PDA

View Full Version : Columnist Peter Cohen tries to connect Ron's "extreme Fed rhetoric" with Arizona shootings

Brett85
01-12-2011, 09:47 AM
http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/af...ency/19794246/

How much lower can these people get?

sailingaway
01-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Because except for the shooting, Cohen absolutely supported Ron in everything he did and wasn't biased against him in the slightest... of course.

Tool.

amy31416
01-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Peter Cohan is a tardbot, for one. For two, he pretends to be an expert on economics/finance/investing, when he's got a degree in art history & engineering. For three, Ron Paul probably messes with his game, in trying to game people in his venture capital firm. And four, his brother is a Wall Streeter, and former(?) director of JP Morgan Chase.

Soooo...I think he's a bit biased against honest money and sound financial systems. He'd be out of a "job."

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2011, 10:16 AM
broken link. the ellipsis is in the actual link, and not just in the text. Can't find the Cohen article with a search either. A search on the site keeps taking me to "web results."

GunnyFreedom
01-12-2011, 10:17 AM
here it is, from the other thread:

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/after-the-tucson-shootings-the-old-gun-debate-gets-new-urgency/19794246/

Brett85
01-12-2011, 10:18 AM
broken link. the ellipsis is in the actual link, and not just in the text. Can't find the Cohen article with a search either. A search on the site keeps taking me to "web results."

I'll try it again.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/after-the-tucson-shootings-the-old-gun-debate-gets-new-urgency/19794246/

amy31416
01-12-2011, 10:21 AM
His last name is "Cohan" not "Cohen" for those who are interested in all the other garbage he's written on Ron Paul.

klamath
01-12-2011, 10:34 AM
http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/af...ency/19794246/

How much lower can these people get?
Yep they are just flaming the waters even more, trying to tie this to politics.

hugolp
01-12-2011, 10:40 AM
I think this is good. The more ridiculous they become the fastest the people will wake up.

Brett85
01-12-2011, 10:43 AM
His last name is "Cohan" not "Cohen" for those who are interested in all the other garbage he's written on Ron Paul.

Yeah. My bad.

Travlyr
01-12-2011, 10:58 AM
The End-the-Fed crowd is particularly sharp in its criticisms, as have been some Sarah Palin's comments and actions. Also well noted in the time since Loughner opened fire is Palin's "target list" of legislators who voted in favor of health care reform – which included Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.). Do Palin and Paul have any legal responsibility for inciting violence? What about Austria's Glock, which made Loughner's weapon? Of course not -- but moral responsibility is a different matter.

See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/elEU5Y

Of course we are sharp in our criticisms of the Fed. The End-the-Fed crowd has read the history of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. I am an End the Fed guy. I understand how inflation steals from the taxpayer and pays for wars. I get how fractional reserve banking multiplies the money supply for banks at the expense of the borrowers. I'm sick to my stomach that young people are indebted to the elite at birth. I am really tired of MSM obfuscating the truth of why opportunity has disappeared in America. And I am pissed that elite billionaires sit in fancy assed mansions that they acquired with ill gotten gains through the political force of the military while lower class families must live in mere shelters. We get that. All the criticisms are justified.

But the classlessness of somebody like Peter Cohan writing like he has something important to say is simply a sad result of modern day higher education. Truly sad.

oyarde
01-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Peter Cohan is a tardbot, for one. For two, he pretends to be an expert on economics/finance/investing, when he's got a degree in art history & engineering. For three, Ron Paul probably messes with his game, in trying to game people in his venture capital firm. And four, his brother is a Wall Streeter, and former(?) director of JP Morgan Chase.

Soooo...I think he's a bit biased against honest money and sound financial systems. He'd be out of a "job."

Ha , so he is an art pansy ?? : )

leipo
01-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Loughner was proposing an "infinite currency" for fucks sake. That sounds like some fiat currency on steroids.

dannno
01-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Loughner was proposing an "infinite currency" for fucks sake. That sounds like some fiat currency on steroids.

Hah, you sure about that?

Can you imagine going into the store and a loaf of bread is 10 grains of sand, a television cost a couple teaspoons of sand?

Ya that'll work real well :rolleyes:

oyarde
01-12-2011, 06:24 PM
I doubt he was even talking about currency and that was a replacement word for something else .

Brooklyn Red Leg
01-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Its shit like this is why I think we HAVE to be proactive about nipping this shit about 'The Tea Party did it' NOW and not later. If we wait, the fuckers in the MSM will hang Loughner around our necks and it will be over. The Tea Party is OUR movement, NOT Sarah Palin's and its time we ouster the Tea-o-Con fuckers.