PDA

View Full Version : Next Two Years - Can anything good happen?

Koz
01-17-2011, 03:07 PM
I was watching Cavuto and thinking about the congress and the white house and what legislation will likely pass over the next two years or what else will happen.

Here's what I came up with. I really don't see one positive thing happening.

Patriot Act renewal
increasing the debt ceiling
keeping the wars going
printing more money

Other thoughts?

LisaNY
01-17-2011, 03:14 PM
continued high unemployment

low preference guy
01-17-2011, 03:18 PM
i'm looking forward to the Rand Paul show the next 2 years. his common sense proposals will drive the establishment and the media crazy.

Kludge
01-17-2011, 03:28 PM
You could get an exciting new hobby or start your own business.

There's plenty of super-duper-awesome stuff happening with technology.

And, as always, there are numbers EVERYWHERE to note and analyze. Nothing gets me more excited than having numbers which have meaning to me so I can enter them into an excel chart and look for trends!

Koz
01-17-2011, 03:30 PM

And, as always, there are numbers EVERYWHERE to note and analyze. Nothing gets me more excited than having numbers which have meaning to me so I can enter them into an excel chart and look for trends!

I own my own business and have several hobbies that take up a ton of time. I was thinking about the Federal Government in particular.

Good ideas though.

Kludge
01-17-2011, 03:33 PM
I own my own business and have several hobbies that take up a ton of time. I was thinking about the Federal Government in particular.

Good ideas though.

Oh, uhh... well, it's hemorrhaging money and moving itself that much closer to having to default on its debt. That's good, I guess.

Koz
01-17-2011, 03:58 PM
Thanks for helping out Kludge.

oyarde
01-17-2011, 04:13 PM

Hmmmmm .... an exciting new hobby .......

Pauls' Revere
01-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Ron Paul could get elected!

tangent4ronpaul
01-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Looks like health care will get struck own in the house and the senate, making it and the debt the 2 main issues for 2012 along with whatever comes up with foreign policy and unemployment/the economy.

The country is going to get a lot more pissed off and Libertarian.

And then the zombies will eat Obama's brains.

-t