PDA

View Full Version : Who does "Chip" support

rajibo
10-22-2007, 01:02 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=346939

Based on his posts, who do you think Chip's guy is?

ClayTrainor
10-22-2007, 01:03 AM
link doesnt work

devil21
10-22-2007, 01:04 AM
Queries have a short shelf life.

rajibo
10-22-2007, 01:05 AM
Pah. Okay.

Look up "Chip".

or chip can come forward and just tell us.

Corydoras
10-22-2007, 01:06 AM
I suspect he's just very, very new and very, very enthusiastic.

Chip
10-22-2007, 01:12 AM
YOU ARE A FOOL.

DEBATE IF YOU ARE NOT AFRAID.

I DEFEND FREEDOM TO THE DEATH AND I WILL SUPPORT PAUL TO THE END

I came forward on ronpaulradio.com and they tazed me for asking questions.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=27574

rajibo
10-22-2007, 01:13 AM
YOU ARE A FOOL.

What would you like to debate? We're on the same side, so it wouldn't be very good, would it?

ronpaulfan
10-22-2007, 01:15 AM
Everyone, ignore Chip completely. His purpose is to piss us off and distract us from thoughtful Ron Paul discussion.

Here is the offending thread

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25519

mdh - Don't you support free speech? Constitution? Bill of Rights? I challenge you to a debate. I think your the kind of person who thinks wikipedia is a source. A true patriot and defender of Dr. Paul - I think not!

Lord Xar
10-22-2007, 01:15 AM
hmm. I see.. you are more focused on the "message" rather than music and such.. is that what i am getting?

steven vincent has a more 'freedom' oriented program that deals around the concept of freedom.... I think ronpaulradio is different approach... still effective and needed, but different. Plus, they are always at the events and such...

Are you looking for an avenue of "freedom" and the "freedom message"?

devil21
10-22-2007, 01:16 AM
YOU ARE A FOOL.

Ahhh this is a Fred Thompson Forum (http://www.fredthompsonforum.com) fan, I think.

Chip
10-22-2007, 01:32 AM
What would you like to debate? We're on the same side, so it wouldn't be very good, would it?

Can you not defend either side of any position? How do you familiarize yourself with your opponent's arguments?

ClayTrainor
10-22-2007, 01:35 AM
Can you not defend either side of any position? How do you familiarize yourself with your opponent's arguments?

answering a question with not just another question but 2 questions... way to prove you really know ur stuff bro...

keep up the awesome work

SpicyItalian739
10-22-2007, 01:35 AM

You eat babies, therefore everything you say is immediately invalidated by the hypotenuse of your triangulated peabody award in monkey lakes.

Sorry, I was just reducing myself to your level of logic - troll.

Chip
10-22-2007, 01:41 AM
I don't know why the link doesn't work. It basically says that ronpaulradio doesn't defend free speech and a call to support me in buying ronpaulradio.org and starting a competing station that plays homages to paul and paul speeches and free discussion of the issues without insults, threats, or vulgarity. They are in violation of the terms of service of both their ISP and the Shoutcast terms of service. They are already in hot water and things are about to get worse now that the lawyers are involved. Help me support Dr. Paul with a real station and not a couple of irresponsible fools.

Corydoras
10-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Go to bed, Chip.

SpicyItalian739
10-22-2007, 01:44 AM
I don't know why the link doesn't work. It basically says that ronpaulradio doesn't defend free speech and a call to support me in buying ronpaulradio.org and starting a competing station that plays homages to paul and paul speeches and free discussion of the issues without insults, threats, or vulgarity. They are in violation of the terms of service of both their ISP and the Shoutcast terms of service. They are already in hot water and things are about to get worse now that the lawyers are involved. Help me support Dr. Paul with a real station and not a couple of irresponsible fools.

Right we really want to contribute to your scam, idiot troll. I hear running into knives is popular with kids these days, you should look into that.

qsecofr
10-22-2007, 01:47 AM
What was posted at ronpaulradio?

Chip
10-22-2007, 02:02 AM
What makes you say that. I defend Pauls message to the death, do you?

Matt
10-22-2007, 02:05 AM
I don't know why the link doesn't work. It basically says that ronpaulradio doesn't defend free speech and a call to support me in buying ronpaulradio.org and starting a competing station that plays homages to paul and paul speeches and free discussion of the issues without insults, threats, or vulgarity.

That's the exact opposite of free speech fucktard. Now get out of here or I'll kill you.

SpicyItalian739
10-22-2007, 02:09 AM
What makes you say that. I defend Pauls message to the death, do you?

Ron Paul is out defending your right to be an idiot, which you are. I'm not so kind, and I just call em like I see em. Your thinly veiled veneer is not going to trick any of us into believing that you support Dr. Paul so try spamming some less intelligent people (maybe Hunter supporters). The surge is NOT working, make sure you take that back to whatever neocon den you came from and remind them of that.

Give me liberty
10-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Chip how old are ya? you sound like your hmm 10?
Go back playing halo 2 or whatever games you own.

Chip
10-22-2007, 02:13 AM
How old do I have to be to see that you don't defend freedom. That makes you N.W.O. S.C.U.M. as far as some are concerned.

Drknows
10-22-2007, 02:15 AM
whats his ip

SpicyItalian739
10-22-2007, 02:16 AM
whats his ip

A better question is what is his IQ? :cool:

Chip
10-22-2007, 02:17 AM
So you believe in Eugenics too. I new you were N.W.O. S.C.U.M. DIE!

Give me liberty
10-22-2007, 02:21 AM
whats his ip

I wonder that also
hmm he cant hide to far :p

Chip
10-22-2007, 03:25 AM
I live in Seattle Washington. Want my phone number pm me.

libertythor
10-22-2007, 03:27 AM
lol Chill....take it easy. Supporting Ron Paul doesn't have to become a drunken brawl.

I live in Seattle Washington. Want my phone number pm me.

ClayTrainor
10-22-2007, 03:29 AM
lol Chill....take it easy. Supporting Ron Paul doesn't have to become a drunken brawl.

i think most neo-cons would disagree :p

literatim
10-22-2007, 03:34 AM
Ahhh this is a Fred Thompson Forum (http://www.fredthompsonforum.com) fan, I think.

That would certainly explain it.

libertythor
10-22-2007, 03:35 AM
i think most neo-cons would disagree :p

I have gotten flack for my views before here too, but the difference is I don't live underneath a bridge or in the mountains behind the fjords....woops I just placed myself there.

LMAO :D

Lets have a sense of humor all. ClayTrainor does!! :)

Chip
10-22-2007, 03:37 AM
Thanks for your support. I was offering my phone number not to fight but to invite. I'm having a Paulloween Party on Oct. 31. But I will fight for Paul to the end.

By the way, I do support that guy from Halo3. I usually root for the underdog who stands up.