PDA

View Full Version : Medical Marijuana Patient Confronts Romney, then Ron Paul

kah13176
01-17-2011, 02:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ll6EwvdRzE&feature=related

Romney, when confronted face-to-face with reality as opposed to statistics, seems to realize just how unsound and callous his position is. Instead of admitting he's wrong, he simply ignores the poor guy!

Unfortunately, not the greatest speech by Paul, so don't be looking for sound bytes :P

dannno
01-17-2011, 03:05 AM
Pwnt

JCF
01-17-2011, 03:23 AM
He did Giuliani too I believe. It's expected from a guy like Romney.

GunnyFreedom
01-17-2011, 03:30 AM
It's a clear question of "do we own our own bodies, or does the government?" Status quo says the government owns our bodies, but I call that slavery. TWOD during Ronald Reagan when I was just a child of 10 years old was my first indication that America was not truly free as it had been claimed. Until I encountered Ron Paul in 2007, my life has been one of mourning America's lost liberty. Following my learning about Ron Paul in 2007, my life has been spent working to restore it. Ron Paul is one of the most principled men on the planet. America needs Ron Paul. Folks, let's do whatever it takes in 2012, please. We are so close to the light of day, and the odds are against us, but we, you and I, are the only thing standing between America and a century of pure darkness and desperate tribulations. War is over. If we want it.

sratiug
01-17-2011, 07:32 AM
It's a clear question of "do we own our own bodies, or does the government?" Status quo says the government owns our bodies, but I call that slavery. TWOD during Ronald Reagan when I was just a child of 10 years old was my first indication that America was not truly free as it had been claimed. Until I encountered Ron Paul in 2007, my life has been one of mourning America's lost liberty. Following my learning about Ron Paul in 2007, my life has been spent working to restore it. Ron Paul is one of the most principled men on the planet. America needs Ron Paul. Folks, let's do whatever it takes in 2012, please. We are so close to the light of day, and the odds are against us, but we, you and I, are the only thing standing between America and a century of pure darkness and desperate tribulations. War is over. If we want it.

And this issue is directly related to Obamacare. If they can tell you what drugs you can have, they can tell you what doctors, what insurance - and what catheter goes where. I think we should call out the drug warriors for socializing medicine.