PDA

View Full Version : PageOne reports a rumor that Conway may decide not to run again

sailingaway
01-14-2011, 03:37 PM
http://pageonekentucky.com/2011/01/14/its-our-regular-frankfort-rumor-mill-update/comment-page-1/#comment-128912

Amongst other things...

BamaFanNKy
01-14-2011, 05:17 PM
http://pageonekentucky.com/2011/01/14/its-our-regular-frankfort-rumor-mill-update/comment-page-1/#comment-128912

Amongst other things...

It's been floating for a while. Dems will lose the seat if he doesn't run.

sailingaway
01-14-2011, 05:22 PM
It's been floating for a while. Dems will lose the seat if he doesn't run.

Yeah, but before Jake was saying he didn't believe it. Today he said 'certainly, all signs point that way', so the rumors are either more persistent than he expected, or this time he believes them, IMHO.

I think the Dems might be thinking they'll lose the seat if he DOESN'T pull out. Wonder who they'd have in mind if he does....

TheDriver
01-14-2011, 05:33 PM
His name calling is a little much for me (in other blogs). I guess liberals don't have much besides name calling, anyway it's immature on his part.

Aratus
01-16-2011, 11:44 AM
youthful trey grayson headed up to harvard to a new job so his resume can have a gravitas finally,
rather than a cute puppydog like~ahhh~bility. trey grayson normally would have toyed with a run
at jack conway, if only to whet an interest should jack conway challenge senator mitch mcconnell
and win down the road. whether governor beshear returns to the governor's mansion or maybe
sees a GOP guy be very happy, there is little room for jack conway to promote his own self save
by thinking over what it would take to topple senator mitch's secure hold on a seat that could vault
him into a magority leader position if the public at large gets angrier at many of barack obama's
stances in less than two year's time. i think Trey has these well honed career politician instincts.
i feel the tea party and the Ron Paul rEVOLUTIOn need to field charismatic people near to or at
least equal to Rand's obvious ease and grace. is it possible to have two or three dream candidates
equal to he in kentucky? or even 20 or 30 dream candidates nationwide? the public at large seems
to be open to an undilute tea party message and/or mindframe if i go by november's election!!!