PDA

View Full Version : Ewealth.com Forum, 2008 election thread, Great opportunity for a debate

ClayTrainor
10-21-2007, 11:35 PM
I post alot in the Ewealth.com forums which are forums for internet marketers, and people wanting to learn how to advertise on the internet...

Alot of discussion also goes on here and I have a lot of respect for 1 member in particular "ColinSick"

Now, i just read this thread and im not too active of a poster in Ewealth anymore, but he seems to support Giuliani, and likes alot of Pauls views however...

im going to make this easier on myself and quote his post.

"FWIW, Ron Paul is not a serious contender. He doesn't have a hope in hell.

I do like many of his Libertarian positions but he is against the war and is ardently pro-life which are both deal breakers in my book.

IMO Giuliani is the only choice for those who care about free enterprise and the protection of entrepreneurs.

Clinton will make LBJ look like Reagan."

This ColinSick guy, is very intelligent, very rich, and absolutely loves to debate, i've had many with him, and altho he doesnt change my mind, he absolutely kicks my ass in the debates.

Alot of people respect him in the ewealth forums, so i hope he isnt converting anyone to his giuliani views.

Anyways, it's clear that this guy is a good candidate for a little Giuliani supporter vs ron paul supporter debate... any one interested?

Just thought this would be a great opportunity for one of our strong debaters to maybe test his strength.

Here is the link to the thread

http://www.ewealth.com/showthread.php?t=14661

TechnoGuyRob
10-21-2007, 11:37 PM
This ColinSick guy, is very intelligent

No he's not.

ClayTrainor
10-21-2007, 11:38 PM
No he's not.

yes he is... very intelligent... just because u disagree, do not underestimate his intelligence.

He is a very successful business man, and has proven his intellect on many occasions.

If he is not... try to debate him...

foofighter20x
10-21-2007, 11:49 PM
yes he is... very intelligent... just because u disagree, do not underestimate his intelligence.

He is a very successful business man, and has proven his intellect on many occasions.

Tell the guy to read the Tenth Amendment and ask him what he thinks it means.

Once he tells you it means that the Federal government is limited only to the powers given to it in the Constitution, ask him then where the Federal Government get it's authority to decide any case or make any law with respect to abortion. Just as crimes such as murder, larceny, and assault are the provinces of the states, so too is abortion.

As for being for the war, ask him to be honest and disclose his holdings in any companies that profit directly from said wars. If he doesn't answer that, then chances are he's earning a hefty nickel from the military-industrial complex. If he discloses that he holds no such financial positions, ask him for what reason he has for not believing any of the experts from the CIA, State Dept, and academia that have pretty consistently said that a Mid-Easterner's feeling of being occupied by western powers is what motivates them to be terrorists, not their religious beliefs.

TechnoGuyRob
10-21-2007, 11:49 PM

Being successful in business is no sign of intelligence; in fact, it's a sign of perseverance and application of rules. In mathematics, an axiom is defined as a statement held true without proof. For example, "there exists an empty." Propositions are statements which use logical rules, such as the first-order predicate calculus, to manipulate these axioms and other propositions. To be intelligent is to be capable of discovering many such propositions on one's own, or to show their truth using previous axioms and propositions and your chosen rules; however, memorizing them is not a task of intelligence, but of assiduousness.

Think of it this way: a mechanical engineer and indeed a businessman is no more intelligent than a construction worker--merely an applicant of the rules of trade, as you might say.

I'm a newbie to the rules of the politics trade as I am to the millinery trade, so I'll pass.

ClayTrainor
10-22-2007, 12:02 AM
Being successful in business is no sign of intelligence; in fact, it's a sign of perseverance and application of rules. In mathematics, an axiom is defined as a statement held true without proof. For example, "there exists an empty." Propositions are statements which use logical rules, such as the first-order predicate calculus, to manipulate these axioms and other propositions. To be intelligent is to be capable of discovering many such propositions on one's own, or to show their truth using previous axioms and propositions and your chosen rules; however, memorizing them is not a task of intelligence, but of assiduousness.

Think of it this way: a mechanical engineer and indeed a businessman is no more intelligent than a construction worker--merely an applicant of the rules of trade, as you might say.

I'm a newbie to the rules of the politics trade as I am to the millinery trade, so I'll pass.

glad you articulated a bit. To be honest, im not sure i understand your post 100%

Of course, you cant say anyone is smart or not, based on what they do for a living or how they pay the bills, unless its something obvious like a doctor.

I dont know ColinSick's past, how smart he actually is, but i have conversed with him on many occasions, he is a well articulated, well respected, and a very Successful person who has followers, and i think one of our strong supporters could have a very heated and well rounded debate with the guy.

I dont think im the man for the job, but i will take foofighter20x's advice if no one else steps up.