PDA

View Full Version : No!

febo
01-12-2011, 07:06 AM
This forum is subtitled:
"Efforts to expose global warming / climate change propaganda and prevent the concentration of power it is designed to manufacture."

This is a theory, not an established fact.
Global warming may or may not be caused by man, but why oh why does ANYONE want to take the risk of not doing something about it?

amy31416
01-12-2011, 07:10 AM
Calm down, kemosabe.

The main source of fraud in the global warming agenda is 1. climategate, aka the "proof" TPTB are using to push this and 2. their fraudulent response to how to "fix" it (Cap & Trade.)

Kludge
01-12-2011, 07:17 AM
Forgot we still had this forum. Could probably axe it now that Climate Change Committee (or w/e they called it) has been dissolved. I don't see it being brought up by any news sources anymore since "Climategate."

brandon
01-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Yea probably want to kill this forum before Ron Paul announces his campaign. Can't do any good.

specsaregood
01-12-2011, 07:39 AM
Yea probably want to kill this forum before Ron Paul announces his campaign. Can't do any good.

I disagree. 2 of the biggest frauds running Huckabee and Gingrich and possibly Christie are on record as being pro-global-warming-believers in the past. I say we keep this here as a form of victory lap....evidence of being on the correct side of the issue when others were promoting taxation for a non-problem.

Bruno
01-12-2011, 07:50 AM
This forum is subtitled:
"Efforts to expose global warming / climate change propaganda and prevent the concentration of power it is designed to manufacture."

Global warming may or may not be caused by man, but why oh why does ANYONE want to take the risk of not doing something about it?

A) Global warming is not an established fact.
B) AGW is even less of an established fact.
C) If we assume that global warming is a fact (which most of us here disagree with), and is not caused by man, (for which most of us here are in agreement) would we not possibly do more harm that good by trying to control nature? Do we not favor some people on the earth over others if we try to change a natural occurance? Would not some cooler climates have a longer and more prosperous growing season if their climate was warmer?

On an unrelated note, febo, I really enjoy febo. Het is de lekkerste! Below is one I have frequented over the years in Amsterdam. Hot food and a very convenient vending system they have.

http://i53.tinypic.com/attezm.jpg

Travlyr
01-12-2011, 08:14 AM
This forum is subtitled:

We do. Industrial hemp is clearly one step forward. Are you advocating for it?