PDA

View Full Version : Money Manager Arrested Over Threats to Kill 47 Officials

puppetmaster
01-14-2011, 01:16 PM
In one alleged email, McCrudden is said to have told an CFTC lawyer: "You can tell that f— corrupt piece of Goldman Sachs s— (G.G.) I am coming after him as well."
Full Story here:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/41076538

This would be funny if it weren't so eff'ed up....."coming after you" is now a threat for violence.

They said also he was a "9-11 truther" and they have the list of his "corrupt" officials....

puppetmaster
01-14-2011, 01:47 PM
From his website:
Mr. McCrudden has spent the past 13 years and counting combating a colluded Government attempt to discredit and harrass Mr. McCrudden through repeated bogus procedures. Mr. McCrudden has sought relief by suing multiple agencies and officials for $1 Billion. But this has not stopped certain higher ranking officials because they know that Judges are Government employees too. In order to stop the libel, slander and harrassment at the hands of these entities, and with no available forum in the US justice system, Mr. McCrudden has started a process to enact payback for years of Government abuse. As a twice survivor of the WTC bombings, Mr. McCrudden knows all too well what the Government can do in the "name of public interest". Mr. McCrudden believes the 23 friends he lost on 9-11-2001 would have had their full support. Wake up my fellow citizens and middle class and go look into the mirror, because you my friends are the face of the new Al Qaeda! Civil disobedience can be a start for justice. Its us (middle class) against them (Government officials and the Bourgeosie). Start acting now before its too late!

His "corrupt" list

SEC:

Mary Schapiro

James Bresnicky

Finra:

Richard Ketchum

Salene Hitchcock-Gear

Jonathan Macey

Stephen Luperello

David Alsup

Andrew Margolin

Susan Merrill Barbara

Black John Muschalek

Terri Reicher

Pam Caveness

Donna Nagy

Cindy Foster

Alan Davidson

John Peloso

Greg Firehock

Lisa Fairfax

Lawrence Bernard

Michael Rogal

Michael Fishman

Perry Hubbard

Stephen Kohn

Robert Turk

Donald Langevoort

NFA:

Dan Driscoll

Dan Roth

Michael Schaefer

Michael Crowley

Charles Nastro

CFTC:

Tim Mulreany

Gary Gensler

Mark Bucard

Elizabeth Brennan

Steven Ringer

Phillip Rix

Michael Dunn

Walter Lukken

Robert Zwirb

Elliot Ramirez

Michael Amakor

Saadeh A. Al-Jurf

Sophia Siddiqui

Joseph Rosenberg

Paul Hayeck

Joan Manley

ctiger2
01-14-2011, 02:08 PM
My fellow countrymen, why are you standing by when the federal reserve "lends" out over $9 Trillion dollars of your money to foreign banks and hedge funds, while you cannot borrow a dime, and your children and grandchildren are left holding the bill? I mean Pimco needed over $7 Billion dollars??? This has got to stop and stop now. Quit your jobs. Stop paying your taxes. Go buy a gun, and lets get to work in taking back our country from these criminals. I will be the first one to lead by example. ~ Vincent McCrudden

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/19735/chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

oyarde
01-14-2011, 02:21 PM
Did he really threaten to kill ? 47 seems ambitious and unrealistic . If a threat is unrealistic can it really be percieved as a threat ?

puppetmaster
01-14-2011, 02:22 PM
My fellow countrymen, why are you standing by when the federal reserve "lends" out over $9 Trillion dollars of your money to foreign banks and hedge funds, while you cannot borrow a dime, and your children and grandchildren are left holding the bill? I mean Pimco needed over $7 Billion dollars??? This has got to stop and stop now. Quit your jobs. Stop paying your taxes. Go buy a gun, and lets get to work in taking back our country from these criminals. I will be the first one to lead by example. ~ Vincent McCrudden

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/19735/chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

nice quote!