PDA

View Full Version : Part one: Follow me a little and I will show you a lot.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-12-2011, 02:01 PM
You know, something I have prayed about with the Lord, something that I just could not understand, is why the Lord would create both that of the authorities of the giant Apostles and that of the little Deacons as well. While some of us are born naturally with a lot of authority like an Apostle, some of us are born with little or none of it like a Deacon.
This writ here concerns this matter, both on the national level, as Christ blessed the multitude, and on the Spiritual level as well, which I hope is perceived.
Regressing to the last writ I presented for a moment, we need to regain our souls as Americans which means we need to be artists within our structural beings and scientists in our dynamic. In other words, contrary to the sophist notion, artists learn to think just as scientifically as do scientists and vice versa. That we as the general masses are led to think otherwise actually benefits both the scientists and the artists alike in their agendas to benefit themselves over us.
Okay, with that out of the way, to start off, I'd like to compare and contrast "The Buddha" with "The Christ."
A similarity between Buddha and Christ is that they were both found by wise men who knew how to read the stars. They didn't follow after these stars, something we would naturally think, but, incredibly, these gifted individuals knew how to read these stars like words! Similarly, there was in recorded history a bright star both during the time of Buddha and during the time of Christ. Miracles also happened during both times. As Buddha, by Hindu tradition, had the power of God, with his conclusions being empowered so and, as such, indisputible in the Hindu religion, so was this true of Christ after He fulfilled the prophecies as after He walked out of the temple and away from the law He could then proceed to do as He Willed.
Important differences between the two are how Budda was kept hidden away in a palace from the real world while Christ Himself had to suffer the worst of it as He had to flee as the first born for His life (The Son of Man had no place to lay His head).
Another difference is how Buddha reacted when he found out how the real world functions. He was traumatized by it. He was so devestated that he not only rebelled against every teaching taught to him, he went back over everything he had learned in fact, but he developed a whole new Hindu conclusion. In the end, he concluded that rather than people be born to follow after the Hindu religion, it is better they not be born at all (Nervana). So, he created a new philosophy in how one can go about doing this (As most are born reincarnated into a degraded state of life, then one can escape by not being born at all).
In contrast to Buddha, Jesus was submissive to the law as he didn't rebel against it while knowing full well how it not only persecuted His family, but, incredibly, it judged and treated His own mother as a prostitute.
Get this, while Buddha, as the Almighty, basically put to death Hinduism by placing it back into the womb, Jesus remained submissive to the law until the Prophecies were fulfilled by Him which was demanded of Him in the Old Testament. After doing so, what did Jesus do? Well, He walked staight out of the temple and away from the law, making Him now spontaneous in comparison, walking straight to a water well to meet a prostitute.
In the end, how did Jesus rebel against that law which persecuting Him and His family to no end even to the extent that it accused His own mother Mary of being a prostitute? Well, He gave Himself to die on the cross. After dying on the cross, He entered into death and resurrected. Understand, during those times, the dead (women) were responsible for burying the dead. It was these worthless women which Jesus had spoken His gospel prior to that He first resurrected within which is clearly depicted towards the end of the Gospel of Mark. In order to take care of their future posteriety, with such future generations being us, these women then went out to gather the scattered Apostles to place their authority over their heads.
As submissive Christians praying to remain in touch with the burden within the one grieving on the street, we should learn to be calm and intelligent by behaving as if there are no conservatives and liberals to complain about, politically speaking.

Dreamofunity
01-12-2011, 02:58 PM
So do as Jesus did and submit?

Authority is relative to the individual.

Anti Federalist
01-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Yeah yeah, Romans 13.

Balls to that.

"Resistance to Tyrants is Obdience to God"

1000-points-of-fright
01-12-2011, 03:10 PM
I demand Uncle Emanuel get a mental health screening before he is allowed to return to these forums.

pcosmar
01-12-2011, 03:14 PM
I demand Uncle Emanuel get a mental health screening before he is allowed to return to these forums.

I would not inflict that on anyone.
:(

1000-points-of-fright
01-12-2011, 03:17 PM
oops. double post.

oyarde
01-12-2011, 03:46 PM
I would not inflict that on anyone.
:(

Right , UncleWatkins does NOT need that .

1000-points-of-fright
01-12-2011, 03:51 PM
My (accidentally double) post was a joking reference to Jared Loughner's college suspending him pending a mental health assessment. Cuz they both sound nuts on the internets.

Bruno
01-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Religion Forum, btw

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-13-2011, 11:50 AM
Jesus did not submit but only tolerated the law until after He fulfilled the prophecy allowing him to walk out of the temple and out from under the law. He then narrowed immediately to the cross, entered into death, and resurrected. Being as He is the Almighty and extremely efficient, He then took Saul, the worst tyrant to ever live, the one who offended the Holy Spirit, the one *Jesus accused of persecuting Him, and converted him over to our side by transforming him into the Apostle Paul, the chosen vessel.
Look, I do feel this has "secular" importance which I haven't addressed yet.
*Jesus did not ask of Judas, the Emperor Pilate or King Herod why they were persecuting him. No, the full weight of the blame and condemnation for persecuting the Holy Spirit was placed on Saul.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-13-2011, 11:53 AM
I do feel that this has secular importance in regards to the multitude with them being the nations the Lord blessed in the most desolate of places. To me, this means Jesus blessed the nations even over his own intimate family of Jews (the former tyranny).

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Perhaps the reason you don't understand is because I don't write essays to general and expert audiences, but I write writs. One writes a writ by shrinking such audiences down to within a single person with her being the lowest and most worthless prostitute living and working on the streets. In order to do this, I try to converse with my audience in the elements, with this being extreme cold and hot weather, while I also try to write under such conditions. Likewise, as my audience can't relax, concentrate, or meditate under such harsh conditions, I try to limit the length of the writ to one side of a page.