PDA

View Full Version : How will this election impact you?

foofighter20x
10-22-2007, 02:30 AM
Will you go back to your life's routine as it was before Dr Paul?
Will you remain active in politics instead?
Will you change careers in order to spread the message of liberty? I.e. become deeply involved with journalism or broadcast media, or education, or even law?
Will you stay active locally and even run for public office?

Or...

Will you pack up and expat, looking for greener pastures?

Drknows
10-22-2007, 02:35 AM
continue on my friend.

Danny Molina
10-22-2007, 02:47 AM
God forbid if Ron Paul does not win this election America will be in for some hard times. We all deserve freedom and I'll continue to fight for it whatever the costs. If that means being part of a violent overthrow of the government in order to reinstate democracy then so be it.

foofighter20x
10-22-2007, 02:59 AM
Well, when he wins, then the last question won't apply, but still... the first four questions remain.

MsDoodahs
10-22-2007, 04:35 AM
Not sure...if the GOP base is as ignorant as the sampling they had put together down in Florida last night, I'm thinking it will be time to get serious about expatriation.

noxagol
10-22-2007, 05:21 AM
I will probably end up being drafted to fight in Iran :( That is, if Ron Paul doesn't win. I am thinking of running for some sort of office possibly.

SouthernGuy15
10-22-2007, 05:22 AM
When Ron Paul wins I will enjoy a truly free nation without an IRS and a dozen other unconstitutional programs and agencies!

foofighter20x
10-22-2007, 05:33 AM
Not sure...if the GOP base is as ignorant as the sampling they had put together down in Florida last night, I'm thinking it will be time to get serious about expatriation.

If it does come to that, I'm gonna try the Free State Project first.

IRO-bot
10-22-2007, 05:34 AM
I will probably end up being drafted to fight in Iran :(

No doubt. That scares the crap out of me too! :mad:

It's funny how much I have become "awakened" to since I found out about Ron Paul. I will keep fighting the good fight. Never stop, never surrender.

SouthernGuy15
10-22-2007, 05:36 AM
If the government tried to draft me I would simply walk up to them and tell them I will peacefully submit to be executed before joining any branch of the military!

I refuse to participate in unconstitutional wars of aggression and I also refuse to be made into a slave by the draft!

freelance
10-22-2007, 05:41 AM

That's our plan--before the iron curtain descends. Remember that you need permission IN ADVANCE to travel abroad.

http://sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3023

And coming soon.... permission in advance to travel by air domestically!

http://www.unsecureflight.com/_dl/idp-secureflight-investigation.pdf

We just sold our house a few days ago. That's the reason we did it. Getting all of our little ducks in a row--JUST IN CASE!

Johnnybags
10-22-2007, 05:52 AM

controlled by the party apparatus. No possible way they represented the country. Expatriation? Nah, Lets take over NH and secede peacefully. The Federal government is out of control and wildly unconstituional now.