romacox
01-18-2011, 11:55 AM
I don't want to go too far offtopic, but there is evidence of many civilizations having visited the americas from the east (over the atlantic) prior to columbus. Most noteably the Celts seemed to have made quite a few forays into NE america even back in B.C. times.

The author is a linguist and most of his evidence is based on linguistical studies.

I enjoy what you are adding to the conversation. There is so much to be learned from history.

Discovery reports new findings that people may have been doing sea travel long before we ever thought possible, and it is changing what we knew about our ancestors. http://news.discovery.com/archaeology/ancient-hominids-sailors-seas.html

dannno
01-18-2011, 12:03 PM
Esoteric Agenda:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5407431706601832542

therepublic
01-18-2011, 12:37 PM
I saw a documentary in which some descendants of the Myans were upset that the meaning of their calendar has been so misinterpreted. They said it does not predict the end. It does predict a major change will take place but life will continue.

dannno
01-18-2011, 12:47 PM
I saw a documentary in which some descendants of the Myans were upset that the meaning of their calendar has been so misinterpreted. They said it does not predict the end. It does predict a major change will take place but life will continue.

You should checkout this presentation on the Mayan Calendar, I think that is a misinterpretation as well, and so do a lot of other people, and the film I posted above gets into that sort of stuff too which you should also check out. Warning, it's a 3 hour long presentation.. but I think he has a really good idea about what their calendar really represents.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8689261981090121097

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7753702187133872574

therepublic
01-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Thank you Danno, It will take some time, but I will check it out.

oyarde
01-18-2011, 01:26 PM

They went off the radar in the 14th for good reason , but did not cease .

Flash
01-18-2011, 01:35 PM

I believe the first Freemason lodge (government-approved lodge) was erected in the 18th century, but there is evidence of Freemasonry existing throughout the Dark Ages. The oldest known mason document dates back to the 14th century. And many, probably most, Freemasons are Christian.

amonasro
01-18-2011, 01:35 PM
I have to wonder if the reason most people join is purely to develop connections for their business.

I'm not a fan, considering that it points away from Christ and towards the organization itself.

Could be. Mozart was a Mason during the last years of his life and his famous opera Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute) was a collaboration between librettist/performer Emanuel Schickaneder, his lodge brother. The opera is steeped in Masonic symbols... temples, pyramids, animals, priests, rites of passage... Even the main theme of the overture is a musical version of the "Masonic knock" used by lodge members. Although he died two months after the premiere, it certainly helped his postmortem career.

Flash
01-18-2011, 01:42 PM

Well there is a theory that Pre-Celtic people managed to discover North America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTt37IXrZBI

oyarde
01-18-2011, 01:52 PM
If you want to see what some of the first American inhabitents were like , google , Kennewick Man .

Trimbeaux
01-18-2011, 02:14 PM
On masonry, all you have to do is read their own writings and I have read many. Read the greatest masonic writers and the occult symbolism involved in masonry for they explain it veiled but you can figure out the symbolism yourself. Manly Palmer Hall, Albert Pike, Albert G. Mackey etc. It is quite illuminating for they admit that masonry is a religion and it is certainly not Christian, for it takes the nominal form of the religion of the local culture, that is why many who think it is a Christian organization here in the States. Of course you will have masons today try to distance themselves from their own greatest writers and they are sworn to misguide the profane from the truth by blood oath. You do not have to read one book that masons would consider anti-masonic for they incriminate themselves through their own writing. Most people and masons themselves are too lazy to read about the "fraternity" and it's ritual history and symbols, they join never realizing it is an organization inside an organization inside an organization. The top of the pyramid guides the lower degrees and at the bottom, kindergarten blue lodge masons never have a clue they are being used. There are many very good men involved in masonry (some are my friends) and think they are working for the betterment of mankind but you should not take a blood oath of secrecy and swear obedience to other men you do not know. That is commonsense. Anyway it is silly to have such secrecy today for modern man can understand anything that is put before him. Why hide in the shadows.

dannno
01-18-2011, 02:20 PM

Check this out:

1421: The Year China Discovered America

http://www.amazon.com/1421-Year-China-Discovered-America/dp/0061564893/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1295381906&sr=1-1

Apparently some Chinese explorers discovered and mapped America, but when they came back they found the Chinese empire they left had crumbled.. a lot of their work was destroyed and the voyages ended.

oyarde
01-18-2011, 02:35 PM

Check out the Order Of Hospitallers . This is where many of them ended up .

oyarde
01-18-2011, 03:16 PM

I must say , I would have liked a chance to look around the Temple of Solomon where the Templars headquartered themselves . They started as the " Poor - fellow soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon"

oyarde
01-18-2011, 03:20 PM
There are Hospitaller coins from 1740's that depict the head of John the Baptist which was an emblem used by the Templars .

therepublic
01-18-2011, 03:21 PM
many of the Founding Fathers were Masons, and I don't believe they were an Occult. Most were reported to be Christians.

Many Ministers and others who resented the Founding Fathers belief that it does not take an elitest to communicate with God for you put that information out about the Founding Fathers being an occult, and using satanic symbols , and that misinformation survives today.

There were also several ministers in the Americas that were teaching that each man has a personal connection to the Creator, and is not dependent on a king, priest or minister to intervene for them. The ministers who taught that man does not need an elitist were literally banned form teaching in the Churches. But those ministers had a big influence on the American form of government, and why the the Constitution did not make us subjects to an elite group like England.

NiceGoing
01-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Why???

-t

ROFL!
That figures .... people arrogant enough to want to rule the world ain't gonna be shy about advertising for new members. Lol again, :)

MelissaWV
01-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Nah. I've seen ads for Shriners Hospitals for Children for ages.

Those sinister bastards, using their occult methods to treat and cure children.

oyarde
01-18-2011, 05:05 PM
The Order of Hospitallers was originally , I think an order of St. John of Jerusalem that merged with another order in 1023 to become the Hospitallers . Between about 1020 & 1798 they were in Jerusalem , Rhodes and then Malta . Now headquarters are in UK , Germany , Sweden & Netherlands . Currently called Sovereign Military Order of Malta . This is where most Templars went to in the 14th century .

oyarde
01-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Nah. I've seen ads for Shriners Hospitals for Children for ages.

Those sinister bastards, using their occult methods to treat and cure children.

Ha , Ha : )

oyarde
01-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Well , when I say many Templars ended up with the Hospitallers , I must exclude all caught in France , jailed , tortured , killed by King Philip .

oyarde
01-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Yeah I've heard about that before. And now that I think of it, I do remember hearing the Knights Templar theory. Also.. Oak Island's money pit may have been placed there by the Knights Templar. Now we just have to find a clear connection between Masonry & the Templars.

You think there is anything in that Oak Island pit ? I figured it was some sort of diversionary death trap boobytrap.

idirtify
01-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Google any one of the topical terms here along with “amanita muscaria” and you will see their common historical denominator. The common origin of said Christians and masons and knights had everything to do with a hallucinogenic mushroom. Make up whatever wholesome thing you want the modern versions of these traditions to represent, but you cannot change their roots. While the top dogs of these organizations may still be privy to this truth, the lesser members (99% of the lower “pyramid”) are only blindly mimicking and chanting the secret things they think magically imbues power. While said 99% does have power, it only stems from the money accumulated via large groups of well-placed males who keep far more mundane secrets and protect each other (elitism). (Not that there’s anything wrong with voluntary associations. LOL)

idirtify
01-18-2011, 06:50 PM
Walt Disney's logo is"Capturing your imagination" America was founded on MASONIC FREEMASONRY or Kabbala.Freemasonry is the founding of "America" Freemasons sought "A"merca or the western star
This means the Western Star Venus. Venus is the Red White & Blue star. The statute of LIBERTY is Their LIGHT BEARER COLUMBIA Shes their Goddess.Your Capital Building's are TEMPLES with each having a CORNER STONE from the FREEMASONS. They ORDAIN their CRAFT with WINE CORN & OIL. www.vigilantcitizen.com or www.freemantv.com (alternately "Kabbala"(h) or "Qabala

You know, it seems like the drug cultures set ALL the trends. I mean look at their lingo and attire; they always tend to be adopted by society, later, in completion. The hippies started wearing bellbottoms, then look what happened to the style of trousers. They started saying “have a good one”, and now you hear it everywhere. The homies started wearing baggy pants, then look what happened to the style of trousers. The drug subcultures virtually pioneer all new genres of music and art, which then become trendy and traditional and classical for the whole society; whose individuals do not seem to know or care that they are modeling a previous drug culture. Now it seems we can apply this principle to a much larger picture. Apparently, drug plants and their consumers were responsible for creating many of our religions and traditions. And now we learn that the ancient amanita muscaria subcultures (Freemasonry, etc) had a large role in founding the nation of “America”. Fascinating!

oyarde
01-18-2011, 07:07 PM
I think the Sovereign Military order of Malta keeps the military arm in Rome and now has a fort in Malta back in its possession .

fisharmor
01-18-2011, 09:07 PM
I believe the first Freemason lodge (government-approved lodge) was erected in the 18th century, but there is evidence of Freemasonry existing throughout the Dark Ages. The oldest known mason document dates back to the 14th century. And many, probably most, Freemasons are Christian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larmenius_Charter

Based on analysis of the deciphered code as well as the surroundings of its finding, most researchers have concluded that it is a forgery.

Also, if you could demonstrate that even a simple majority of Christendom allows for syncretism, then I'd grant you that Freemasons can be Christian.
Unfortunately, outside of a minimal number of sects within protestantism - which itself is really just a small fraction of Christendom when put in the balance with the giants of Roman Catholicism and Orthodoxy - no Christian organization tolerates syncretism.

They can call themselves whatever they want, but I'll call them out for saying that Christ is OK with someone treating a fraternity with even equal reverence to that which he treats Him.

Prince Arthur
10-21-2021, 03:11 AM
The KNIGHTS TEMPLAR (Order of Solomon's Temple) (founded 1118) were sent on the Crusades to metaphorically capture the ‘ARK of the COVENANT’ (kept in SOLOMON’s TEMPLE).

The ‘ARK of the COVENANT’ can be re-interpreted as the ‘CONTRACT of the ARCH’ and is pretty much what modern Freemasonry is all about.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51004037702_2b2d1dfc5b_o.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2kH42so)HierARCHical Structure of Freemasonry - the Contract of the ARCH (https://flic.kr/p/2kH42so) by Prince Arthur (https://www.flickr.com/photos/142603527@N02/), on Flickr

The Knights Templar (Order of Solomon's Temple) still exist to this day in the modern structure of Freemasonry and they stand on the top step of the YORK RITE of Freemasonry.

The following PDF document and photo links may be of interest:

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/09/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-5.pdf
_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/09/noahs-ark-of-the-covenant-revision-5.pdf
https://flickr.com/photos/142603527@N02/albums/72157718418440952

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf
_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/new-world-order-of-the-knights-of-the-garter-v2_6.pdf
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142603527@N02/albums/72157716798817413

Also, Knights Trivia Quiz link (MS Powerpoint) to test how much you really know about Knights (ancient and modern).
https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/quiz-knight-part-1-v1.ppsx

_https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/quiz-knight-part-1-v1.ppsx